Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Baseball losing doesn’t concern me quite as much as
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Baseball losing doesn’t concern me quite as much as

Apr 21, 2021, 12:39 PM

The fact the team seems to lack fight. Constantly giving up big hits in crucial situations, walk off wins for other teams, or Striking out when all you need is to put the ball in play. No heart...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Baseball losing doesn’t concern me quite as much as

Apr 21, 2021, 12:50 PM

I have noticed a lack of energy in the dugout and lack of synergy on the diamond. It just seems like the team doesn’t mesh well. Maybe they can do some trust falls or something or go on some team building retreats. I remember hearing the football team going to movies and hanging out as a tram together to build that connection. Ball clubs who are close with one another seem to always gel and play better.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2021, 1:22 PM

is this type of thing what you are talking about,this happen back in 2019...https://clemsontigers.com/2019-big-league-camp/

Apr 21, 2021, 1:42 PM

Exactly! Maybe why they started 2020 on fire. Then we lost Greene who was a really good ball player. Took a year off for Covid-19 and now seem to be just a team going through the motions with no Emotion

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2021, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Baseball losing doesn’t concern me quite as much as ]

+1 for Trust falls

Apr 21, 2021, 1:55 PM

Apr 21, 2021, 2:07 PM

I was with some of the baseball moms (or grandma's as say). Let's just say the players had a meeting after Miami. The way I heard it was the coaches listened vs the other way around.

I saw a different mood and comradery last night than I've seen in a while. I think you'll start seeing a different team. I hope so.

That won't help a Monte decision to bring teo out of the game or change a pitcher. I honestly hate he didn't leave Grice in to face a few more kids... Also hated to see JD miss the catch. I know he's taking it hard. We'll miss Teo in center. Teo just has the knack with the angles and the speed too.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic