Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Bible states that when you see someone falsely
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

The Bible states that when you see someone falsely

Mar 21, 2021, 11:27 PM

accused and you know the truth, you are required to speak up. Should you choose not to, it is said that you will be judged at some point worse than the one you failed to defend. I said when all the BLM issues were swirling around and Dabo was being falsely accused of various bullshat and getting raked over the coals that Deshaun Watson had an obligation to speak up and defend Dabo because he knew the truth. Deshaun did not and he is now experiencing the consequences of being judged far worse than Dabo.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Bible states that when you see someone falsely

Mar 22, 2021, 1:41 AM

We all should show support for DW while he is under investigation. Remember a person is innocent until proven guilty. And the Bible also says that we are not to judge others, for if we judge others God will judge us more severely. We are to forgive others as God forgives us many times over and over.

I hope DW will get many prayers and support weather he is innocent or guilty. Regardless of how all this comes out DW should feel like he can come home to Clemson where he has the Clemson Family to support him and show him some love.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2021, 9:36 AM

As apparently must be repeated frequently, "innocent until proven guilty" is a legal concept that applies to criminal court only.

I don't know whether the allegations against Watson are true, partially true, or wildly false. I sincerely hope the first. It smells like a rat to me...like an ambulance chaser who sees this as a chance to buy that winter home in the Caribbean that he's always wanted. But multiple allegations tend to cloud the picture significantly.

If DW is innocent, fantastic. If he's not, then we are under no obligation to pretend that he is and treat him like a hero. Criminal and/or sleazy actions should have consequences, no matter who you are.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2021, 2:19 AM

And you believe you're in a position to make that kind of evaluation? Wow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2021, 5:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2021, 9:33 AM

That's...quite a reach. The mental gymnastics required to make this logical connection make my ligaments sore.

Mar 22, 2021, 10:43 AM

Jesus also said, “You look at the sawdust in your friend’s eye, but pay no attention to the piece of wood in your own eye. You hypocrite! Take the piece of wood out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to take the sawdust out of your friend’s eye.” Matthew 7
I love how some of you haters do mental gymnastics trying to make this into politics and the BLM movement. It has nothing to do with any of that, so stop. And Dabo would tell you to mind your own business because you don’t know what you’re even talking about.

That's quite the embarrassing & stupid stretch there hombre

Mar 22, 2021, 2:05 PM

The dumb that inflicts some of the folks on this board never ceases to amaze me.

Mar 22, 2021, 2:09 PM

I'm surprised your handler let you use the internet by

Mar 22, 2021, 2:14 PM

yourself.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2021, 2:29 PM

How many times must we comment? I said on the day the story broke that I'm not buying it unless I see evidence that definitely proves guilt.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Mar 22, 2021, 3:14 PM

hell yeah! Just like OJ!

Man, this is one of the absolute dumbest things I have ever

Mar 22, 2021, 2:30 PM

read on the Tigernet, and there are some REALLY dumb takes on here daily.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man I'm gonna be real honest here. After 20+ years on this

Mar 22, 2021, 2:31 PM

site, I can assure you I've seen some really dumb stuff posted.

If this isn't THE dumbest thing I've seen, it's certainly among the top 5. Kudos, #######!

Bro

Mar 22, 2021, 2:32 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2021, 2:38 PM

Whoa! I really didn't read all of your post when I first commented. Are you saying that DW4 is going through this because he didn't speak up for Dabo?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Yes, that's exactly what he is saying.***

Mar 22, 2021, 2:38 PM

Mar 23, 2021, 1:55 PM

The story of Lot is a classic.

Mar 23, 2021, 5:12 PM

You're a complete idiot.

Doesn't the Bible also say

Mar 23, 2021, 7:43 PM

that if Watson rapes one of those girls, that he has to marry her and pay her father 50 Shekels?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic