Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Time to Boycott MLB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Time to Boycott MLB

Apr 2, 2021, 9:02 PM

In my opinion college football is the lone survivor of sports worth watching. Politics and sports don’t jive.....MLB needs to stick to balls and strikes....I am
a Braves fan ( Dale Murphy for the HOF)....but will not watch a game the remainder of the season....!

Politics has ruined the NFL and MLB. Hopefully NCAAF can stay of out politics. If not, I’ll be a National Geographic channel junkie... #seperatepoliticsftomsports!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol

Apr 2, 2021, 9:08 PM

You’re funny. Just watch the #### game

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lol

Apr 2, 2021, 9:32 PM

No. I don’t boycott, I just don’t give them any of my money.

I was within arms reach of that Manfred guy the day they announced the All-Star game to Atlanta. They were having a ceremony to announce and i somehow ended up right beside him. Talking about a guy who I imagine received a lot of wedges in his life. Having any sort of testicular fortitude doesn’t seem to be an option for him, so the commies will have him bending over and screaming for lube by the time it’s over.

I’m anxious to see if the All-Star game is now moved to South Carolina as we recently removed the Confederate Flag and told Tillman Hall it was razzist

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Time to Boycott MLB

Apr 2, 2021, 9:20 PM

I don't watch baseball or know many under 50 yrs old who do ... but most old-timer baseball fans just turned off MLB for good. Requiring an ID to vote is not racism.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2021, 9:34 PM

“Requiring a dead man to show an I. D.is the definition of razzist”

Reverend Jesse Jackson

What’s funny is the libs pushing for a “vaccine passport”

Apr 2, 2021, 10:21 PM

Now how are certain people, ones that can’t possibly figure out how to get a valid photo ID to vote, ever going to swing getting one of these so-called “vaccine passports?” That whole system is then totally racist and must be banned. Right, libbies??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 3, 2021, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Time to Boycott MLB ]

SocMan2® said:

I don't watch baseball or know many under 50 yrs old who do ... but most old-timer baseball fans just turned off MLB for good. Requiring an ID to vote is not racism.

No one thinks requiring an ID is racism. It's just another way the Leftists are trying to control elections.??... Hope NCAA stays far
away from this bs

Corrupt politicians have nothing to offer

Apr 2, 2021, 9:49 PM

They keep using the race card because they have no real solution to any problems.

Don't believe it when they pass laws called American Rescue Plan (I know they were hoping most Americans were happy and oblivious because they were given back their $1400) or For The People Act.

They want us to believe that everything is racist.

That's all they have.

Vote them out.

Re: Corrupt politicians have nothing to offer

Apr 2, 2021, 10:24 PM

LOL at “vote them out,” as if you think there is ever going to be another fair election in this country after what they just successfully pulled off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 2, 2021, 11:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Apr 3, 2021, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Corrupt politicians have nothing to offer ]

That's the fact Jack!! Of course this has been going on a long time. Nixon actually beat Kennedy in 1960 until the Daley crime family in Chicago provided Kennedy with enough, shall we say questionable votes to eek out a so called win. Then Al Franken lost his senatorial bid against Norm Coleman until the Dems miraculously discovered boxes of ballots never seen or counted some time after the election to give the win to Franken.

Unless HR 1 is somehow defeated a conservative will not be elected on the national level for generations to come.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2021, 9:52 PM

I watched as much MLB as anyone and never missed a Braves game. I love baseball more than football... it hurts but I won’t watch another mlb game until they relate. I’m done with then.

Apr 2, 2021, 10:01 PM

100% agree

Apr 2, 2021, 10:09 PM

Doesn’t matter much if you watch if you are paying sir a cable service which offers the games they are still getting your money. I use Hulu but cut ties outside of college football season. The NBA, MLB, and all the others can suck eggs along with ESPN

Apr 2, 2021, 10:36 PM

I to will not watch MLB. I gave up on NBA and ESPN long ago. Politics has no play in sports.

Americans have essentially Boycotted Baseball for Over 30 years now!!!

Apr 2, 2021, 10:55 PM

Have you seen the ratings demographics? Strikes, Steroids, too many games, etc. have taken It’s toll on “America’s Pastime” (which is an accurate description— Because Baseball is Past It’s Time)!

Re: Americans have essentially Boycotted Baseball for Over 30 years now!!!

Apr 2, 2021, 10:58 PM

svaughan said:

Have you seen the ratings demographics? Strikes, Steroids, too many games, etc. have taken It’s toll on “America’s Pastime” (which is an accurate description— Because Baseball is Past It’s Time)!

The Average Age of a World Series viewer is 59. That’s trouble!

Apr 2, 2021, 10:54 PM

Nothing will change until conservatives quit complaining about how messed up the country is and start sacrificing some of their time and energy to actually doing something about the problem. Complaining does nothing. The problem is here. We’ve got to get creative and start talking to one another like we believe this can be fixed.

Apr 2, 2021, 11:49 PM

Apr 3, 2021, 2:15 AM

You’re late to the party. I boycotted after the 94-95 strike.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2021, 2:19 AM

I boycotted after the Braves failed to resign John Rocker!

Apr 3, 2021, 9:19 AM

outlaw1081 said:

I boycotted after the Braves failed to resign John Rocker!

That guy sucked...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2021, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Time to Boycott MLB ]

TigerJS® said:

You’re late to the party. I boycotted after the 94-95 strike.

Same here. We had a friend that had season tickets right behind the braves dugout. We went to 100’s of games. I even owned a baseball card shop. But when a player made 225k per game and goes on strike. The love for the game was over for me. Have not watched one game since

Apr 3, 2021, 4:22 AM

Nah. I love sports. I am not boycotting anything. Once the games start, it's all the same.

Apr 3, 2021, 8:27 AM

I'm just hoping Chick-fil-A will be boycotted so I can get myself a sammich and waffle fries at the drive-through quicker.

You didn't boycott CFB when ACCCG was moved from CLT to

Apr 3, 2021, 8:38 AM

FL over the bathroom bill? :)

I won't watch the MLB

Apr 3, 2021, 9:17 AM

Older I get the less I'm watching regular season sports. Still will tune into playoffs.

But I hope to attend several Cubs and/or White Sox games this season.

Not a fan of either, but kicking back in the stands during a lazy afternoon...delightful.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2021, 1:56 PM

In my opinion college football is the lone survivor of sports worth watching. Politics and sports don’t jive.....MLB needs to stick to balls and strikes....I am
a Braves fan ( Dale Murphy for the HOF)....but will not watch a game the remainder of the season....!

Politics has ruined the NFL and MLB. Hopefully NCAAF can stay of out politics. If not, I’ll be a National Geographic channel junkie... #seperatepoliticsftomsports!

Exactly. MLB catered to the bs as cowards.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic