Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Bryan Bresee emerging as team leader for Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Bryan Bresee emerging as team leader for Tigers

Mar 6, 2021, 5:01 PM

Bryan Bresee emerging as team leader for Tigers

When Bryan Bresee stepped on Clemson's campus as an early enrollee last year, he was taken under the wing of former freshman standout Tyler Davis. Now it's time for the freshman All-American and ACC Defensive Rookie of the year from Maryland to do the same with this year's freshman class. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Bryan Bresee emerging as team leader for Tigers

Mar 6, 2021, 5:16 PM

Christian Wilkins, Tyler Davis, Brian Bresee... is Bresee saying Payton Page is the next great freshman DT? Oh, what a time to be a Tiger. (happy sigh)

Mar 6, 2021, 5:17 PM

4 of the top 6 sack leaders for the Tigers were freshmen last year and one of the others was a sophomore. The future is very bright

Mar 6, 2021, 5:34 PM

Bresee will be a Tiger legend the rest of his life! Thus kid has put his head down & worked hard. Payton Page was our best recruit & a must have. He’s going to be awesome at giving depth & dominating!

Our defensive line will be the strength of the team this season & they will push our OL to be better. I can’t wait to see us take on Hush Puppies in the 1st game. Should be a classic match between #1 & #3.

Pups won’t drop much. They’ll get that sec rating boost, they’ll say they weren’t ready in that 1st game.

Tigers 35 pups 21

Dabo will have mercy on them & won’t run the score up as the big boys up front get get gassed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Great post !!

Mar 6, 2021, 6:56 PM

Excited to hear Payton Page is stepping up as a force his freshman year ala the great Fridge. Also that Bresee is showing his skills and leadership traits. And we have another great one in Myles Murphy. And a veteran star in Tyler Davis. As an '84 Clemson grad and a high school DE way back in the day, I have always been in love with the great Clemson Defenses from the Ford years and now the Venables' years (as Dabo has successfully focused on leading the program, recruiting, and Offense). And this 2021 Defense will be stout on the line. If XT and some other DE's and DT's step up, we could have a 2018 caliber line! It starts up front!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great post !!

Mar 6, 2021, 7:00 PM

I agree. Travis Shaw also seems to be another clone of our recent DTs. Maybe a little more like big Dex at 6’5”. Hope he commits while on campus this weekend.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From the start, it was obvious Bryan Bresee was a leader

Mar 8, 2021, 11:11 AM

Great to hear Page is doing well early on. I didn't expect much from him as a freshman.

He reminds me a lot of David Pollock when he was at Georgia.

Mar 8, 2021, 11:24 AM

I mean that in a good, talented way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic