Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you can spare a little coin in your pocket
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,643

If you can spare a little coin in your pocket

Mar 21, 2021, 11:57 PM

Please donate to Tigernet. It’s my favorite website. The entire team that built / runs it had a tough year like many other small business. I know they need the ad shares and on FB / Twitter but I like when our Clemson base of supporters contributes financial support because they are cool ### people and love all things Clemson.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you can spare a little coin in your pocket

Mar 22, 2021, 12:09 AM

I’m currently holding some monies for an African cousin of mine whom I just discovered and is being targeted by the King of Ghana. If Tigernet can send me their Social Security #, I’d be happy to let them help me hold the monies.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2021, 8:53 AM

I would but the love of my life...she is a former model from Greenwood and 30 years younger than me...was in Nigeria working with children born with HIV when she got hit in the head and had her purse stolen. Now, she is in the hospital and they won't let her come meet me until she pays her hospital bill in full, plus I have to also send $$$ for a plane ticket that can only be purchased locally. So...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2021, 9:12 AM

I agree, and donors will enjoy T-Net much much more as a donor. With all the Clemson sports news that can be gotten from this site, it has always made it worth donating for me in my 14 years at a T-Netter! IMO, just the edit option as a donor has made it worth it to me!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said! Although I don't think I've ever heard Grump

Mar 22, 2021, 9:42 AM

referred to as a "cool ### person" :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,643
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic