Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The basketball team could lose in the Final Four
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

The basketball team could lose in the Final Four

Mar 21, 2021, 5:51 PM

and there would still be crybaby b!tches on here ready to fire the coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We’ll never know with Brad as the head coach.***

Mar 21, 2021, 6:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, we certainly will never know if you are right***

Mar 21, 2021, 6:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he sort of

Mar 21, 2021, 6:17 PM

set himself up with that one

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The basketball team could lose in the Final Four

Mar 21, 2021, 6:28 PM

If he was the football coach would u keep him after 11 years. Clemson can win in basketball if they really push it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But having zero energy around the program and losing

Mar 21, 2021, 6:34 PM

in the first round of every tournament is ok?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

It depends. Were we set up as one and done

Mar 21, 2021, 6:51 PM

season where we knew this would be our only shot for a decade or would it be like our loss to Alabama in our first CFP where we knew our football program was on a solid foundation and would be back?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's true for about everyone..

Mar 21, 2021, 7:31 PM

Even football..we've won two national titles with Tony elliott at OC and people still give him a a hard time

Besides, you know why people are exhausted of Brownell. It's great to make the tourney but we are just so ho-hum boring that a change would be welcome. I feel like 3 tourney trips in 11 years (after inheitring a tourney program) isn't anything great.

That's true for about everyone..

Mar 21, 2021, 7:31 PM

Even football..we've won two national titles with Tony elliott at OC and people still give him a a hard time

Besides, you know why people are exhausted of Brownell. It's great to make the tourney but we are just so ho-hum boring that a change would be welcome. I feel like 3 tourney trips in 11 years (after inheitring a tourney program) isn't anything great.

Mar 21, 2021, 7:45 PM

No, I don't think so. Look at Loyola. We have crushed them in recruiting the last 3 years. They've recruited Nat ranks the last 3 years of 87, 84, 126(over 100) and had one 4* transfer in.

So what does that say? Lucky? Nope, luck is one time. Luck is winning the first game.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2021, 7:49 PM

Not sure why you and one other love to name call rather than discuss. Interesting, maybe you should work on that.

It appears by your post that you believe in judging success by a single season. Some others, including myself, prefer to judge by the entire span of leadership. After 11 seasons, IMO - you know what you have and what you don’t.
If you judge by one season, one can make excuses and pick out small pieces of good and bad.
Aka - if I birdie the first hole - it does not mean I can play professionally. It simply means I birdied the first hole. Yet, if I take 20 scores, I get a better average and more accurate handicap.

Brad did a good job of making the program stable, teaching some fundamentals and at times, excellent defense. His limitations are, he has not been able to recruit or develop an inside game and an offense that does not go several minutes not scoring. Under his leadership, we have become dependent on transfers rather than develop. (Too many transfers out as well. Filling a singular hole with a transfer is fine) In order to compete with more teams, these must be addressed.

So, some of us believe that 11 is enough and that it is someone else’s turn to try their hand.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt that***

Mar 22, 2021, 12:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2021, 5:04 AM

Would you kiss Brad Brownells rear end with that mouth?

As far as your comment about the Final Four, we’ll assume for the sake of speaking in realistic terms, your referencing the NIT

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic