Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
i know he's busy coaching but is there a reason venables
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,723

i know he's busy coaching but is there a reason venables

Mar 28, 2021, 8:53 AM

hasn't been interviewed since before the bowl game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Recruiting perhaps

Mar 28, 2021, 9:08 AM

Works for me

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i know he's busy coaching but is there a reason venables

Mar 28, 2021, 9:35 AM

Yes...there most certainly is a reason as Dabo is very intentional about what goes on within the program

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I suspect it is because Dabo doesn’t want Coach V distracted

Mar 28, 2021, 9:48 AM

With a bunch of negative talk. He wants to have his focus on whipping the D into shape and growing the boys up.

I have a feeling Coach V has been very hard on himself after that last game. Our O didn’t help our D out either though, so there is that too.

Let the coaches focus on the task at hand, let Dabo take on the media circus.

I thought it was brilliant to let Spiller be interviewed the other day though. He needs to get that experience and it helps him feel even more at home being called “Coach”. Awesome developmental opportunity for him. Plus, like Elliot, he is such a tremendous ambassador for the program and the university.

I wouldn’t worry too much about the D this year. I think they will be a little salty this time around, which won’t bode well for UNC who wants to eat our lunch. Ain’t gonna happen. UGA will get to see soon enough. Soon enough.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2021, 12:51 PM

Don't usually have interviews with BV outside postgame. The one during spring that I remember, he acted like he was forced and couldn't wait to get it over.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2021, 1:05 PM

I'm assuming that he feels why say anything. Anything they says gets twisted, and turned into fitting personal agenda!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2021, 2:33 PM

cant blame BV for avoiding the fake news.the media tries to turn the smallest incident,be it actual or just spoken,into a major controversy or scandal.i'd do the same.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dabo needs to be more like that***

Mar 28, 2021, 6:46 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,723
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic