Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More Trevor Lawrence love
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

More Trevor Lawrence love

Mar 5, 2021, 10:54 AM

https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/1367862466651320329

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More Trevor Lawrence love

Mar 5, 2021, 11:08 AM

I live in Jacksonville and the local radio station has a 10 episode "Trevorcast" on YouTube. One a week. They just released week 2. (1010XL) Everyone needs to watch it. It is great!

Jacksonville area too

Mar 5, 2021, 11:55 AM

Out at the beaches and also listen to 1010xl every day. It has been with a sort of cool amusement that I have heard the giddiness from their announcers about TL16. The morning after the NYJets lost their 2nd game & moved the Jags into the #1 draft spot, you would have thought it was an early
Christmas morning all over the First Coast. The local sports apparel shops had teal #16 Lawrence jerseys on their shelves within 2 days!

Between the expected pick of Trevor & the hiring of Meyer as HC, this area is going bonkers about the upcoming season and hopeful of the future. I have never been a big Jag fan (or NFL, for that matter), but I may have to don my Orange gear and attend a game this year, maybe when the Texans come to town. I feel that Jacksonville will be a good fit for TL16, and he will be good fit for Jacksonville.

Big things happening here in Jax, and the Players Championship is next week!

Go Tigers!

Re: Jacksonville area too

Mar 8, 2021, 8:33 AM

They have picks to spare, more cap space than just about any other team and an owner willing to splash the cash. No SB this year, IMHO, but look for them in the big game in the 2022 season.

Mar 7, 2021, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: More Trevor Lawrence love ]

Thought it was really good. 1010 does a pretty good job. Live in the Fleming island area.

First episode is with Cutcliffe and a really good listen.

Mar 5, 2021, 11:14 AM

I still can't believe Phil Simms is a doubter. TL is a lock.

Mar 5, 2021, 12:26 PM

Yep CBad. Listened to Simms in the morning and heard him last night. He likes Lawrence a lot but not as much as the BYU one-year wonder who lost to Coastal. This year’s NFL QB draft class may prove to be special, but few outside Clemson know the big drop-offs in talent TL16 played with his last two years. The 2018 team was Clemson’s best team of all time.

As for Simms, I like some of his qualities and dislike others - but I have no doubt a healthy Trevor Lawrence will have a career that leaves no doubt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic