Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why the Kendrick situation is so sad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Why the Kendrick situation is so sad

Mar 12, 2021, 11:41 PM

Dabo says nice things about Derion Kendrick... and we will never know the details of all that happened behind the scenes with this young man. And while this is sad generally, it really is exceptionally sad for another reason. I really don’t think there is another place close to Clemson that a young man can go to in order to be set up to truly flourish in life... and that has nothing to do with a potential payday in the NFL. This program trains young men for life by surrounding the with resources, love, discipline, care, abs direction. I wish Kendrick well, but what a huge opportunity to blow. Unfortunate, stupid, and sad.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why the Kendrick situation is so sad

Mar 13, 2021, 12:39 AM

It’s sad because he is a player with immense talent who can’t seem to pull his head out of his you know where. I don’t feel bad at all for the kid... instead of the nfl you will be asking super size or not soon... Dk will soon realize like the majority of us waking up 8-6 working is way worse than playing a game. Oh well on to drugs and guns right

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2021, 12:46 AM

Yes he’s a #######. Period. Holly Shiism he had the world in front of him and pissed it away. What a sad day for Kendrick.

Mar 13, 2021, 12:48 AM

Yep but that is what rock hill produces. My best friend played football there so I know it well... dumb thugs is what it is... oh well at least they will get a job in the market place after the blandemic is over

Mar 13, 2021, 7:26 AM

Wow. You could say the same for any city about football players and “thugs”. Their are a lot of great football players that aren’t thugs that have come out of rock hill. Clemson has several on the team right now. You ever heard of Ben Watson, one of the brightest and most stand up football players who could ever meet. Rock Hill is my hometown and I’m asking you politely to go kick rocks.

What an ignorant thing to say

Mar 13, 2021, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Why the Kendrick situation is so sad ]

Not everyone has the same path as you. I’m glad it easy for you to judge DK and players that come from difficult backgrounds. What a sick take.

Mar 13, 2021, 6:11 AM

The pot is one thing, but his falling asleep in his car with a gun in his lap is very disturbing, you guys can figure that one out for yourselves cause I am not going to type it. But I would not be piling on this kid right now....

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2021, 7:28 AM

EXACTLY Tbalm. Really hope this kids gets some help. He is going through some dark times in his life right now.

You don’t just go get wasted by yourself and park a car somewhere random and fall asleep with a gun in your lap.

That is not thug behavior. That is the behavior of a very troubled young man.

My prayers go out for him.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2021, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Why the Kendrick situation is so sad ]

Exactly. DK appears to be in the middle of a mental health crisis and is not thinking clearly. DK needs help but, has to be willing to accept it. I am praying that the arrest is his wake up call that will cause him to reach out to a doctor.

Thank you. That really needed to be said.***

Mar 13, 2021, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Why the Kendrick situation is so sad ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2021, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Why the Kendrick situation is so sad ]

You are such a fraud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can tell you what happened. DK is wired hard,

Mar 13, 2021, 8:28 AM

he is a high motor and very, very intense young man. He plays balls to the ball all the time. Sometimes to the point of being a snippy with coaches.

I think he got a little too snippy this time.

Great kid, but he needs to learn to keep his snippiness (sp?) under control.

I have also heard in mentioned that he was approached by a booster with a "Nick Chubb" like stay your senior year proposition. Dabo does NOT ALLOW THAT NONSENSE IN OUR PROGRAM.

Take it for what it's worth.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic