Topic: TNET: Clemson well represented in new Coalition Academy
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 16, 2021, 6:59 PM by: TigerAidan
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 1  

TNET: Clemson well represented in new Coalition Academy

Posted: Apr 16, 2021, 1:32 PM

Clemson well represented in new Coalition Academy

Clemson offensive coordinator Tony Elliott and athletic director Dan Radakovich, as well as former Tigers QB and current Florida A&M coach Willie Simmons, are participating in the first Coalition Academy, a mentorship program pairing influential athletic directors with minority football coaches. The Read Update »

link

Re: TNET: Clemson well represented in new Coalition Academy

[2]
Posted: Apr 16, 2021, 6:59 PM

This is asinine. So universities are saying that they are so racist they need special programs to make sure minorities have opportunities? I don't know the number of black head coaches but I have to imagine it is in line with current percentages. I think black males make up about 6% of the population so you figure maybe 2% is of coaching age. Not for a second do I believe any university would not hire a black coach if he were the best man for the job. Sorry but this just screams virtue signaling. We have done nothing but completely go backwards the past decade. I don't understand this whole push to become more tribal. It's as if this country's centuries old fight to judge someone by the content of their character and not the color of their skin has meant nothing. I never heard so many dumb people in my life than I have the past decade. I mean literally tell you something completely void of all facts. It's happening in every segment of society. The things people believe because it aligns with their political leanings is dumbfounding. Also with Covid, just the out and out lies. Things that were passed off as "science" even in the face of actual science. Hundreds of years of science has proved asymptomatic people aren't mass spreaders yet you had people selling their souls to tell you they do that everyone should wear mask because "you may not know you have it and you could kill granny". I mean just the dumbest thing I've heard in my life. The sad thing is you have people believe the hysteria around Covid. You have people believe cops are hunting down blacks and killing them. You have people who believe you can choose your gender. Eventually you hit the bottom, I just hope it won't be too late.

link

Replies: 1  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
711 people have read this post