Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Deshaun can get railroaded, no NFL player is safe...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

If Deshaun can get railroaded, no NFL player is safe...

Mar 18, 2021, 2:52 PM

Roger Goodell, better stop being woke and get in front of this.

Of course there is zero chance that happens.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What makes you think he's being "railroaded"?***

Mar 18, 2021, 3:00 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice pulse, lib.***

Mar 18, 2021, 3:05 PM

Thanks for the thoughtful response.***

Mar 18, 2021, 9:35 PM

Re: Nice pulse, lib.***

Mar 18, 2021, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Nice pulse, lib.*** ]

pulse !! LOL weenie

Re: What makes you think he's being "railroaded"?***

Mar 18, 2021, 3:08 PM [ in reply to What makes you think he's being "railroaded"?*** ]

What's make you think that it's not a railroad job. In these days, we never hear of a poor guy getting sued for what they may have said to a woman!!!! It's only the rich men, and most of them were probably led to make a sexual gesture to women looking to cash in bc, the courts have made it to easy for them to sue!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't remember saying what I thought. I remember asking a

Mar 18, 2021, 9:36 PM

question. My apologies for not accounting for your lack of reading skills.

Re: What makes you think he's being "railroaded"?***

Mar 18, 2021, 10:33 PM [ in reply to What makes you think he's being "railroaded"?*** ]

What happened to innocent until proven guilty. What happened to being judged by a jury of your peers??

If ever you are ever falsely accused, remember your post and my response.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Deshaun can get railroaded, no NFL player is safe...

Mar 18, 2021, 3:00 PM

What specifically would you have the NFL Commissioner do about a Civil lawsuit filed by a private citizen?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Forgive some of our fans here.

Mar 19, 2021, 12:17 AM

They have lost all ability to even attempt to be objective about this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Forgive some of our fans here.

Mar 19, 2021, 6:28 AM

I'd hate to read allegations like this about Nick Chubb or Matt Stafford, but I'm confident my position wouldn't be "They're all lying. I know Nick. He played at UGA."

It is stupefying the extent some will go to push back on allegations they know very little about and defend a guy who in reality, they know very little about. People here don't know anymore about how DW conducts himself in private than they do any other NFL player.

I tend to think there is something to the allegations. I also think it's a money grab. Both can be true. If DW has been paying for sexual services during massages, it makes it easy for someone to file something like this and hard (not to mention, embarrassing) for DW to answer for it. I belive the allegations but don't think it entitles anyone to DW's money.

Mar 18, 2021, 3:12 PM

Not to say that DW is guilty of what they are saying, but I'd bet there are plenty of NFL players that wouldn't consider requesting someone come to their motel room/home/etc. to give them a private massage. Too much opportunity for "he said, she said" even if nothing unsavory occurs at all.

Exactly!

Mar 19, 2021, 12:18 AM

At a minimum, it seems that Deshaun was reckless by being alone with these women. You just can’t put yourself in those situations these days.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Mar 18, 2021, 3:48 PM

To me it’s obvious he is being railroaded. Only a lawsuit months later to get money. They tried to get him to settle. Once the first chick filed the suit others piled on. Classic

It’s a scary world out there where a bogus allegation can ruin your life. I have a rental property that I rent to 4 young professional women. I go over there once every couple months when I need to fix things. I record on my cell phone the whole time I’m there. They seem like sweet girls that wouldn’t try and pull some BS. Call me paranoid but you can never be too careful.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2021, 5:19 PM

We as fans must be careful.. Our admiration for a certain player does not mean that we know them. I dont think DW4 is that kind of person, but I dont know him personally. He has acquired an attorney,as he should. These young superstar athletes can be taken advantage and I hope that is what is going on here. However if this case is proven some will have a lot of crow to eat. Let the process play out.

Mar 18, 2021, 5:45 PM

I do not know what the truth is.

But, are these facts not in question: Watson was in his hotel room alone with a woman for an extended period of time.

If both sides agree to that fact then, in today's world, Watson is at least guilty of poor judgment to the point of demonstrated stupidity.

Demonstrated stupidity, at least today, is not a crime. Whether or not a crime was committed is what is in dispute. As you say, we shouldn't jump to a conclusion, either way. Let the investigation work through.

Mar 18, 2021, 9:44 PM

Liberals screwing Liberals. Just sit back , laugh and watch

The lawyer is a Trump donor***

Mar 18, 2021, 9:51 PM

Re: The lawyer is a Trump donor***

Mar 18, 2021, 9:52 PM

and still everything is about trump. he lives free in you goobers head. it is great.

Just pointing out how the “liberals screwing liberals”

Mar 18, 2021, 9:56 PM

Was just an inaccurate and ridiculous comment

Re: The lawyer is a Trump donor***

Mar 18, 2021, 11:19 PM [ in reply to The lawyer is a Trump donor*** ]

The lawyer is there to make money. That’s his one and only job. He’s irrelevant in all this.

Just think it’s hilarious that DW was so worked up about Tillman Hall while this was supposedly happening.

It’s like someone being worked up over COVID precautions, while in the meantime ordering old people in nursing homes to their deaths and meanwhile sexually harassing women. Oh, the irony of it all

Mar 18, 2021, 10:29 PM

It’s a really sad world we live in. There are a lot of women waiting for a man to do or say something the woman deems not politically correct, then they make their move. You are accused of sexual harassment. Once you are accused you are guilty and must spend a lot of money to prove your innocence. How do you buy back your good name and reputation back. You can’t! There are going to be some who will always question your guilt regardless of you prove your innocence.

Some women do it for money some do it to ruin a man’s life and some do it because they are freaking crazy.

I am not indicating most women are this way. In fact most women dislike these false accusations too!

Praying for you DW that you are able to prove your innocence and protect you character. I pray that people will not forget all the good you have done for people.

These accusations will follow DW the rest of his life. If he is innocent IMO those who accused him the the low life snake who is representing them should serve jail time to.

There are some really honest attorneys with character, unfortunately those few sleeve balls that will take any case cause all attorneys to be judged unfairly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic