Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson intends for Death Valley to be full this fall
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson intends for Death Valley to be full this fall

Mar 5, 2021, 2:11 PM

Clemson intends for Death Valley to be full this fall

Breaking: Good news, Clemson fans. The plan, as it stands right now, is for Death Valley to be at full capacity when the football season kicks off next season. University Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

POTM(onth)!!!!***

Mar 5, 2021, 2:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: POTY(ear)!!!

Mar 5, 2021, 4:04 PM

FIFY..

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder what home game they see the stadium getting "full".

Mar 5, 2021, 8:20 PM [ in reply to POTM(onth)!!!!*** ]

I'm happy they are allowing it to be so, but was curious which game or games we will sell out this season. Not one marquee game on the schedule, unless FSU gets their act together. I can see that as a possible sellout, but not likely.

What do y'all think?

Re: TNET: Clemson intends for Death Valley to be full this fall

Mar 5, 2021, 2:12 PM

I feel a bait and switch coming.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2021, 2:42 PM

Germans.

The Real question is what are we going to do about the Florida case that may end up in the Supreme Court. I hope it's rejected.

Mar 5, 2021, 7:07 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson intends for Death Valley to be full this fall ]

Are the goalposts mobile? Better secure them in the ground.

Mar 5, 2021, 2:15 PM

As it should be. Great to hear!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2021, 2:18 PM

Great news. And, GO TIGERS!!!

Mar 5, 2021, 2:20 PM

Let's hope the communist governor of North Carolina is recalled so that we can have full capacity in Charlotte for the UGA game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WooHoo!

Mar 5, 2021, 2:21 PM

Oops! I normally don't woohoo. It just slipped out! ;) Go Tigers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WooHoo!

Mar 5, 2021, 2:59 PM

My sentiments exactly!!

Mar 5, 2021, 4:34 PM [ in reply to WooHoo! ]

Being that you have an R by your name, you could edited your post, an bc you didn't, it was a woohoo done on purpose!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2021, 7:48 PM

To whomever TD-ed my post about the use of the woohoo, and as innocent as my reply really was. It leaves me 100% convinced that your mother, and your sisters, work for your Grandmother in her 3d rate Cathouse that equals a sleazy house of prostitution where your mother, and sisters are bought cheap, road rough, and gave back dripping wet bc they are nasty just like you, and the rest of your family. Isn't that sad, just wow, you filthy swine!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2021, 2:22 PM

Why would they not have a full house? By that time every person who wants a vaccine can get one and there is no science supporting outdoor transmission as anything other than an anomaly.

Get your shots people! I'm coming in hot with a big cooler

Mar 5, 2021, 2:35 PM

of brews this fall!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Get your shots people! I'm coming in hot with a big cooler

Mar 5, 2021, 2:38 PM

You can have my shot. I’m good. I’ll have the liquor tho.

Mar 5, 2021, 2:54 PM

Can have mine as well, Can’t wait for Tailgating, Coolers and Tigers running down the hill.

Mar 5, 2021, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Get your shots people! I'm coming in hot with a big cooler ]

President Biden promised us that all adults who want a shot can get access by end of May. That might be the first promise he’s stated publicly that has some risk of not achieving.

“If we win Georgia...$2,000 checks are going out the door!”

Mar 6, 2021, 7:26 AM

LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2021, 2:37 PM

Hot Daymum!!! Go Tigers!!!!

Mar 5, 2021, 2:37 PM

Place will be rowdy after that dawg whuppin!

Mar 5, 2021, 3:01 PM

Why? We should have our way with SC State! JK. Dawgs going down in CLT.

Mar 5, 2021, 2:47 PM

:) :) :)

This is a blow for communism.***

Mar 5, 2021, 2:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: This is a blow for communism.***

Mar 5, 2021, 3:15 PM

Don't worry... they will have the variants ready by end of summer to further their grip on the people with their fear ####.

Message was edited by: AthensGaTiger®

Tiggity in fetal position in the corner***

Mar 5, 2021, 3:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiggity will be in Section R cheering.***

Mar 5, 2021, 4:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indeed, this is great news......

Mar 5, 2021, 5:23 PM

Keep getting those vaccines and drive this thing out of our world.....

A real fall, again.....

G O T I G E R S ! ! !

Mar 5, 2021, 9:23 PM

Not so fast my friend. As soon as people stop dying of COVID, there is a chance the original yearly flu will find its way back and people will start dying from that. Except in N.C where people have quit dying from non-COVID flu altogether.

That’s cute.

Mar 5, 2021, 9:44 PM

Of course they “intend” for it to be full. That’s in Clemson’s best interest. More tickets sold = more revenue, and a better home field advantage too. Plus, saying they want a full house is also good PR. It’s what fans want to hear.

They might want to pump the brakes a bit on this plan to see how vaccinations, case numbers, and deaths are going this summer. Of course we all hope to see a full stadium this fall, but no major football power will go against official recommendations or scientific input on this. Nor should they.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: That’s cute.

Mar 6, 2021, 12:10 AM

The scientific input, to be quite frank , has been garbage. They throw things out there that have no way of being proven right or wrong.

I’m skeptical of anyone who has to fabricate #’s to justify their sudden fame brought forth by sickness. When the head of CNN says that COVID is good for business in an interview, you bet your butt that much like every garbage news story that’s come out the last 4 years, you better be able to figure out for yourself what’s true and what’s false. Because their gonna tell what keeps them relevant.

As far as Clemson, I can’t see a athletic department that generates so much money for non-revenue sports being able to take another year off from producing revenue .

And even more important, they owe it to surrounding small businesses to try and keep their doors open. What’s been done to them this year should be classified as criminal.

Open it up to everyone who wants to attend, if you don’t feel safe, stay at home. No one persons health, including mine, should be able to shut down a country.

Re: That’s cute.

Mar 6, 2021, 3:09 AM

Agree

Mar 6, 2021, 11:51 AM

Hoping for the best - fingers crossed. Stay safe (that is masks and distancing practices), get the shot(s) and we have a chance for this to actually happen!
See you in the Valley!

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic