Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thoughts on DW4 allegations--LONG
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Thoughts on DW4 allegations--LONG

Mar 21, 2021, 9:58 PM

At best, DW is guilty of pee poor judgement in going to common ho house massage parlors and most are merely fronts for ho houses. If the 22 women who are accusing him of sexual abuse, are all from different ho houses, that is 22 different ho houses. Who the heck goes to 22 different ho houses? Not a good look for DW4 if that is the case. Let's say he did nothing wrong and the exchange of sexual favors for money was consensual. IF that happened, Prostitution is only legal in one state, and I don't think DW4 was in Nevada. So, he engaged in an illegal act. Yes, it is rarely enforced, but if the NFL or the Houston Texans want to invoke the morals clause or engaging in unlawful activity clause of his contract, they can use that as the basis to void his contract. The NFL can use it to levy penalties.

If any one of these allegations is proven, it is the end of his NFL career. Let me explain. NFL players have been penalized for spouse/girlfriend physical abuse but have remained in the league. The NFL and teams, IMO, consider that an all in the family affair. Sad but true. Sexual abuse of a female stranger is an entirely different matter. Not easily overlooked or forgiven. 22 females all saying the same thing is not going to bode well for DW in front of a jury.

Now, for the biggie. I think the Texans team and the NFL are behind this. DW challenged both the Texans and the NFL re. his contract by saying he would not play for the Texans and wanted a trade or he would sit out a year. You don't upset the apple cart in the NFL by saying trade me or I won't honor my contract and I won't play. The NFL and teams are not going to let that happen because it would open pandora's box for others to do the same. Soon, you would have players on every team threatening to sit out a season if they did not get their way. So, what to do? Destroy the trouble maker and others get the message in a not so subtle way. The Texans don't have to pony up any money to DW, so what if they lose a few draft choices in the process. With the team and management they have, their $140 million QB was never going to win them anything anyhow. So now, with a 10 million dollar QB, they can still suck and save all that money. And you have not heard a single Texans player support DW. Why would they? He abandoned them as a team.

IMHO, DW should have not signed the contract extension. Since he did, he should have sucked it up and played and enjoyed the money.

You don't eff with the sacred cows in the NFL. And I think that is what this is all about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously doubt the nfl is behind this. He sold lots of tickets and jerseys.

Mar 21, 2021, 10:04 PM

He made and would make lots of money for the nfl. Now the Texans I still think even that is too far fetched but much more likely than the nfl.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thoughts on DW4 allegations--LONG

Mar 21, 2021, 10:05 PM

Why long? He slept with hookers. They want money now. Case closed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

22 accusers - that runs to 2 pages !!

Mar 21, 2021, 10:11 PM

Don't believe it.
Your comment "think the Texans team and the NFL are behind this" - sounds right to me.

Re: 22 accusers - that runs to 2 pages !!

Mar 21, 2021, 10:14 PM

The Texans aren't behind it. That's laughably idiotic that any human being is that stupid to believe that. He was trying to hook with "massage therapists" on Instagram. They usually do more and are more than just a massage. Now they are extorting for money. It's that simple.

Mar 21, 2021, 10:27 PM

The Texans aren’t behind the setup...but they are behind the uncovering...it’s laughably stupid for any human being to think otherwise..:they’ve moved on and they are teaching the “help” a lesson...after all...it’s Texas, which is known to have this sort of attitude and it’s the McNairs who are also known for the same thing!!!

Mar 21, 2021, 10:29 PM

They have nothing to do with anything. Only morons don't understand basic business think they are involved.

Mar 21, 2021, 10:20 PM

Bill Clinton can get a blow job from an intern in the oval office and commit perjury lying under oath about it and get reelected. DW4 goes into a ho house and gets a blow job and has 22 ho's and a shyster lawyer out to destroy him. Moral to story...DW4 should have gone into politics and not into a massage parlor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clinton didn't get reelected after that. It was

Mar 21, 2021, 11:09 PM

during his second term.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2021, 12:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Thoughts on DW4 allegations--LONG ]

For Bill Clinton, It really comes down to what the definition of the word “is” is! One of the Dumbest statements ever made by a US President. ?? I hope the smoke with worth it. ??

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2021, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Thoughts on DW4 allegations--LONG ]

Bill Clinton never would have survived that if it happened today versus the mid 90s. Completely different times in America.

Even if Watson gets suspended, he will be back. He had the ability to do things very few other quarterbacks can do. NFL teams need him unlike Ray Rice where he was easily replaceable.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Mar 21, 2021, 11:05 PM

His NFL career is not over. His image may be a bit tarnished but that's it. You guys need to let things play out.

Mar 21, 2021, 11:17 PM

The fact that 22 people are willing to say the same thing does not make it any more, or any less, true. I heard that 80 million people voted for biden and I'm sure that wasn't true. After what was done to Kavanaugh, it will be hard for me to ever believe this type of sensitization. I'm not saying that I don't believe their (her) side of the story, it just all seems a bit odd. On the other hand, maybe he's a careless freak. Who know? The dude can ball out though, that I do know.

Mar 22, 2021, 12:06 AM

junk yard tiger I agree with some of your post. I believe that someone within the NFL and Texans have a hand in this. The NFL has had other chances to show just how much power they have with all that $$$$ they have.

Unfortunately they did not have the right person to make an example of until DeShaun Watson entered the into the league. He is a well liked well respected generous person with a great back ground story. HS QB makes it big with his career at Clemson. He is highly drafted by Houston. He is very generous within the community and his hometown in Ga.

He is unhappy with his current situation so he stands up to the people who work for the richest
sports league in history. It becomes a nasty situation playing out in the media everyday. Now the NFL and the Texans use those deep pockets to find all of the dirt they can on the Golden Player; DW. The NFL and the Texans keep their hands clean. They get a patsy to find away to push DW under the bus .

Everything has appeared to fall in place like a well designed puzzle. The NFL just needed A young generational player to make some mistakes and tarnish his reputation and character. The icing on the cake was when DW signed that $140 million dollar contract.. Then refused to play if not traded. The situation has become so poisoned that the only thing left is to try and take DW down by destroying him as a person and a player. They could keep him tied up in court for years.

It is interesting that all 22 sleazy bags have the same as if almost rehearsed stories. And I find it very interesting that none of these women want anything to do with the police.

IMO I believe DW has been set up but it appears he took the bait. A once promising career will never be the same even if DW is cleared of these accusations.

What makes so many think that the NFL could not pull off a stunt something like this, when in 1963 a sitting VP LBJ was up to his neck with blood all over his hands in regards to the assassination of JFK and 5 years later his brother RFK.

It is really sad DW’s youth may have let all that money change him and possibly make him feel invincible and untouchable. Why if true would he put himself alone in his home for a massage.

If he did fly these women in from different parts of the country using Instagram., Why take the risk! It seems like you just set yourself up, if most of the accusations are true.

Right now I am keeping an open mind. I believe we should stand by DW accepting the fact he is innocent until proven guilty. He needs our prayers and support.. He is still and will always be a Clemson Tiger!

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2021, 10:00 AM

So you go on a long-winded rant about the Texans orchestrating this conspiracy but conclude that you'll "keep an open mind."

I've read several comments from you on this. You have a right to your opinion but I hope you are never selected for jury duty.

All wrong .....

Mar 22, 2021, 12:55 AM

#1 it wasn’t a massage parlor and that was his biggest / simplest mistake ... he was contacting the most high profile (arguably), legitimate massage therapists, under the pretense of a massage and then soliciting them for sex...”Allegedly!!” so sayeth...

#2 The Texans aren’t behind it because.... the TEXANS didn’t make DW4 text the 22 “alleged” accusers ... let that sink in..

Re: All wrong .....

Mar 22, 2021, 1:02 AM

Ahhhh.....so, it HAS TO BE THE NFL that made him text the 22 "alleged" accusers ... got it..

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All wrong .....

Mar 22, 2021, 1:18 AM

I did not say that the NFL contacted these women. Maybe DW did text 22 women I do believe someone on behalf of the NFL and Texans made sure it was in the media spotlight.

It is unusual that their stories are so much the same. Some of the accusations sound rehearsed.

Mar 22, 2021, 1:45 AM

So many question have popped into my mind about this case. One, why is all of this happening now? Why have there not been criminal charges filed with police? Why did buzzbee try and settle out of court first and only decided to take things to court once DW4’s agent/lawyer (not the lawyer he just recently hired) laughed buzz off the phone?
By all means this should be taken seriously however the lawyer can’t be playing social justice warrior when he was trying to get fast cash first and foremost.
In this day and age anything can offend anyone. Hold a hand a little too long, hug for too long, give a peck on the cheek as a greeting and this could very well put you in the same position. We’ll see where all this leads but the only people that really know what happened are DW4 and these women.

Mar 22, 2021, 9:49 AM

My fear, based on nothing but my gut and some horribly tuned spidey sense, is that he's guilty of all he's being accused of.

My biggest question is "WHY"

I know that Instagram and Twitter are cesspools of sex workers masquerading as massage therapists. This is why I've now sworn off social media of all kinds, other than this forum. That could change as well.

WHY DESHAUN?

The world was your oyster and you went Hollywood. Humility lesson ahead. Please learn.

Reason #671 why you never put man on a pedestal.

Mar 22, 2021, 10:06 AM

I think it's very possible he hired these women with the intention of getting a happy ending while believing that is the service they were offering. I also think it's very possible he was correct about that being the service they were offering. I do have a hard time believing though that he tried to force these women into anything, or made threats to them about making or breaking their career if they didn't do what he asked as one of the women claims.

Now, I could see a situation where he'd had experience in paying for that type of service, and eventually he got a girl who he thought was also offering that type of service who was actually looking to offer only a legit massage. Then perhaps he asked for something or acted in a similar way to the other girls, and that led to at least one of these claims.

I could see that as at least being possible, and then a bunch of other women jumped into this. I'm not saying that's what happened, but it could be possible.

If he was truly flying girls in and hiring girls from social media then it's hard to believe he wasn't looking for something extra. That's certainly a lot different from assault though. I could also see where these women along with the lawyer could make these claims knowing it would be difficult for Watson to use the "we had a prearranged agreement for me to pay them for sex" defense since he'd be admitting to something illegal by doing so.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic