Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kiyaunta Goodwin Update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Kiyaunta Goodwin Update

Apr 7, 2021, 9:53 PM

Kiyaunta Goodwin will announce his commitment on April 17th. Goodwin is Clemson's top target to fill their final OL spot, I think that they want a true OT. There have been rumblings for a few weeks that Goodwin could make a decision sooner rather than later, and that is good for only one school, Kentucky. That is right a final 5 that includes Bama, Clemson, and OSU but the choice will be Kentucky. That is the program that he knows the best, he is comfortable with the coaches, and he will get early playing time.

-Not sure where the OT board goes from here I think that Clemson wants to take one more but they could allocate that spot to WR or DB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was thinking that was gonna be a good birthday present for

Apr 7, 2021, 10:35 PM

Ole Spud......but after reading all of your post...probably not.....

Re: I was thinking that was gonna be a good birthday present for

Apr 8, 2021, 7:49 AM

Happy Birthday Spud hope its great always love seeing your posts, sorry I could not bring you good news.

Re: Kiyaunta Goodwin Update

Apr 7, 2021, 11:05 PM

What about Booker or Nichols. Do we not have a chance with either of them. I kinda like the Nichols kid even if he is a little lower rated. Did we back off our offer... Just didn't see any cb's for them but maybe I missed it. Thanks for the update.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2021, 7:47 AM

Short answer no. Nichols will go to OSU, Georgia, or Florida. I know OSU and Georgia are recruiting him as a guard, and Clemson wants to take a OT. Same issue with Booker who also probably projects best as a guard. I think they were both more Clemson backing off.

-The two offers that are out are to Gunner Givens and Julian Armella. Clemson backed way off Givens and he is now a VaTech lean. I have not heard a word on Armella in months other than his top teams have not changed and he wanted to take visits.

Apr 8, 2021, 8:03 AM

Based on what I am hearing this morning two names that will get a look at O-line are Elijah Pritchett and Earnest Greene. Again Clemson may choose not to take another O-lineman as well.

Apr 8, 2021, 8:56 AM

Appreciate your response. Complicated to me seeing the recruiting services list them under OT and not knowing that they'd be better at guard or vice versa. So definitely respect your knowledge.

Kinda surprised we haven't offered Greene yet. Perhaps waiting on the Goodwin decision. Guess I've just always leaned towards oversigning oline since its such a hard position to rate... If that makes sense.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic