Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney compares Trevor Lawrence to NBA All-Star Steph Curry
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney compares Trevor Lawrence to NBA All-Star Steph Curry

Feb 13, 2021, 8:01 AM

Swinney compares Trevor Lawrence to NBA All-Star Steph Curry

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney is a big fan of the NBA, and he doesn’t mind comparing his quarterbacks to some of basketball’s all-time greats. First, he compared Deshaun Watson to Michael Jordan, and Friday, he compared Trevor Lawrence to Steph Curry. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney compares Trevor Lawrence to NBA All-Star Steph Curry

Feb 13, 2021, 8:33 AM

I love Dabo as much as anybody ,but how anybody can like the garbage that is The NBA today is beyond me .And please don't tell me Dabo is just comparing players. Just my opinion but Curry is just another one of those over paid prima donna's.
I don't know which is worse, the NBA kissing LeBron( or however you want to spell it) @$$ or pandering to the Chinese. In fact I'm surprised at the NBA telling Mark Cuban they will play the National Anthem at all games. I thought they might opt instead for the Chinese National Anthem.
But hey, I haven't Watched the NBA since Pat Riley left the Lakers ,and I can't tell you when that was.

Thank God we are not all identical, like..

Feb 13, 2021, 9:21 AM

all the same things, and have the same opinions. What a boring world that would be.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank God we are not all identical, like..

Feb 13, 2021, 10:19 AM

PLease Dabo, don't compare him to anything associated with the NBA. He has way too much class for that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2021, 10:51 AM

I totally agree with your assessment.

Feb 13, 2021, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Thank God we are not all identical, like.. ]

No but it sure would help if more of us thought the same way about America as the NBA, and the current administration think about China.

Feb 13, 2021, 1:16 PM

Lol. You're a silly ### little person.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2021, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Thank God we are not all identical, like.. ]

Since you hate America so much and think it’s so bad so racist why don’t you just leave! There are lots of black people with plenty of money that could live anywhere in the world they want. You couldn’t get them out of America with a crowbar because America is not racist that’s just BS from the left for political power and you know it! You’re not stupid you’re just brainwashed or You’re a communist and don’t want to admit it.

Well DW4 was Jordan

Feb 13, 2021, 11:49 AM

Now we have Steph too

DJU next man up. Lebron?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well DW4 was Jordan

Feb 13, 2021, 12:43 PM

Afraid to call him Lebron with the transfer portal out there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL is class; Meyer Not So Much

Feb 13, 2021, 12:33 PM

Unfortunately for TL, he’ll be working for a classless smug coach. Urban Legend is not someone id like to have as a mentor or head coach.

Re: TL is class; Meyer Not So Much

Feb 13, 2021, 1:03 PM

I agree. Does the man ever smile ?

Re: TNET: Swinney compares Trevor Lawrence to NBA All-Star Steph Curry

Feb 13, 2021, 1:58 PM

People think it’s easy to look good during a pro day, but there have been very good quarterbacks actually not look good and it has hurt their draft stock. There are plenty of top quarterbacks that decide not to throw the ball at the NFL combine. At the combine you’re using an NFL ball which is bigger and you’re throwing to guys you haven’t played with so the timing is off. That’s why for a pro day they typically throw to teammates and train for 6 to 8 weeks to get used to throwing the bigger NFL ball. Trevor took three weeks off and only trained for two weeks and only 1 of his 4 receivers was a teammate, Powell.

So when you put it into perspective what he did was pretty impressive. Scours know and understand that stuff.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic