Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Geno's Mom in the news today....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Geno's Mom in the news today....

Apr 23, 2021, 8:22 AM

Sad story actually, not making light of it. I hope his health improves, he's still young. She's bringing her boy home to take care of him while he waits for transplant.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31310181/ex-tampa-bay-buccaneers-florida-state-seminoles-lb-geno-hayes-33-hospice-care

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

probably need an explanation for younger folks... Geno's Mom

Apr 23, 2021, 8:43 AM

definition:

"Geno's Mom - a reference to Geno Hayes's 2005 National Signing Day presser when we thought we had a shot at signing him. His mom was "delayed" showing up for hours and Geno committed to FSU. Used when a recruit's mom steps in and seems to decide for the recruit where to go. See also, Mrs. Nkemdiche."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Re: probably need an explanation for younger folks... Geno's Mom

Apr 23, 2021, 8:50 AM

Dang, I had forgotten about that. I remember the Robert K. story better .

That’s crazy about Geno, I like beer and take Tylenol , so guess i better quit taking Tylenol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2021, 11:02 AM

Robert K’s fat momma was something else...But it was obvious why he went there. How can you steer your son from a clean program to a place of corruption and soullessness?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

i'll never forget that drama as long as i live. lol. we've

Apr 23, 2021, 8:52 AM [ in reply to probably need an explanation for younger folks... Geno's Mom ]

come a long way, baby!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Apr 23, 2021, 9:27 AM [ in reply to probably need an explanation for younger folks... Geno's Mom ]

Well put Dark Side. I lurked here for many years before signing up, remember the story well, and thought about this yesterday when someone posted about Geno's issues. But I couldn't think of a good way to post on it without seeming to make light of a sad situation. But again, well put.

That’s terrible. But his attitude is inspiring.***

Apr 23, 2021, 8:57 AM

null

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic