Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That’s what happens when you have players like Will Brown and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

That’s what happens when you have players like Will Brown and

Apr 3, 2021, 3:16 PM

Will Swinney trying to block actual D1 college football players. Players get hurt.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

or when you play the game of football***

Apr 3, 2021, 3:19 PM

Re: That’s what happens when you have players like Will Brown and

Apr 3, 2021, 3:22 PM

Bingo...

That was like fishing with dynamite for Simpson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I hear the game wardens frown upon that...........***

Apr 4, 2021, 8:05 AM

I doubt you could

Apr 3, 2021, 3:27 PM

replace a single coach on my team You speak like you know what you’re talking about, so name a football program without players like that on the roster. Every team has them and the players getting playing time know that these guys help make them better. They respect them and consider them full members of the team. SMH

Re: I doubt you could

Apr 3, 2021, 3:30 PM

Correct. Every team has these players. Look at our basketball team and the three 150 lb nerds always on the bench. Doesn’t fit OP narrative though.

Apr 3, 2021, 3:33 PM

No...his point is why the h3ll would call a play that would require Will Swinney, who is not good and is completely undersized, to block a grown @$$ pure thorough bread home grown country fed MAN? He got that activist destroyed....Simpson isn’t a guy that’s on team because Dabo was buddies with his dad at Alabama....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Apr 4, 2021, 8:24 AM

You don’t like what our coaching staff does then find another team or shut up . I’m so sick of all the little crybaby wanna be but never was “fans” coming on this board and telling everyone what the problems with our coaches or teams are. Mainly the problem is people like you. Done talking so say what you will because you are insignificant to me and you are just another one who I will no longer bother to read.

Apr 4, 2021, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Re: I doubt you could ]

You don’t like what our coaching staff does then find another team or shut up . I’m so sick of all the little crybaby wanna be but never was “fans” coming on this board and telling everyone what the problems with our coaches or teams are. Mainly the problem is people like you. Done talking so say what you will because you are insignificant to me and you are just another one who I will no longer bother to read.

Apr 4, 2021, 9:58 AM

Don't need to find another team. I was there long before Dabo ever arrived. I graduated from Clemson 40 years ago. I went to class and was friends with scholarship players and walk ons. Yes every team has them and yes every team needs them for practice purposes. Do the players have the same respect for the coaches kids as their other peers? The players I asked answered by laughing at my question and rolling their eyes. Is there a developmental need to endlessly target WB, DS, and WS while younger players are struggling to find their way? The walk ons and family members absolutely need to be rewarded with some mop up duty - they put the same time and effort in as a legitimate player. It goes best when they are matched up with scrubs on the other side of the ball and that was not the case when Simpson destroyed Rencher. An unfortunate match up that happens in many spring games but the endless reps for certain players that will never factor into the equation is not enjoyable to watch. The board is to express opinions about the athletic teams BTW.

Apr 4, 2021, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Re: I doubt you could ]

Apr 4, 2021, 10:32 AM

jbctigers said:

How many years did you pump money into the program that enabled you to be so quick to criticize others? For my family it was 40 years of season tickets, IPTAY donations, and inflated concession prices which helped to pay for many of the facilities that allow us to recruit as we do today. Kudos to Dabo for a great job but I was there for Howard, Hootie, Red, Charlie P, Lord Danny (that's what the reporters called him behind his back), Coach Hat, and TB. So how many years of donations have you contributed towards "your team"?

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic