Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Welcome back to Death Valley: Things to look for in the spring game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

TNET: Welcome back to Death Valley: Things to look for in the spring game

Apr 3, 2021, 8:01 AM

Welcome back to Death Valley: Things to look for in the spring game

It won’t have the same flavor as a nighttime, primetime, top-10 matchup, but it’s football in front of fans in Death Valley. And it’s glorious. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need this win today real bad!!

Apr 3, 2021, 8:25 AM

After dropping down to 3rd in the Nation after our playoff loss to the buck buddies/nutz! We need a win that says we are back in the top two! If we ever needed our guys to come through it’s today.

Let’s establish the run & hit our TE’s. I can’t wait to see Brian Bresee part the Red Sea & my favorite weapon Ajou Ajou catch a pass at the 36 & score a TD.

Shipley is going to be a special weapon, think Hunter Renfrow with muscles & moves. It’s time for Kobe & Lynn J to plow some paths too.

Now to our true weapons in the kicking game & our special teams with a new coach, let’s see this change pay off.

Orange 32
White 24

Win one for the gipper!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: TNET: Welcome back to Death Valley: Things to look for in the spring game

Apr 3, 2021, 1:06 PM

So begins the Cali Kids era of Clemson football.

I can't wait for DJU to hit his stride with us as the undisputed starter. I feel like he brings a lot more to the table being bigger and more comfortable running the football. I love Trevor, but I'd rather have a Rhinoceros than a Giraffe when it comes to designed QB runs.

I, for one, am most excited to see Ngata and the Collins Towers get their due. I really think Beaux Collins is about to be our next breakout star in the WR corps a la Justyn Ross. If anyone watched DJ in HS at Bosco, you'll see his favorite target was Beaux Collins. They put up video game numbers in their last year together against some really good teams (especially Mater Dei with Bryce Young). I think this may lead to a new era of Clemson football where he start really recruiting California. It's still a very productive area for talent, and the local programs there all seem to be floundering. The only real competition for CFP titles in the PAC is Oregon at the moment. USC, UCLA, Stanford, and Cal all seem to be chasing their tails right now.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic