Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Justyn Ross opens up about spinal surgery, looks ahead to the future
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 51

TNET: Justyn Ross opens up about spinal surgery, looks ahead to the future

Apr 1, 2021, 8:01 AM

Justyn Ross opens up about spinal surgery, looks ahead to the future

It’s not hard for Justyn Ross to admit. A year ago, he was scared. Scared about the surgery. Scared about his future mobility. Scared he would never play football again. These days, his trademark smile is back and he feels like he will get the go-ahead to play football next fall. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Justyn Ross opens up about spinal surgery, looks ahead to the future

Apr 1, 2021, 8:04 AM

Makes sense since the type of surgery and June is right at a year for it to completely heel if its going to heel right.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2021, 8:13 AM

He had surgery on his heel, too?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Apr 1, 2021, 8:38 AM

We wouldn’t have lost a game with Justin healthy & able to play last year. This offense is going to be special this season.

That’s why the media was all worried before Justin’s Doctor appointment just before the playoffs.... we were lethal with Justin because we could have stretched defenses.

I’m thankful he has healed & will be playing! Dabo is excited about Justin in the slot and Smarty boy is losing his mind trying to think of ways out of this Clemson game.

After we spank them & they get probation, those rich recruits will want to come to Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Apr 1, 2021, 11:37 AM

Like you Humble, I'm sure that Justyn would have been an awesome piece for our Offense last season but, we still wouldn't have beat OSU with our D playing the way they did against OSU....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2021, 10:58 AM

Great news for a great player! Am I the only one who wonders about the physicality of the slot position. All WR's can get walloped on any play, but it seems the slot takes the most hits. It's easy to remember Renfrow getting drilled on short must-have 1st down routes a few years ago.

I'm sure Dabo has a plan - and maybe Ross is 100% better than new and/or will be used differently. It just seems a beast like Ajou could take those hits easily with Ross on the outside.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2021, 11:40 AM

I'm sure that Dabo, and TE would never put Justyn at a high risk of being permanently injured!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic