Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

YOUR BALANCE
Fall Attendance
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Fall Attendance

Mar 5, 2021, 10:45 AM

HAS ANYONE SEEN ANY PROJECTIONS AS TO WHAT FOOTBALL ATTENDANCE FOR 2021 WILL LLOOK LIKE?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fall Attendance

Mar 5, 2021, 10:46 AM

You mean just Death Valley right?

Spring Game is is April 25th

Mar 5, 2021, 10:51 AM

My cracked crystal ball leads me to believe perhaps 20k allowed. But that has not yet been announced. So throw some salt over your shoulder.

Mar 5, 2021, 10:58 AM

My hope is that by this fall, there's enough vaccines in arms to open up Death Valley to full capacity. I need that roar in my life...

Mar 5, 2021, 12:03 PM

Clay Travis this morning said the Braves announced full capacity starting regular season...yoo-hoo!!

Mar 5, 2021, 11:26 AM

IPTAY member called me this week to renew my membership. I cancelled it last year, after 20 years because I've moved to Louisiana and won't be making trips back to Death Valley. They told me I could get back my lower level seats and retain my points. I asked about the capacity and they said it would be back to normal this year. So, take that for what its worth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that shouldn't even be a question..........

Mar 5, 2021, 12:35 PM

we've been in "2 weeks to slow the spread" mode for almost a year now. The goalposts have been moved essentially every day/week for a year. The "FINAL" excuse for moving the goalposts by the "experts" was having the vaccines rolled out. All vaccines will be available to those who want it by end of May per """the president""".

there is ZERO excuse not to have packed venues. He!! I'm risking my future health of getting a fairly unknown vaccine just so I can go to Packed venues again. After 2 weeks of my 2nd dose of the vaccine, my mask comes OFF and my vaccine card goes on my hat bill like a fishing license..........and if ANYBODY has anything to say to me about not wearing a mask......I'd welcome it.

with you 100%!***

Mar 5, 2021, 4:48 PM

I DON'T THINK IT HAS BEEN DECIDED!!!***

Mar 5, 2021, 12:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I DON'T THINK IT HAS BEEN DECIDED!!!***

Mar 5, 2021, 2:13 PM

Believe IPTAY stated it would be late summer before knowing football capacity in the fall.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I DON'T THINK IT HAS BEEN DECIDED!!!***

Mar 5, 2021, 3:44 PM

Now D Rad says planning on full capacity this fall. Hope that happens and things get back to normal.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't the governor make that call?***

Mar 5, 2021, 4:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't the governor make that call?

Mar 5, 2021, 4:00 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2021, 7:14 PM

All in, all orange

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic