Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some of you are ridiculous at this point.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,480

Some of you are ridiculous at this point.

Mar 18, 2021, 6:50 AM

Ok.. so now DW4 is flying massage therapists in from Georgia? Come on... First, have you ever actually BEEN to TX? For some of you I doubt you have made it outside of Columbia, but I digress. The point is, Deshaun could have gotten some of the most attractive and discreet attention he could have wanted within Houston, much less the State. It's an open secret basically. But hey, that doesn't sound nearly as nefarious now does it? Oh, and the guy making the claims. Hey, he seems COMPLETELY legit and rational. SMH... more critical thinking, less trolling folks.

Message was edited by: jarheadtiger®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some of you are ridiculous at this point.

Mar 18, 2021, 6:58 AM

Did he fly them in though? If he did, wouldn't he expect something more than a massage? Someone on here said he flew them in. What are the facts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2021, 7:10 AM

That's my point entirely. I dont believe any of this. Why would you fly massage ladies in from Atlanta? There are all you could want in TX already. But even if he did...Sorry, let's not be naive here they would NOT have been coming for a massage only, facts. Btw, if this is legit, why would Atlanta women hire a Houston Attorney? Last I checked Atlanta had ambulance chasers too.

Mar 18, 2021, 7:15 AM

when he started hanging out with a Pron Star, none of you batted an eyelash.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2021, 7:18 AM

True, but some of us did raise an eyebrow.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2021, 7:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Some of you are ridiculous at this point. ]

Word?!?

yup, unfortunately Clemson Tom beat him to it.

Mar 18, 2021, 7:23 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2021, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Some of you are ridiculous at this point. ]

Newsflash. Deshaun is probably banging all sorts of supermodels/#### stars. Good for him. I would do the same if I was single and could get any woman I wanted.

It definitely raises an eyebrow that he would sexually assault a woman when he could get any women he wanted. Expecially since there were no criminal charges filed. These women want money and that’s all there is to it.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I can’t think of any other high profile people that have been accused of the same.

Mar 18, 2021, 10:26 AM

You know, people like Kobe Bryant and Tiger Woods. I mean they could have anybody they want no way that would do anything sketchy. Now for Tiger Woods nothing he did was illegal I suppose. And apparently no one is filing charges on DW but the argument that someone is rich and famous and doesn’t have to sexually assault women is just ridiculous. I’m not arguing that DW did because I don’t know and I hope he did not but your argument is illogical

Mar 18, 2021, 7:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Some of you are ridiculous at this point. ]

That's my point entirely. I dont believe any of this. Why would you fly massage ladies in from Atlanta? There are all you could want in TX already. But even if he did...Sorry, let's not be naive here they would NOT have been coming for a massage only, facts. Btw, if this is legit, why would Atlanta women hire a Houston Attorney? Last I checked Atlanta had ambulance chasers too.

I think we need to have ALL the facts before we start spouting off about "they had to know that this was more than..."

That kind of thinking is honestly disturbing and EXACTLY how you end up with sexual misconduct cases.

Imagine if these women were your daughters and although they walked into a certain situation thinking one thing, sometimes things change in the moment too. Most of y'all would be ready to do some unspeakable things to people for that kind of stuff.

By all means, I'm not saying DW4 has done anything inappropriate as that does seem out of character but we need the facts to come out and breakaway from this thought of "well....you don't just fly in to 'hangout' with a rich young superstar" because that excuse can lead to some Harvey Weinstein level crap.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2021, 7:10 PM

fair point, however, the "Facts" on this are going to be in very short supply in this instance, and the ones revealed I foresee being in Watson's favor. That is why I feel fairly decent about making that point. As yo if I had hypothetical daughters, well, I would hope that I didnt raise them to become massage parlor providers, but that is just me. I Dont judge those doing just like I dont judge Deshaun if he actually DID hire "therapists". What I DO judge are those who who if it is disproved are committing yet another shakedown of another young man. And to someone's earlier question, I didn't beat an eye at all when he was hanging out with Mia Khalifa. Not one bit.

Wouldn't that part be easy to prove / disprove?

Mar 18, 2021, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Some of you are ridiculous at this point. ]

It shouldn't take much detective work to find out whether or not somebody was flown in to Houston.

Mar 18, 2021, 8:47 AM

We don't know anything. He could be completely innocent, completely guilty or guilty of some of what is levied against him, but innocent of the rest. When it's all said and done, we may never know. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt until further notice. It's stupid to say ,"we must always believe the woman," but it is also stupid to think that people we have very positive feelings for are not capable of being flawed individuals.

I wish we weren't having this discussion. Time hopefully will reveal the truth, but maybe not.

Message was edited by: rons1®

Message was edited by: rons1®

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2021, 10:30 AM

I have no idea if he flew anyone in from Atlanta or not. If he did fly someone in then it shouldn't be too hard to prove though by showing that he either purchased the ticket, or sent money to the woman to purchase the ticket. I'd also imagine there would be text messages, emails, or some sort of electronic communication between them to verify all of that.

which is exactly what a discovery process would unveil

Mar 18, 2021, 10:38 AM

but DW likely pays up to skip that part

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,480
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic