Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow! I was the op on a post to a sensitive person... Deleted
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Wow! I was the op on a post to a sensitive person... Deleted

Apr 10, 2021, 4:09 PM

I am in awe that my post was deleted, quarantined or whatever because I just asked a simple question to tnets very own coach B expert who brazingly asked the community to ask them any questions they had pertaining to coach B.

To whom this may concern,

I deeply regret offending you and sincerely ask that you forgive me so that you do not ask that a post be taken down. I simply asked, “Why didn’t the Baylor coach call Coach B?” Then I followed that with a link to an article where Baylor’s coach called Dabo for advice on playing the big game. Honestly, I believed it to be an appropriate question considering the history of the board and your inquiry and desire to answer questions related to coach B.

Ty
Tigergurlife

P.S. If you can not see it in your heart to forgive my transgression then just tmail me and ask me not to communicate with you. If not I will stay under the assumption you are just sensitive and I will tip toe around you. I can do that very well because every few weeks I have to maintain a certain appearance due to my wife’s monthly’s.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow! I was the op on a post to a sensitive person... Deleted

Apr 10, 2021, 6:26 PM

This board, minus a few, has turned into a left #### #### show. All the crying and being offended is really sickening. I come here only to get a good laugh at all the idiots moaning and groaning.Glad I stopped donating a year or so ago.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2021, 6:45 PM

The members of The Church of the Perpetually Aggrieved are what the great C.S. Lewis was referring to:

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

Unfortunately, since he wasn’t a gender-fluid Person of Color, his ideas don’t get much traction these days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 11, 2021, 11:13 AM

I love CS Lewis and that is a great quote ...... and so true!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2021, 6:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow! I was the op on a post to a sensitive person... Deleted ]

You are correct Whitehurst. However, with the climate of these millennials and others (you know who I mean) you should probably change your ID. It probably offends people like HBrown and others but they don't why. Its just what they have been told.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2021, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow! I was the op on a post to a sensitive person... Deleted ]

Don’t know, nor do I care, anything at all about the Judge Keller; but, but I do know that you guys are first rate morons. 99% of the non-sports post here are made by some alt-right doooosh nozzle whining and complaining about some liberal travesty that has absolutely no bearing on your life, but somehow is still gonna destroy our country. That you believe that this site, which is probably 90% conservative, is overrun with liberals illustrates how skewed you’ve become by spending all of your time on newsmax, infowars, or whatever propaganda sites you frequent with one hand on the keyboard and the other on your gamecack. There’s no room on this message board for those in the middle you weak-minded brain washed trumpers won’t have any of that. Stop taking yourselves and your political bs fears so seriously and realize your being manipulated by a demagogue who’s done nothing but profit off your devotion.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IF

Apr 10, 2021, 8:42 PM

I wanted to hear all the negative remarks about Clemson there are several sites that flourish with those kind of posts. If you really are a fan of my team and my university you should refrain from posting harmful remarks. There is absolutely nothing to be gained positively when you make harmful and STUPID remarks about the coaches, players or administrators. Most of us know that many of you are qualified to lead a program like Clemson but until you get the call, shut the F up!

Join Iptay if you want to be a big part of the program

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IF

Apr 10, 2021, 8:54 PM

What?! I’m gonna assume you meant to post this somewhere else, because I said nothing about the school or coaches. I too am an alum and season ticket holder who already contributes a significant amount to the program. If you are still laboring under the misapprehension that this message board has anything at all to do with Clemson sports let me disabuse you of that misconception. The publishers of this site have allowed it to become a cess pool that is an embarrassment to the school. If they really cared about the welfare of our school they would flush the whole thing.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IF

Apr 10, 2021, 9:20 PM

Certainly wasn’t meant for you sweetheart!

Very sohpisticated***

Apr 14, 2021, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow! I was the op on a post to a sensitive person... Deleted ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Apr 10, 2021, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow! I was the op on a post to a sensitive person... Deleted ]

So obviously you are a conservative and you come on tigernet to complain about liberals crying and being offended?? You do realize you are crying about being offended? I realize my even commenting on this is a waste of time but just felt the need to say something about the hypocrisy. ??

Apr 13, 2021, 10:13 AM

Found Juan! LMAO! I can always depend on that one person to prove my point.

Apr 13, 2021, 10:46 AM

What point did you prove exactly?

I don't get it. He responded to the OP..not you

Apr 14, 2021, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow! I was the op on a post to a sensitive person... Deleted ]

And all he did was acknowledge the inherent hypocrisy of the original post.

What is your point and how did this confirm said point?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Apr 10, 2021, 9:18 PM

Can I join ya'lls pity party? and is bring your own complaint, or will there be complaints made available?

Apr 10, 2021, 9:23 PM

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Apr 13, 2021, 10:45 AM

I'm not sure what the original post was about, but might it be like this post about basketball that you posted on the football forum?

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic