Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Dabo makes call to Texas QB Cade Klubnik for much-awaited offer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Dabo makes call to Texas QB Cade Klubnik for much-awaited offer

Feb 28, 2021, 8:01 AM

Dabo makes call to Texas QB Cade Klubnik for much-awaited offer

Friday afternoon, Cade Klubnik received the phone call he had been waiting to receive. When he answered, Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney was on the other end. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Dabo makes call to Texas QB Cade Klubnik for much-awaited offer

Feb 28, 2021, 8:35 AM

Cade go to Clemson, be all you can be!

Feb 28, 2021, 8:56 AM

I am 99% sure he is Clemson bound. I also think he is better than Ty by a long ways. His stats are way better and he played stiffer competition. This kid reminds me of TL, because he has won 2 state championships back to back, thrown for 3500 yards last year, and beat what 247 says is the #1 QB in the country, in the finals. He does not get nervous in the big scene and will develop to a high level.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2021, 9:53 AM

Hope you are right. Imho,
Ty - Hunter Johnson
Cade - TL16

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2021, 11:12 AM

That is what I see, and our coaches probably see the same, but they had offered Ty first, and Dabo sticks by his word, but both look to be great HS QBs, but I like cade better!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2021, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dabo makes call to Texas QB Cade Klubnik for much-awaited offer ]

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ty may be Hunter Johnson like, but there's no comparison with Klubnik and Trevor Lawrence. Klubnik might be a good QB in college and maybe even beyond, but TL is about one of a kind.

Feb 28, 2021, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dabo makes call to Texas QB Cade Klubnik for much-awaited offer ]

I agree that he does look to be the Better QB of the two. I had never watched any of his film before bc it was felt that Ty was coming, and Dabo didn't have a scholarship for both of them. With Ty committing to Bama, this is a great chance for Cade to come to Clemson, and prove in the future that he was the better OB bc, he will get a chance to play against Ty on the biggest stage in the playoffs, or in the National Championship game where we usually play against Bama. If he wants to prove that he is the better QB, he should come to Clemson where he will get his chance to prove he was the best QB in the 2022 recruiting class!!!

Cade Klubnik, come to Clemson, Clemson is where you can prove that you were the best QB in the 2022 recruiting class if that's what you feel. From what I've seen in the film, Cade seems to make his mind up pretty quick, and gets rid of the ball, or he takes off with it, and that is the way that Trevor Lawrence played....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2021, 9:49 AM

Hopefully we'll say welcome home Cade. He just has that look like a Clemson kid.

When you get here and explore the area, you'll think you're at lake Travis except without all the traffic. Oh, and bring a couple of them big fellas with you.

Get this kid on campus!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2021, 1:14 PM

Lake Hartwell and Lake Keowee are way better than Lake Travis (except Hippy Hollow).
Texas University (t.u.) has been a dumpster fire since Mac Brown left.
I keep expecting them to hire Muschamp back!
Clemson is the place for Cade!

Mar 1, 2021, 9:15 AM

Disagree completely. I didn't know any Aggys were Clemson fans.
Hippy Hollow sucks, but Lake Travis is pretty awesome and I've been to Hartwell and Keowee. They may be equal, but they are not way better and his name is Mack, not Mac. Don't be a pathetic Aggy. Aggys are the same as a coot.

Feb 28, 2021, 9:53 AM

I wish I was as level headed as Cade.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2021, 9:56 AM

Cade, come be a Tiger, come and follow in some unbelievable footsteps like Taj,Trevor and ultimately DJ after he wins 2-3 National Championships...we want to see you in orange on a glorious fall day in Death Valley. Be ALL IN !

Feb 28, 2021, 11:21 AM

b4long said:

Cade, come be a Tiger, come and follow in some unbelievable footsteps like Taj,Trevor and ultimately DJ after he wins 2-3 National Championships...we want to see you in orange on a glorious fall day in Death Valley. Be ALL IN !

You meant, Tajh, Deshaun Watson/DW4, Trevor Lawrence, and DJ Uiagalelei, Right?

All in on TX QB C. Klubnick

Feb 28, 2021, 1:07 PM

Love Dabo’s openness throughout this unusual recruiting season, and Klubnick’s humility. Having C.K. backing up D.J. is the ticket. And I can see KlubCar driving the Tigers to our 5th natl championship. A humble winner. Go Klub! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2021, 7:13 PM

Seems like a fine, young man! Very mature! Clemson material for sure!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic