Topic: Football Tickets Ordered Today
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 12, 2021, 11:21 PM by: cugrad80
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Football Tickets Ordered Today

emoji_events [11]
Posted: Apr 12, 2021, 4:41 PM

Hit a snag during the online ordering. Don't know how it happened but my mailing address and billing addresses were different. The last four digits after the area code on the billing address was not the correct one so I could not complete the payment portion. Had to get help from the ticket office. Anyway, we got that cleared up and I'll have the same seats I've had since 1957. Last year my seats were different because of covid-19 but I didn't go to any of the games. Other family members used my tickets. I'm ready for some football now.

2021 orange level memberbadge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg link

Re: Football Tickets Ordered Today

[1]
Posted: Apr 12, 2021, 4:56 PM

Joe ...... as long as they are billed to someone else, I wouldn't worry about it :)

Hope to see you there!

military_donation.jpg link

Posted: Apr 12, 2021, 8:44 PM

Yeah Joe, I run into that same problem every year. I have to edit my address prior to running the credit card transaction. After I complete the transaction I go back and edit my address to the original address I had listed. Crazy you have to do this in the world of electronic payments. The ticket office and IPTAY needs to get into the 21st century.

Message was edited by: baker5801®

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Posted: Apr 12, 2021, 9:42 PM

LOL.

Could you imagine IPTAY using something as advanced as computers to give season ticket holders a window based on your priority to log on and select different available seats, like the coots do?? The software license for that could cost in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Coots have SEC money though so they can swing it.

But IPTAY has really nice shiny new offices now, so they’ve got that going for them, which is nice.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg link

You and me both are ready Joe!

Posted: Apr 12, 2021, 9:44 PM

Go Tigers!

2021 white level member link

Posted: Apr 12, 2021, 11:21 PM

Thanks for reminder. I ordered mine tonight. Lots of $. Hope we have a season!

link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (4) Section UP directly on 50 yard line...$4800. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1387 people have read this post