Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: COVID diagnosis, wife's illness were only part of a rough 2020 for Tony Elliott
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: COVID diagnosis, wife's illness were only part of a rough 2020 for Tony Elliott

Mar 3, 2021, 6:37 PM

COVID diagnosis, wife's illness were only part of a rough 2020 for Tony Elliott

Tony Elliott walked off the Tigers' practice field in late December and learned that he had tested positive for COVID-19 and would have to miss the College Football Playoff Sugar Bowl against Ohio St. One of his first thoughts was, 'What have I done?’ Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: COVID diagnosis, Tony Elliott - HUMBLING TO HEAR

Mar 3, 2021, 8:01 PM

Wow. Must have been humbling for Elliott, Dabo and the team. Plus the injuries to JRoss and a whole lot of others (especially at inopportune windows), and we had a lousy year, but Dabo put up a strong face to the whole season.

Whatever it is, we have a good coaching staff and should be thankful.

(Around the same time Elliott got slammed by Tiger fans)

Re: TNET: COVID diagnosis, Tony Elliott - HUMBLING TO HEAR

Mar 3, 2021, 8:48 PM

Only some short sighted fans that blame coaches or calls by officials for every loss instead of admitting that we just got beat.

We missed him big time...

Mar 3, 2021, 8:08 PM

The offensive play calling and adjustments made by Dabo and Streeter after those initial scripted drives was horrible.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: COVID diagnosis, wife's illness were only part of a rough 2020 for Tony Elliott

Mar 3, 2021, 8:46 PM

Coach E is a great representative of Clemson University.

Re: TNET: COVID diagnosis, wife's illness were only part of a rough 2020 for Tony Elliott

Mar 4, 2021, 1:01 PM

Include me on the list of those who have questioned Elliott’s repertoire of play calls especially early in the games while also wondering how much heat Elliott takes for Dabo’s calls. That said, Elliott’s coached some great ones and more importantly, best to Mrs. E for a full diagnosis and recovery!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic