Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Simpson to Bama-Out.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,305

Simpson to Bama-Out.

Feb 26, 2021, 3:14 PM

:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Simpson to Bama-Out.

Feb 26, 2021, 3:45 PM

I can't imagine trying to choose from the top schools in the nation. Good luck to the young man. I never made a post about his ability in my eyes. So this will be the first time I think I may have ever wrote his name in a post but I don't see it when I watch his film. Would have loved to of had him because obviously the top schools wanted him for a reason. When I thought he was a Clemson lean I watched his highlights and I thought he was just okay. It doesn't jump off like a Watson or a Lawrence did and he definitely doesn't have the pocket presence or the arm strength of a DJU. I know sour grapes but it's just my opinion. When you put the 2 highlights beside each other the kid from Texas is just as talented.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok

Feb 26, 2021, 3:48 PM

I see

Re: Ok

Feb 26, 2021, 5:56 PM

Rivals also sees that as well given one is ranked in 20s and the other 40s... so not a lot of difference like the OP said.

Already stated in a different post that Simpson has more physical tools but less polished so higher ceilings get the rankings over higher floors (see Hunter Johnson, JT Daniels, etc)

Klubnik is talented without the ability to zip deep outs across the field but he is talented and can run the offense.

Re: Simpson to Bama-Out.

Feb 26, 2021, 7:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Simpson to Bama-Out. ]

As we used to say in the Navy - “Here today, Guam tomorrow”

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,305
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic