Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My heart is Heavy for Deshaun this morning and all I know to do is pray for him.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

My heart is Heavy for Deshaun this morning and all I know to do is pray for him.

Mar 18, 2021, 7:49 AM

Best case scenario is that this isn’t true and he’s being falsely accused. And if so I pray he will be found innocent and somehow it would be obvious.

If he is guilty, then I pray that the best justice comes out of this. Not more than he deserves but fair. I also worry about him as his public persona has been that he would never do something like this. And maybe that’s unfair to him to put too much pressure on him as a human. But you worry when someone has been selling themselves as pure and are in the public like this what could happen after the facade is gone.

We have a way of thinking of people as all good or all bad. It’s really a psychiatric disorder but most of us do it to some extent. Truth is he is human and has more money and access than most of us so the temptation is a million times what I’ll ever understand. I hope that he didn’t do it and that he’s found innocent but I pray that if he’s guilty, he would own up, ask for forgiveness, and be better for it. God knows the mistakes I’ve made and thankfully I’m not rich or famous enough for anybody to care. I’ll continually pray for you today DW.

And I also apologize if I idolized you so much that I’ve asked you to be perfect and that is unfair.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And one more thing, this whole era is just fascinating. A certain

Mar 18, 2021, 7:53 AM

Percentage of us know for a fact that he’s innocent and certain others know for a fact that he’s guilty. When truth is we know nothing at all. It’s so amazing to think about like the Kavanaugh trial or even the Trump or Cuomo things (to add a non-conservative). So many people were dug in on innocence or guilt when truth is 99.999% of those commenting have zero knowledge of anything. I’m guilty too but this time I’m going to try and sit back and let those who know what happened figure it out. I still believe in Deshaun. And if he’s guilty I still believe in him that he’s a good enough human to still have a lot of good to offer this world.

Re: And one more thing, this whole era is just fascinating. A certain

Mar 18, 2021, 7:57 AM

let's just be thankful that he did not take a knee during the anthem.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And one more thing, this whole era is just fascinating. A certain

Mar 18, 2021, 8:03 AM

Take a breath and relax because those women are lying.

Mar 18, 2021, 8:15 AM

"I know you have a career and a reputation and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours just like I don't want anyone messing with mine."

You really think Deshaun said that? The only people who talk like that are ##### Hollywood screenwriters and hack fraud attorneys. No this isn't because DW is a former Tiger. I would have this opinion if it was a former coot. The Me Too movement has been taken over by attention seeking, money craving ######## who have ruined the cause for actual victims.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I’m actually pretty relaxed. I’m not the one being accused.

Mar 18, 2021, 8:35 AM

I love Deshaun and I hope you are right. But even if he is innocent this is she (x4) he said and will be just as hard to prove he’s innocent as he’s guilty. And in that case there is a smudge on him. That’s why I said I prayed that if he’s innocent it will be obvious. But to be frank you can’t take one sentence a woman said and negate the whole thing, that’s not how this works.

X6 now

Mar 18, 2021, 8:36 AM

Who else wants some money?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: My heart is Heavy for Deshaun this morning and all I know to do is pray for him.***

Mar 18, 2021, 8:56 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My heart is Heavy for Deshaun this morning and all I know to do is pray for him.

Mar 18, 2021, 10:15 AM

Seems like everyone now picks a side and truth isn't important. You're a republican or democrat and you're for your guy no matter what and truth doesn't matter. Same thing for some with this. DW was a Tiger and he is innocent, end of story. And if he's not, then it's still not his fault because the women should have expected it.

Regarding your last sentence, I don't know how old you are but I'd suggest you not "idolize" anyone. Depending on what you can actually know about a person, respect and admire them all you want. "Idolize" and you'll only be disappointed.

I used the term intentionally. I think what I’ve done is believe a few

Mar 18, 2021, 10:19 AM

People can’t do anything wrong. Unfortunately we are all human and none of us are worth idolizing. Again used the term intentionally for the effect of making something out of him that he shouldn’t be. It’s not even fair to him because no one else is expected to be perfect.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic