Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Three Clemson QBs make MaxPreps top-10 of 2000s
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Three Clemson QBs make MaxPreps top-10 of 2000s

Mar 3, 2021, 12:11 PM

Three Clemson QBs make MaxPreps top-10 of 2000s

MaxPreps rated the top-20 high school quarterbacks of the last two decades and three Clemson products rank in the top-7. Soon-to-be No. 1 NFL draft pick Trevor Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Three Clemson QBs make MaxPreps top-10 of 2000s

Mar 3, 2021, 1:41 PM

Headline says top 10, the lead paragraph says top 20, yet only five are listed in the article. I realize the emphasis is on the three Tiger greats (rightfully so), but it would be nice to know who the other five were...strictly for comparative purposes. Otherwise, an excellent piece of information. Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2021, 2:51 PM

WOW, just WOW, your screen name alone on T-Net will get you TD-ed several times a day bc, there are some donating membered T-Netter on this site that doesn't believe that you are entitled to your own personal opinion, and they will hammer you with a TD if they at any time believe that your opinion is your personal pinion. If it wasn't for the T-Net friends that I have here on T-net that would TU post that they believed that I was wrongfully TD-ed, my pulse would surely be at the level of the ones that are called a coot, even though I'm the farthest person you'll ever meet from being a coot.

Just thought that I would warn you about having a screen name that hints that you have your own opinion, and good luck with that. It's sad that we have T-Netters with that mindset, but it is the factual TRUTH, and I have been TD-ed bc I have my own opinion that's not led by another's opinion when my own opinion isn't the same as theirs!!! Just saying ;)!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2021, 7:42 PM

Td

Just kidding :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2021, 7:42 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Three Clemson QBs make MaxPreps top-10 of 2000s ]

Td

Just kidding :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2021, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Three Clemson QBs make MaxPreps top-10 of 2000s ]

Well, the simple truth of the matter is that I didn't join this board to win a popularity contest...never have and seriously convinced I never will. Be that as it may, I don't put much stock in the "Pulse Score" on here...certainly not as much as some of the "in crowd" that are self-proclaimed experts on all things Clemson. Simple math would suggest that even 1 TD should result in less than 100%....it could still be 99.99999 thru infinity, but never 100% ever again. Thus one would gather that either some serious "rounding up" is happening or the record keeping just ain't up to par.

Bottom line is I can live with being one of the "bottom feeders" in the pulse ratings as long as I'm still able to log in, follow along with the discussion, and occasionally speak my mind. May pi$$ a lot of people off, but as my dear old pappy used to say, it's better to be pi$$ed off than pi$$ed on.

Of course, that's justmyopinion... Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2021, 2:37 PM

Kind of surprised that DJ is ranked higher than dw4. Expecting great things for the next 2 years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic