Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Funny bougnight story
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,002

Funny bougnight story

Mar 1, 2021, 8:05 PM

Right after his career at usuck he made an appearance at the baseball park that I played at. It was big news so everyone brought things for him to sign. I thought as a 12 year old I’d bring my Clemson baseball hat to see if he’d sign it but I wasn’t going to let him do it I just wanted to see his reaction. Well as I approached him he instantly got this hateful look seeing me walking up and taking my hat off as to get it signed. He stopped me a couple feet away and said “I ain’t signing that why don’t you get jack legget to sign it.” I happily flipped my hat to show the inside of the bill and said “I already did and I had no intention of getting your signature”. I had the biggest grin as I turned and walked away. I actually have to give my dad all the credit he came up with the original idea to test him to see if he’d sign my hat bougnight just walked into the trap perfectly. Anyways GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny bougnight story

Mar 1, 2021, 8:56 PM

That doesn’t sound like the Frosty who I knew!!!!’

Not many on tnet will understand this remark!

Mar 1, 2021, 9:01 PM

Many on this board are probably too young to remember Frosty.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Frosty would have made a great story out of it

Mar 1, 2021, 9:44 PM

My dad told me that I needed to take at least 2 classes taught by Frosty before I graduated. I am sure glad that I did. Frosty stories are the best!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2021, 10:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Funny bougnight story ]

I sure do ......... he was my Ag Econ prof. I remember him asking Perry Waldrop one day “Mr. Waldrop, I see you are an Animal Husbandry major ....... what’s a cow?” Frosty was the best!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2021, 9:11 PM

I thought it was going to start -"It was a bouk and stormy night......."

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2021, 9:15 PM

Disappointed...

I thought this was going to be a story about Frosty....

I only know of Frosty through my Dad’s stories...but nonetheless...

Mar 2, 2021, 4:01 AM

I had heard that AgEcon was an “easyA” which I desperately needed so I signed up for Frosty. Not being in a frat I didn’t have Frosty’s test poop. So my “easyA” turned into a “C.” I’ll never forget his line about an answer to a quiz question about why margarine was invented. He said that butter was expensive and that “a poor man needed a spread for his bread.” Classic Frosty.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,002
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic