Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I can’t help but believe The Texans have a hand in trying to destroy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

I can’t help but believe The Texans have a hand in trying to destroy

Mar 19, 2021, 11:48 PM

DW. It funny how none of these women came forward until DW dug his heels in refusing to play for the Texans. If it is proven that the Texans and team owners and executives are involved in the DW’s legal problems they should be prosecuted and if found guilty should be fined and jailed. And the team should be relocated to another state. I can’t believe 22 women were sexually harassed by DW. I don’t even believe 1 was treated inappropriately. Plus the attorney is one of those that practices law in the sewers and gutters. If he is in on it then he should be permanently disbarred!

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're busy tarring and feathering Brownell...

Mar 19, 2021, 11:49 PM

...try to keep up lol.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: We're busy tarring and feathering Brownell...

Mar 20, 2021, 12:02 AM

I am going to stay out of the Brownell situation. Before I throw anyone under the bus or post something out of anger, I am going to think about Clemson Basketball.

I will say this Brad did not travel with the ball in a critical moment, or took bad shots, or failed to play al out defense. There were some coaching mistakes.

But I would not reach into the sewer to hire Rick Patino. I posted several times that Clemson should go after Winthrop’s HC. But now he has disgraced his name. The current Winthrop HC might be a good hire.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Current Va Tech coach who we should have hired***

Mar 20, 2021, 12:05 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, he looked great today...just great***

Mar 20, 2021, 12:08 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you believe a team not only intentionally tried to

Mar 19, 2021, 11:54 PM

take out their own $156 million investment, but all killed all trade value for him making him completely worthless now whether he stays or goes? What sense does that make? I mean I know the Texans have made some poor decisions lately, but this would really take the cake!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So you believe a team not only intentionally tried to

Mar 20, 2021, 12:09 AM

In today’s world anything can Happen. If DW sits out the season what investment has the Texans lost. DW does not get paid. This would not be the first time a team has destroyed a players character over a contract dispute. Somebody in the Texan’s organization most likely has their hands in this.

We are getting into big time suspension territory depending

Mar 20, 2021, 12:14 AM

how far this goes and how much is proven. If DW gets suspended this becomes worst case scenario for them. Don't forget the cap hit they take with him also. It would make zero sense. Make no mistake, they would've traded him despite their claims. Now they can't get anything decent for him. They are screwed themselves. They would never intentionally do that.

Re: We are getting into big time suspension territory depending

Mar 20, 2021, 5:47 PM

The NFL can, with no court case or jury, decide that DW has made egregious ethical violations. They could then declare his contract null and void. Would not reflect on Texans.

Re: We are getting into big time suspension territory depending

Mar 20, 2021, 8:47 PM

And if that happened how would it help the Texans? If they wanted out of his contract they’d just trade him and get a lot in return.

Re: So you believe a team not only intentionally tried to

Mar 20, 2021, 5:43 PM [ in reply to So you believe a team not only intentionally tried to ]

Anger/revenge are rarely logical.

Re: I can help but believe The Texans have a hand in trying to destroy

Mar 19, 2021, 11:55 PM

Very slim chance for numerous obvious reasons. It wouldn't be the team.

Mar 20, 2021, 12:11 AM

It could be big money fans involved in this DW thing to.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

How did the Texans do it?

Mar 20, 2021, 12:10 AM

Was it planned? They paid off people?

Mar 20, 2021, 9:18 AM

Don’t leave Watson’s camp out of the conspiracy theory too.

It might be worth a couple Mil of payoff money and some bad press to get out of Houston.

This is the kinda thing that Brother Jack Easterby won’t stand for.

Mar 20, 2021, 8:40 PM

I don’t believe DW would do this, but I agree. Of the two choice (Texans or DW), then DW would be the one to gain if traded or released. Then, the accusers could just go away, and it would be a thing of the past.
I don’t believe this scenario, but it makes more sense than the Texans doing it. Texans doing it, they lose value all the way around.

Re: I can’t help but believe The Texans have a hand in trying to destroy

Mar 20, 2021, 11:37 AM

Would not surprise me one bit...they obviously dont care about winning...they are known for getting rid of great players for essentially nothing in return if they deem said player as any issue or rebellious (see DHop) ... they are an organization with ownership that sees its employees as the prisoners...they are multi multi multi billionaires so millions doesnt top their pride and addiction to control and power...they are in Texas, enough said about that...and DW was an issue because he was willing to give up the money and sit...it made them look extremely bad because of DW’s perceived moral integrity...they were losing the public perception war and it was making them look very very very bad on many different fronts...the only way for them to win in this situation and to get the employees in line was to destroy the perceived integrity/morality of DW...so, you understand where your employee has a weakness and you instruct people to dig into that weakness and find some dirt to teach this “Employee” a lesson on who is boss and who has the REAL money and the real power!!!

Did they create the issue? No! Did they have all of these people lie ... I don’t believe that... Did they have a hand in all of this ... no doubt in my mind that they did! This became personal with them because they were looking so bad so they decided to hit DW in the only area that really matters to him...his integrity...they are simply trying to make sure everyone understands, especially DW, who really has the power and who is just an employee!!! It’s Texas after all and no employee is running the asylum ... right???

In saying this...I also realize that what I’m saying can be true and DW can possibly be guilty of something both at the same time!!!

Just a thought!!!

Mar 20, 2021, 11:58 AM

P. T. Barnum was right.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Texans would be hurting themselves if they aided

Mar 20, 2021, 12:09 PM

in turning the perception of DW into one of damaged goods.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2021, 12:11 PM

So you can't believe DW, who you don't know, harassed women. But you do believe NFL executives, who you equally don't know, conspired to have women falsely claim DW asked them to touch his #####, and in at least one case, oil his anus? And this, because they're mad he wants a trade. Good lord.

Mar 20, 2021, 5:58 PM

I can understand why you would doubt. I mean, after all, what type of examples have your dawgs set? Considering ugas track record, this is actually small in comparison.

Mar 20, 2021, 12:43 PM

I’m with you. It is interesting to me that there has never been one single peep of this sort...not one...and now there is this deluge of accusations. The timing is suspicious. DW is in a significant disagreement with his boss.....and presto......DW is accused of being something no one has ever seen before. I’m not buying it.

I have lived here in TX since 97. I have a weird job that puts me in the vicinity of the social elites in this state. My observation over the last 24 years is this....some of these people don’t take “no” for an answer, and if they have to “pretzel”, “pulverize” or “smash” a few rules to get their way, they don’t hesitate to do so.....and their powerful friends protect them if the cat gets out of the bag. We’ll see. Until my eyeballs see proof otherwise, I’ll believe DW before I believe anything coming out of any lawyer’s mouth in this state.

Why would they do that? They devalue

Mar 20, 2021, 2:15 PM

a possible trade and lose a ton of money. That conspiracy is dead upon arrival.
And it’s starting to look bad for Watson. Im a huge fan and have two of his jerseys on my wall, but you got to take your rose glasses off and see this for what it is. All parties are very suspicious in this mess, but when I see “Instagram massage therapist” I think call girls. Watson ‘a judgement was extremely bad on this without a doubt no matter what comes of this civil suit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why would they do that? They devalue

Mar 20, 2021, 2:28 PM

Because if Texans lose then DW must lose also. It’s really just that simple.

Mar 20, 2021, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Why would they do that? They devalue ]

The NFL will have to get involved and conduct their own investigation. The NFL can, with no court case, declare DW guilty of violating ethical codes and have his contract voided.

Mar 20, 2021, 8:44 PM

Sure, but then they have no QB and no value to trade. No way.

Mar 20, 2021, 2:51 PM

and I thought the Bigfoot conspiracy was way out there.

Mar 20, 2021, 2:55 PM

So if these women would have come forward before the trade wish, you'd have believed them?

Mar 20, 2021, 5:32 PM

This is the opposite of what I have seen of DW’s character.

Go ahead and list the reasons of why you believe these women.

Mar 20, 2021, 6:54 PM

Once you see the string of communications via text and Instagram between DW and some of these unrelated massage ladies then you should be able to connect the dots. You don't fly a female from Atlanta to a Houston Hotel with the expectation of just a body rub. If that were the case it would be a first and it would also be the worlds most expensive massage. Have you ever hired a body rub lady? Do you understand the culture and what normally transpires? He's being taken advantage of because he has money and fame. No still means no even if your not getting what you thought you paid for. Was he overly aggressive? Would not begin to speculate but plenty of men are and the woman normally chalk it up to a bad experience for a regular customer. Unfortunately, all the sordid details will come out and it's certainly not going to help DW or the Texans.

Mar 20, 2021, 6:02 PM [ in reply to Re: I can’t help but believe The Texans have a hand in trying to destroy ]

Once and always..... Innocent until proven guilty. This country's new social media fetish is just another example of mob rule. Get a few people to start yelling and all the sheep fall in line

Mar 20, 2021, 6:25 PM

This entire discussion is why I could care less about the NFL, let’s get back to Spring football.

Mar 20, 2021, 8:46 PM

Maybe it's Bill Belichick. 4-D chess on his part.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic