Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh My
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 51

Oh My

Apr 7, 2021, 8:56 PM

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/south-carolina-football/south-carolinas-top-booster-says-shes-embarrassed-and-humiliated-by-association-with-school/amp/?fbclid=IwAR0FlqEzDlc4AIHtG74qbRdIbMXOB8kHnBhyaTcB7m3-apqWrLYbEgaOFBo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh my....OUCH***

Apr 7, 2021, 9:01 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We can name something after her if she will send cash...***

Apr 7, 2021, 11:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We can name something after her if she will send cash...***

Apr 8, 2021, 7:45 AM

Darla Moore School of Plastique Surgery?

Sorry, but the only picture of her that was posted on here looked like she has been stretched about as much as Joan Rivers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh My

Apr 8, 2021, 12:24 AM

Moore Money?$?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh My

Apr 8, 2021, 3:29 AM

If Mrs Moore was to allow the coot admin point fingers, and beg her forgiveness, she would only be setting her own self up for another heartbreak coming from their thoughtless actions. That school has proven over, and over that their only care is for the income they place in their pockets without ever giving nothing back, not even a good FB team that is most important to their fan base, and to their donors. They aren't called USUC just bc Clemson fans don't like them, it's bc they're administration really sucks, and that causes everything else to suck!!!!

That brought me joy this Thursday morning. Thank you.***

Apr 8, 2021, 7:53 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That brought me joy this Thursday morning. Thank you.***

Apr 8, 2021, 11:59 AM

Them losing a big donor do have a way of creating a smile bc of the way they like to brag about SEC money!!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic