Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where is all the judge hate coming from
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

Where is all the judge hate coming from

Mar 24, 2021, 1:20 PM

HiDid he break 1 of the unwritten rules ;
he prefers unsweet tea
Miracle whip instead if dukes
Did he say grits and chicfili suck
Did he say he wasn't getting a covid vaccine

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Where is all the judge hate coming from

Mar 24, 2021, 1:22 PM

I thought everyone loved the 69 Pontiac GTO, especially in orange. Sure the steering was sloppy, brakes were weak, but hot-dang it was fun.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2021, 1:28 PM

There are a handful of haters of everything on here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2021, 1:47 PM

There are some on this board that hate themselves and everything that gets in their way The Judge even though I don’t always agree with him seems to be one of the most knowledgeable people on this board especially about Clemson BB and is respectful of the opinions of others Many are not appreciative of the good times we are having for all Clemson sports some take for granted too much When football was pulling out of the doldrums we were excited and happy about most everything Having an opinion and getting personal with your criticism shows so one thing about you everyone can see

No offense to gtos, but give me a 68-72 chevelle with

Mar 24, 2021, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Where is all the judge hate coming from ]

4:11 Posi-trac out back, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some ****in' muscle.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: No offense to gtos, but give me a 68-72 chevelle with

Mar 24, 2021, 1:42 PM

You know what I love about them high school girls? I get older, they stay the same age.

Mar 24, 2021, 1:46 PM

alright, alright, alright, alright.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 29, 2021, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: No offense to gtos, but give me a 68-72 chevelle with ]

Hold on a damm minute. I love the old school 64-65 GTO convertibles. But also appreciate a Chevrolet Malibu of the same vintage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2021, 1:45 PM [ in reply to No offense to gtos, but give me a 68-72 chevelle with ]

I personally would go with a Olds 442 W-30 if I had to pick. More of a gentleman-brawler pick.

Mar 24, 2021, 2:27 PM

I loved my 72 Trans Am. 455HO. Tough on a high schoolers wallet as it could pass a lot of things but not a gas station.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2021, 7:45 AM

And gas was less than .25 a gallon and down too .11 at one time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

whoa now... that kinda crap needs a warning... you almost sent

Mar 25, 2021, 12:14 AM [ in reply to No offense to gtos, but give me a 68-72 chevelle with ]

me into cardiac arrest. Yes indeed, good times... you really took me back with that stuff.

"68-72 chevelle with 4:11 Posi-trac out back, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Mar 24, 2021, 1:31 PM

I don’t hate anyone. I do like to post the occasional sarcastic dig every now and then. But Judge Keller® And I, our debates have been quite pleasant in the past. I have seen him/her be attacked by some in here. But for me it’s all in fun.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2021, 1:34 PM

I disagree with about 95% of what Judge posts. But, there's no hate.

I think all of the attention is because he is such a huge BB pumper with non-stop defensive posts about the basketball program. It's nearly an unhealthy obsession, and there is clearly some sort of personal or emotional attachment there.

Some of the posts are factual, most are opinionated, and several are downright illogical. But, it's consistent.

Now that the season is over and people are assessing the full picture, he's disappeared. Convenient, to say the least...and nobody should be surprised that Judge is being called out for "ghosting the board" when things get tough.

Prob smart and learned when to show em

Mar 24, 2021, 1:38 PM

And when to fold.. when to walk away and when to run.

Re: Prob smart and learned when to show em

Mar 24, 2021, 1:41 PM

seems like he's running, fast and far

Yes, he broke one of the unwritten rules...

Mar 24, 2021, 1:39 PM

he doesn't like orange overalls

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

But that’s only because they are primarily worn to football games.***

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh snap

Mar 24, 2021, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Yes, he broke one of the unwritten rules... ]

https://youtu.be/wpecBkdpiK4

any word on jerseys??***

Mar 24, 2021, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Yes, he broke one of the unwritten rules... ]

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mar 24, 2021, 1:40 PM

I was not aware of a rule about grits and chili.

I like grits.

I like chili.

But I usually eat my chili with rice.

I hope I'm not in trouble...

Yes, but have you tried chifili?***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I have never tried sweat tea. But, I am sure I would

Mar 24, 2021, 1:40 PM

prefer unsweat tea. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I have never tried sweat tea. But, I am sure I would

Mar 24, 2021, 1:44 PM

I prefer my tea without sweat

Re: I have never tried sweat tea. But, I am sure I would

Mar 24, 2021, 1:44 PM [ in reply to I have never tried sweat tea. But, I am sure I would ]

Upon further review of the OP, you've made a couple of excellent points here.

Mar 24, 2021, 1:44 PM

if there is any so called "hate," some of it might have come from his attacks on Clemson fans for reasonable criticisms of his god Brad. And whenever Brad surprises us and the team does good, he comes on here and tries to rub it in the critics faces, like the occasional acorn proves anything. And when Brad ultimately ends up being Brad, he hides. You may celebrate that kind of behavior, but some people may not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

^^^***

Mar 24, 2021, 8:57 PM

There's something in these hills.

Mar 24, 2021, 1:52 PM

judge

I had to throw that carton away.

Mar 24, 2021, 9:36 PM

~JKB

Mar 24, 2021, 1:55 PM

I miss him. He's a smart fella. Probably top 10% in Clemson all time as far as education. I, like others, hold no ill will towards him. Always TU his post even though I disagree over bball direction. That said, he had some valid points. Always did the research.

I can guarantee one thing. He loves Clemson and donates more than 95% of the people that post or reads tnet. And no, he's not on the staff. Joking is one thing, outright disrespect should get one booted.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2021, 1:58 PM

No kidding. He has a different view than the minority. So like everything else, they pile on.

Mar 24, 2021, 1:58 PM

No kidding. He has a different view than the minority. So like everything else, they pile on.

Mar 24, 2021, 2:15 PM

The forums on this website stopped being about supporting Clemson athletics a long time ago. Judge Keller is an unabashed supporter of Clemson basketball which is his only crime. It’s much more important on Tnet to have a hot take than to actually be a Clemson supporter. As evidenced by the fact that a real fan feels so harassed on his own team’s largest fan site by a collection of tools, that he feels the need to go elsewhere.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2021, 3:06 PM

It's possible to be an unabashed supporter of CLEMSON BASKETBALL and also call for a change in coaching. In fact, it's necessary as a supporter to support CHANGE and not just the status quo for eternity.

Judge is an unabashed supported of BB whether that is best for the program or not.

Let me put it this way..

Mar 25, 2021, 11:46 AM

I tell my wife she looks fat in a certain pair of jeans in my house.

I wouldn't say that in a bar surrounded by friends, family, or general type persons.

I can handle sleeping on couch..no big deal.
I don't want to tiger wooded in public.

Re: Let me put it this way..

Mar 25, 2021, 2:26 PM

That comparison is useless. Your wife's jeans have no impact on the people in a bar, and you aren't in the bar to talk about your wife's weight.

We are here on this message board specifically to talk about Clemson sports. We all have just as much right to interest and opinion in the programs and how they are run. There is nothing wrong with someone suggesting a change is needed.

We are in public telling the world that clemson looks

Mar 25, 2021, 2:48 PM

Fat in Brad brownell Jeans

We could just call the AD and keep it in house. They are very easy to get hold of.

If some1 desires change, go to the place that can actually make a change and $peak in term$ they under$tand.

Mar 24, 2021, 2:42 PM

We all love Judge, he loves to pick at us 95% football fans & he loves & supports Brad Brownell. We need fans that support different sports, defend them and our coaches.

Judge picks at us(95%-100%) football fans for not giving that kind of support to basketball ??. We love to pick back but 99% of us are not big TDers & we fully respect him.

When Clemson wins he gloats, when they lose 1st games in the only 2 tournaments most of us are going to ask him what happened & pick back. It’ll be our last shot until basketball next season....lol

We all still love him but he’s going to be in the Tigernet love shack when he returns. That last video with Brad winking he posted couple times deserves a week or two in the love shack!

Come back Judge, you need your medicine & we have been holding it for a week & half.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Mar 24, 2021, 2:47 PM

Seeing the amount of support he is getting in this thread is pretty indicative of everything wrong with social media. He spams this board with redundant threads about Brownell and Clemson basketball. He repeats, often wrong - usually misleading, “facts” about Brownell/basketball and he is assigned the role of an authority by readers who do no fact checking.

My disagreement over basketball is trivial compared to his other transgressions. Since 80% or more of his posts are about basketball perhaps some of you haven’t noticed his attitude on other topics. He criticizes our football staff including our head coaches and coordinators. Of course he is free to do so but it is hard not to place it in the context of someone who considers out basketball coach exempt from any criticism. He also criticizes our players by name - a major transgression in my book. Going so far as calling one a “###### bag.”

He routinely insults our fan base equating us to hillbillies. It’s more than just the overalls criticism. He adopts the air that he is, alone, a sophisticated Clemson man. The embodiment of the man who needs no introduction. The rest of us are clueless rubes and he can’t believe he has to endure us.

He’s classist - mocking anyone that eats fast food in one thread.

In another thread he linked to the Daily Caller. For those unaware, the Daily Caller is a site started and staffed by white nationalists. Not the hyperbolic, “you’re a Trump supporter, you’re a white nationalist.” Actual open, avowed white nationalists. Why is he linking to such a site? To show practice footage of the female Vanderbilt kicker and openly mock her. White Nationalism and misogyny are not my things.

Finally, the “derp, if black people are so smart why aren’t there already more of them coaching” thread. This was an open invite for TNet members to spout racist nonsense. The fact that it was obvious trolling doesn’t make it any less offensive.

That’s all I’ve got.

Message was edited by: viztiz®

Mar 24, 2021, 8:34 PM

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I missed a lot of those posts. Obviously I just knew one side of the equation. Honestly can say I've never noticed any posts about other sports. If he's posting the stuff you mentioned, then I'm sadly mistaken. Thanks again for the perspective.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope you know better than to believe the ridiculousness that viz posts.***

Mar 28, 2021, 11:12 PM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I hope you know better than to believe the ridiculousness that viz posts.***

Mar 29, 2021, 7:28 AM

Literally everything I just wrote is true and easily verified by reading JK’s posts. I’d love to know which one you’re even pretending isn’t true? And since you’re privy to the personal and private motivations of our transfers I’d love to know what you’re actual relationship to the team is? Because whatever I think of him as a coach I’m positive Brownell would not approve of your racist and misogynist posts on this board.

This is 2021.. ain't no1 going to put forth

Mar 29, 2021, 11:34 AM

That kind of effort.

I agree fast food is for idiots... ...and I'll be an idiot forever. Burger king crossamiches are just too good.

Mar 24, 2021, 7:54 PM

LOL @ Judge being some sort of victim. He regularly trolls folks on here when his Brad is doing decent or winning.

And he still uses a lunch box

Mar 29, 2021, 12:15 PM

with a photo of J. Edgar Hoover on the side which may be his greatest transgression beyond his loyal support to Coach Brownell.

Seriously Judge, I’ve never been a Brownell fan based on style of play, but thanks for being yourself!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2021, 12:24 AM

And I'm not getting a vaccine !

Hey, he had the nerve to actively support Tiger Basketball,

Mar 29, 2021, 12:11 PM

he gets what he has coming! Only a monster would openly root for Tigers to have a good season...The REAL fans are the ones who rarely go to games, but show up here in force when we lose so they can recycle their tired jokes and bash the players...Nobody would have wanted to hear from him if we had made it to the Sweet 16, but since we lost, let's call in Seal Team Six to find him....I say good riddance...Clemson Basketball needs less "fans" like him anyway

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic