Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 125
| visibility 1

Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent?

Apr 8, 2021, 3:34 PM

We are up to over 20 women who have come forward.

Just curious to see who thinks at least one of these women is telling the truth, and who thinks it's all lies.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent?

Apr 8, 2021, 3:41 PM

Best case for him now is to just settle. Cut a check and then hold a press conference saying he doesn’t believe he committed a crime but now understands he made these women uncomfortable and harassed, then apologize. Eat the money and probably the suspension and then hope to move on in 2022 and hope none of these women want justice instead of money. Worst case he goes to prison.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2021, 3:46 PM

Nope...drag this out and make sure they don’t get sh*t.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

these are civil suits, not criminal***

Apr 8, 2021, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: these are civil suits, not criminal***

Apr 8, 2021, 4:48 PM

He is being investigated by the Houston PD. If they file charges it becomes criminal.

Apr 10, 2021, 7:03 PM

Common mistake. Neither victims nor police actually file charges. Cops just often ask victims to gauge if they'd be willing to cooperate in a prosecution. It's entirely in the Houston District Attorney's hands. Their settling means basically nothing on that front (it would be illegal to include anything restricting their ability to cooperate in a criminal investigation in the settlement agreement.

Apr 10, 2021, 8:12 PM

Yeah I assumed that was known.

Yes the Houston PD would submit their case to the DA, and if needed they would file charges. But most of the work is still done by the police department.

I'm still unclear what the allegations actually are.

Apr 8, 2021, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent? ]

Hard to draw a conclusion without the info
I will not support him simply bc of Clemson, but I look forward to hearing some details.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sean Miller was 200 games over .500 and 7 NCAA's

Apr 8, 2021, 3:45 PM

He got fired

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2021, 3:46 PM

By 40 women coming forward do you mean that 40 women have accused him of wrongdoing? Last I read 22 accused him of wrong doing and 18 defended him.

My understanding is that 22 have filed civil suits against

Apr 8, 2021, 4:04 PM

him and another 20 or so have come forward to say that they had a similar experience.

I will try to find where I saw that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: How many sharks circle a boat if they smell blood in the

Apr 8, 2021, 3:49 PM

water? SMH

Screw Calford.

I've said from the beginning all of these will be settled...

Apr 8, 2021, 3:57 PM

The primary issues are how much will he pay out and how many of the accusers get paid. Based on the last week or so, the final total price has increased considerably.

I never thought Deshaun was "innocent". The real questions are (1) what did he do, (2) how serious a crime has he committed and (3) how much evidence is there.

It's near-impossible for me to believe all 22+ women are lying. It's also doubtful all are telling the truth.

I only watched a short portion of one lady a couple of days ago who gave very tearful testimony of how she had been emotionally damaged by DW4. Her psychological trauma seemed way over the top. I say that as someone who was not there and has no idea what really happened. It seems strange to me her attorney offered to take $100K for her to go away before it became public but now she says it isn't about money. Hmm.

Bottom line: Don't be surprised when all of these women get quiet and go away. They will not cooperate with HPD. DW4 will release some kind of prepared statement where he does NOT admit any crime but expresses regret over any misunderstandings.

I give it 2-3 months max and there is still a chance it happens before the draft.

Re: I've said from the beginning all of these will be settled...

Apr 8, 2021, 6:03 PM

Watson will settle and make a statement apologizing but not admitting to wrongdoing.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him follow that up with "treatment" of some kind. Seems to be the American way now.

Most sponsors flee and don't come back.

He'll make a fortune on the field.

Re: I've said from the beginning all of these will be settled...

Apr 8, 2021, 8:09 PM [ in reply to I've said from the beginning all of these will be settled... ]

I can imagine all of them are streaming crocodile tears while feeling sorry for themselves with their feel sorry for me imaginary stories!!!!! After all, good actresses can make themselves a pretty good paycheck!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you are correct, though I think the time frame might

Apr 9, 2021, 7:32 AM [ in reply to I've said from the beginning all of these will be settled... ]

be off. Even if not there wasn't a shred of truth, it is more probable than not cases would get settled. Litigation is very expensive and not worth the risk

Apr 8, 2021, 4:03 PM

I think that every single one of them women see their way to DW4's bank account. If you take the 40 that is accusing him of inappropriate gestures, and the ones that are saying that DW4 was never nothing but a kind gentlemen, add them all up, when did he ever have time to practice and play FB!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obviously he has a long

Apr 8, 2021, 4:28 PM

offseason to get massages

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I still believe he’s innocent until proven otherwise.

Apr 8, 2021, 4:25 PM

So far, no one who isn’t interested in money has come forward.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I still believe he’s innocent until proven otherwise.

Apr 8, 2021, 6:28 PM

That’s how I thought it worked too.

Apr 8, 2021, 7:00 PM

it does in a courtroom. conservatives seem to have a difficult time grasping that it doesn't apply anywhere else. and because it's a civil matter rather than a criminal one, a jury only needs to find a preponderance of evidence in a courtroom, not beyond a reasonable doubt, which means deshaun needs to pay out and then seek treatment. No, I do not believe that 40 women who came forward are all money-grubbing Whoozes (sorry, having to get past the nanny filter), though that again, unsurprisingly, appears to be the default conservative position on the matter.

That’s precisely why I started this thread.

Apr 8, 2021, 7:37 PM

It’s one thing to wish/hope he didn’t do it, especially when just one or two women came forward. But when there are over 20 women who are part of the suit, it should cause anyone with any shred of honesty and objectivity to question his innocence.

Sadly, some people can’t seem to separate their fandom from this.

honestly, it really isn't our business as to his innocence

Apr 8, 2021, 9:21 PM

or guilt. whether it turns out he did or did not sexually harass, assault or abuse any of them, the general public probably won't ever get the whole of the truth. the first thing all of us need to do is not make idols of human beings because of whatever ideal we may look up to. all of us are flawed and carry a vice (or two) of some sort that does not meet someone's moral standard.

if he did anything beyond the reproach, too bad so sad for Deshaun and he should be dealt with accordingly. if he didn't do what he has been accused of, then the lawyer and any making false statements and filing frivolous suits should be dealt with accordingly.

Deshaun made a few mistakes in all of this, but because I want no one to be labeled a sex offender, I hope that he is innocent of assault or abuse... that stigma is much akin to a scarlet letter, and doubly so for Deshaun because he has A LOT to lose...

Re: That’s precisely why I started this thread.

Apr 8, 2021, 10:08 PM [ in reply to That’s precisely why I started this thread. ]

A lie isn’t truer because more people tell it, especially when theirs something $ in it for themselves.

We can definitely think of some lies that were told by a whole group of people for personal gain and to be right before.

Deshaun was a class act when we saw & experienced him. Also, going on Dabo’s word about what he knows about Deshaun as a Clemson fan I don’t think any true Deshaun fan & Clemson fan should be offering opinions of his guilt until all the facts come out. It’s called love & loyalty & Dabo has set the example for us all.

I would hope my friends wouldn’t speculate about my guilt before the facts were given especially when I spoke of my innocence. If they did It would be hard to consider them a loyal friend through thick & thin.

How would you feel if you were Deshaun & read this exaggeration of women & the fact he must have committed a crime?

It’s dangerous for Deshaun & Clemson when fans talk like that without facts. It hurts Deshaun & Clemson now regardless of the truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Apr 8, 2021, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Re: I still believe he’s innocent until proven otherwise. ]

I’m very much conservative and rarely agree with liberals, but I agree with everything you just said and pointed out the differences in the criminal and civil courts long ago. He will settle soon and hopefully the Houston PD doesn’t bring criminal charges.

Apr 9, 2021, 12:41 AM [ in reply to Re: I still believe he’s innocent until proven otherwise. ]

I gotta call you out on this. You are completely wrong broad brushing conservatives in that manner. I am conservative, and I fully understand the law. My post earlier this week stated he was likely screwed in Civil Court.
And yes, I am aware that “broad brushing” occurs on both sides. We have to be better than this as individuals.

Apr 9, 2021, 1:40 PM [ in reply to I still believe he’s innocent until proven otherwise. ]

$500 though?

I think we'd all come up with the $10,500 TOTAL to shut this whole thing down.

The fact that Watson isn't should at least say something about his stance, for better or worse.

The only thing DW4 is guilty of is

Apr 8, 2021, 4:28 PM

loving small towels and massages. I thought this was America.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

it is and its crazy

Apr 8, 2021, 4:36 PM

you can get woman to consent to bang you on video and pay her after its not a crime for making ####..but if you pay her to bang you off camera its a crime..funny eh

Innocent until proven guilty absolutely

Apr 8, 2021, 4:31 PM

You can get two hundred to come forward but until he’s found guilty I don’t see how we, not knowing the facts, can say otherwise

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure, but as the number of accusers goes up

Apr 8, 2021, 6:04 PM

the likelihood that they are all lying would seem to go down.

I get it, we all want to think that he couldn’t possibly do what he’s accused of. He seems like a great guy and he has been one of my favorite Tigers.

But at some point, we have to put our personal desire for him to be innocent aside and consider that what these women say is true.

Re: Sure, but as the number of accusers goes up

Apr 8, 2021, 7:04 PM

Tiger Woods also seemed like a great guy until we learned his cellphone was jam-packed with ####. Jack Kennedy was a great president, but also had the FBI and secret service helping him get his girlfriends into the white house without the press becoming aware of it.Moral: don't turn men into idols. We are corrupt and fallen.

Exactly.

Apr 8, 2021, 7:39 PM

And the temptations of fame and stardom are significant. Guys in that position have to be incredibly grounded and careful.

Re: Exactly.

Apr 10, 2021, 12:12 AM

Having sexual encounters with women isn't a crime tho lol. No way did DW force those girls to do ####. I call bs 100%.

Re: Sure, but as the number of accusers goes up

Apr 8, 2021, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Sure, but as the number of accusers goes up ]

You don’t have to run your mouth about a Clemson legend, it’s a choice to be a true friend to Deshaun & Clemson.

Com’om man ????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s Go Tigers!

watson is no longer a clemson legend

Apr 10, 2021, 9:54 PM

clemson needs to distance from this #### of ### if possible, which cannot.

Apr 8, 2021, 4:43 PM

It does not matter how many have come forward against him. He is innocent until he confesses or goes to trail and convicted. I believe that if you have evidence of a crime you go to the law enforcement in the area of the violation and file a report These folks went straight to blackmail and then to lawyers I will believe it when they prove it or he confesses. That said I don’t believe he is without some fault and was very stupid to put himself in a position for these women to be able to make these claims. He should have never been alone with any of them. With his money he should have paid an assistant to be present to prevent these types of allegations. New money has to learn these things the hard way.

I asked what people think.

Apr 8, 2021, 6:05 PM

Not what the law says about innocence or guilt, but what you think actually happened.

Re: I asked what people think.

Apr 8, 2021, 6:40 PM

I said I would feel like he was guilty if they proved it or he confessed which means I think is innocent. Just because my thoughts match the law doesn’t mean it is not what I think.

Re: I asked what people think.

Apr 9, 2021, 12:59 PM [ in reply to I asked what people think. ]

You asked, then you belittle opinions that don’t align to your own POV’s. I can find an abundance of these types of veiled hit jobs across your body of work on TNet.

I think you’re arrogant, rarely intend honest debate, and craft your poasts as a preamble for belittling others.

#orangecoloredoveralls

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2021, 4:44 PM

40 women and 1 man. Might as well get a piece of the pie too. ;)

Apr 8, 2021, 10:17 PM

Take out the trash & coots.

Please erase this thread, it’s not good for the best Example of a QB or for Clemson.

After the facts come out this is ok but Clemson fans should actually care about Clemson.

Let’s Go Tigers!

Apr 8, 2021, 4:45 PM

Yes..

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2021, 4:49 PM

Wilt Chamberlain had s_x with 20,000 plus women. I am sure not all of those were consensual. You admit nothing until you have a DNA test verification.

Wilt is lucky he didn’t live in social media times***

Apr 8, 2021, 5:14 PM

Re: Wilt is lucky he didn’t live in social media times***

Apr 8, 2021, 5:19 PM

That's duly noted but there's always been ambulance-chasing lawyers. ;)

You should never be so sure of anything

Apr 9, 2021, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent? ]

including Wilt having sex with 20,000 women or that there were any of the 20,000 that he raped. Human nature would probably led him to assault the right (or wrong) one and then get charges. If Wilt says it was 20,000, I'll take him at his word with a grain of salt. Because I have NEVER heard of Wilt forcing any of them to have sex with him, I would take that they were all consensual with a grain of salt as well. But I would not assert truth that some were not consensual without someone speaking up about it...
You do realize that the same assertion could be made of you about the 200(?) women that you may have had sex with in your life, don't you?? 20,000 or 200, the percentages work the same...

Apr 9, 2021, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent? ]

No one is accusing Deahaun of rape. Just showing his private parts and asking for sex. ... to online massage "therapists". Pretty sure that is a common occurrence.

Apr 8, 2021, 4:54 PM

What he needs to do is get it up to Wilt Chamberlain levels.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dang GTA, I just missed it.***

Apr 8, 2021, 4:55 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 8, 2021, 5:02 PM

I think Deshaun's innocent, and have said so since the beginning.

Buzzbee isn't a guy who tells truth and seeks justice; he's an ambulance chaser known for, well, flat-out lying his face off, and in this case I think he's doing Cal McNair's dirty work.

Ashley Solis was herself, in my opinion, lying her face off. I broke down a few days ago why I thought so. You disregarded that as you seemingly disregard everything else about this case...including the fact that until Solis came forward yesterday, Buzzbee hadn't even produced a single substantive allegation against Deshaun to that point; he'd just piled unsubstantiated allegations atop still more unsubstantiated allegations, distracting the fact that's he's actually shown absolutely bupkis to go with his one text message that absolutely was in no way resembling a confession.

Then he trotted out Solis - who did actually level an accusation - and sorry, she was a transparent liar. Again, I pointed out the reasons why: the complete disconnect and lack of confidence in her stated motivations for being there: "take back power, take back control", particularly when she was so obviously playing the victim card (which a "survivor" would never do, by the way), and the subtleties were all wrong: the puritanical white/pink she was wearing, making her Little Girl Lost (again, wrong, somebody confronting their accuser would wear a power color), and a whole host of non-verbal tells that indicated she was lying, ranging from her tearing up, sniffing and pausing for dramatic emphasis, and most particularly scanning the room to see if people were buying her act. (Scanning a a big, big, big tell somebody's fibbing.) Oh, and the fact that she showed weepiness instead of anger. Victims confronting their abuser are angry. She wasn't.

And of course, she immediately segued into how she couldn't do her job without going post-traumatic anymore. on account of the dreadful abuse she'd suffered at the hands of the dastardly Deshaun Watson. You could almost hear the cash register go ca-ching at that point, and I sort of facepalmed.

The "other" so-called "victims", by the way, are still unsubstantiated...like just about everything else Buzzbee seems to throw out there.

I mean, if you wanna go ahead and convict Deshaun, that's your lookout, but I'm inclined to hold up a minute because I'm smelling a dead flounder.

Apr 8, 2021, 5:12 PM

The entire point of this mess was to get Watson to pay the women money and move on with his career. That is what likely will happen. Innocent or not, I hope that he has learned a valuable lesson.

This could easily drag on forever since a judge will likely only allow a few of the women to testify in the first round. If Busbee isn’t satisfied with the results the next trial will likely be with a few more women. I’d hate to be the judge in this case and picking a jury could last forever

Apr 8, 2021, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent? ]

Absolutely, hold your low opinions of Deshaun that hurt Clemson before the facts!

True fans love Tigers forever. Won’t cost a cent to hold your tongue until all the facts come out, for the sake of Clemson if you don’t care for Deshaun.

Let’s Go Tigers!

Apr 8, 2021, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent? ]

I have no idea if all of these women are lying, if none of them are, or if some of them are. However, your assumption that every single “survivor” would wear certain clothing or wouldn’t wear certain clothing, and that every single one of them would come across as angry in their speech is borderline crazy.

Apr 8, 2021, 5:11 PM

This is a terrible situation. If it turns out to be false it will follow him the rest of his life, likely ruining his career. If it turns out to be true it will be stain on our program and I will be one disappointed individual because I would have never thought he would have behaved like this.

Apr 8, 2021, 5:31 PM

I think it's just a squeeze, Texans CEO Cal McNair trying to save face for completely mangling his handling of the team the last two years since he took it over from his late father, and especially his hiring of the last GM. My guess is the majority of the NFL probably knows that already and are just waiting on the dust to settle...and know that McNair is just cutting off his nose to spite his face. The smart ones will also know this means they'll just get Deshaun on the cheap now. As far as career moves go, this might actually end up being a good thing, because his asking price just got a whole lot cheaper.

Good job, Cal McNair. (And yeah, I do think it was you!)

Buzzbee can make a lot of noise, but I have seen absolutely nothing to indicate he in any way has the goods. Basically he's making a stink, trying to raise a ruckus, force Deshaun into a settlement.

Deshaun might...but I don't think he will. His sponsors have "suspended" their sponsorships pending resolution of this but at the end of the day you've gotta do more than just pile unsubstantiated allegations on top of more unsubstantiated allegations; somebody's going to have to produce something resembling actual evidence and I have yet to see an actual shred of it.

We'll see how it goes. My guess is Deshaun ends up having the last laugh.

Apr 8, 2021, 5:41 PM

If what you are saying is true, the only out is for all of the accusers to recant their accusations. That is unlikely, since they would have already been paid by someone to step forward if this is squeeze. JMO

Apr 8, 2021, 6:06 PM

It's seldom so neat.

I think it just mostly fizzles, and goes away in mostly piecemeal fashion.

I don't think Deshaun is ever "exonerated" per se, so much as stuff just gets moved the back-burner, and eventually stale-dates and is eventually dismissed for lack of evidence or will to move forwards. Eventually Cal McNair folds his tent, and Deshaun is traded to the Patriots or some such...and of course, his sponsors forget this ever happened and stuff resumes more-or-less as normal.

Gotta love American justice.

Apr 8, 2021, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent? ]

This is where you and others are wrong. Watson's guilt - if it's there - has zero to do with Clemson as a program. This misguided idea is why so many are taking this personally. DW was a beloved and great player at Clemson. You know nothing about him, really.

Apr 8, 2021, 5:17 PM

We are up to over 40 women who have come forward.

Just curious to see who thinks at least one of these women is telling the truth, and who thinks it's all lies.

I a curious as to why you care what people think when they have zero first hand knowledge of the situation. Are you trying to determine people’s trust in lawyers and the media?

I’m curious because the rush to defend Deshaun here was swift

Apr 8, 2021, 6:13 PM

when the first couple of women came forward.

That’s understandable, since Deshaun is by all accounts a good guy, an upstanding citizen, and a great representative of Clemson.

But as the number of women coming forward has increased, there has been much less discussion here about it. Sure, there has been the occasional criticism of Buzbee or the massage therapists, but not nearly as much lately.

Of course no one here is likely to have firsthand knowledge of this situation, but that doesn’t stop us from discussing a lot of other things here.

Re: I’m curious because the rush to defend Deshaun here was swift

Apr 8, 2021, 6:18 PM

when the first couple of women came forward.

That’s understandable, since Deshaun is by all accounts a good guy, an upstanding citizen, and a great representative of Clemson.

But as the number of women coming forward has increased, there has been much less discussion here about it. Sure, there has been the occasional criticism of Buzbee or the massage therapists, but not nearly as much lately.

Of course no one here is likely to have firsthand knowledge of this situation, but that doesn’t stop us from discussing a lot of other things here.

BTW what do you mean by guilty? Would asking for a happy ending make him guilty? If so of what? Obviously trying to force himself on a woman is a problem but is trying to talk his way in an issue?

Apr 8, 2021, 6:39 PM

Wouldn't offering to pay someone for a "happy ending" make him guilty of soliciting an act of prostitution?

Not if it is a medical fluid draining procedure***

Apr 8, 2021, 7:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2021, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m curious because the rush to defend Deshaun here was swift ]

Go back to your box and post again on Sept fifth

Apr 10, 2021, 12:15 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m curious because the rush to defend Deshaun here was swift ]

Well I would okay with that. I do not think he forced or threatened anybody. Idk tho just what I think from reading the statements.

Apr 8, 2021, 6:22 PM [ in reply to I’m curious because the rush to defend Deshaun here was swift ]

JK, you have yet to show your source for 40 claimants. You can't just throw something out there and hope it sticks.

Apr 8, 2021, 8:16 PM

Sorry that's the way it is when it comes to the Civil process.

It was posted on another Clemson message board and seems to have been deleted.

Apr 8, 2021, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m curious because the rush to defend Deshaun here was swift ]

I can’t find it anywhere else, so it must not be correct.

I edited my original post for accuracy.

What if 40 Tnetters Just All of a Sudden Accused You of

Apr 8, 2021, 5:57 PM

Sending D-Pics. It would be true right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The chances of 40 people making that up out of thin air

Apr 8, 2021, 9:55 PM

and conspiring to harm me or steal from me in some way is close to zero.

Is it possible? Sure, it’s possible. But it isn’t likely.

It’s also possible that DJ loses his starting job this year, but no one here would put that in the realm of likely.

Apr 8, 2021, 6:21 PM

My deal is WHY do so many people here seem to think he is innocent JUST BECAUSE he played for Clemson ?? He showed his racist views by attaching himself to this "black lives matter BS " anyway !!

Apr 8, 2021, 6:42 PM

Gah, shut up!! If you want to see a racist, take a look in your mirror.

Honestly, seems like he has already been convicted in the

Apr 8, 2021, 6:30 PM

"Court of Public Opinion". His career will never be the same after this, moneywise, no matter how the legal actions turn out. He has already literally lost millions of dollars in sponsors over it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2021, 7:03 PM

The moral of the story for you single guys out there is that the milk isn’t always free.

Apr 11, 2021, 7:04 AM

That’s not the moral at all. I would summarize it more asking the lines of - “Women hold all the milk, and some will give it to you for various reasons, but you had better be very careful as to how you ask for it!” Or maybe “If you ask for milk too often then at some point you will likely find a mad cow.” Or, “Be happy milking a few good cows, if you try to milk them all you will surely upset the herd.”

The moral of the story for you single guys out there is that the milk isn’t always free.

Apr 8, 2021, 7:24 PM

Looks like you have judged him.

I merely asked a question in my original post.

Apr 8, 2021, 10:03 PM

But I have come to several conclusions based on what we know so far.

One, he seems to get a lot of massages.

Two, he can’t seem to find one massage therapist he likes enough to settle on. Instead, he sees many different ones.

Three, he chose to find massage therapists through Instagram rather than trusted sources.

Four, he put himself in situations where it is his word against theirs.

I don’t know what he did with those massage therapists, but if I’m a betting man I would put my money on at least some of those women telling the truth.

Apr 8, 2021, 7:28 PM

I have a hard time believing hookers that masquerade as massage therapists. Can someone pass the jelly please!!

Apr 8, 2021, 7:33 PM

You seem to post comments on this topic frequently. I see why you go by judge. Do you see the plank sticking out of your eye?

It’s been a significant story in the news lately.

Apr 8, 2021, 10:08 PM

Why does it bother you so much that people are talking about it? He’s a superstar pro football player who is a Clemson legend, accused of things that are shocking to many of us. Of course it will be a topic here.

Re: It’s been a significant story in the news lately.

Apr 8, 2021, 10:55 PM

You bring it up repeatedly. What is your agenda? Is there something positive you can discuss?

I was standing on the hill during a game when Deshaun scored

Apr 8, 2021, 8:01 PM

a touchdown then proceeded to make a motion like he was opening his shirt and showing me his boobies.

I WANT MY MONEY D@MMIT!

If it’s okay with everyone else

Apr 8, 2021, 8:24 PM

Fair enough. I understand.

Apr 8, 2021, 10:12 PM

But to be technical, what fans on a message board think doesn’t really matter in other situations either, whether it may involve the backup QB, what a coach said, or who won an award.

I didn’t realize that opinions are valid in those other situations but not in this one.

Apr 8, 2021, 8:28 PM

It's not like anyone on TNet knows what the women's attorney knows. He may be a scumbag or whatever, but he has likely not showed his entire hand.

Seems like DW4 was doing this or some of this as claimed by the women. Not sure it was illegal, though. Let the judge or jury decide.

Yes Innocent. Until proven guilty.

Apr 8, 2021, 8:39 PM

You take stock in "therapists" boohooing on cue in front of the cameras. I don't.

I don’t have such a narrow definition of how a sexual assault victim is supposed to act.

Apr 8, 2021, 10:24 PM

The fact that you have already decided that her tears were for show and that she isn’t really a massage therapist speaks volumes about you.

Re: I don’t have such a narrow definition of how a sexual assault victim is supposed to act.

Apr 10, 2021, 12:18 AM

I told my mom about this and she looked at me and said "massage therapist" with a sarcastic tone. She isn't a big Clemson fan or DW fan. I mean she knows me and my dad are but she could care less.

Apr 8, 2021, 9:12 PM

Innocent. Watson wouldn't harm a fly!

Apr 8, 2021, 10:07 PM

I say why would a young man like DW4 with his riches want to proposition a massage therapist when he could call an escort service, or just spend 30 minutes in those night clubs in Houston, and walk out with a few beautiful young girls under his arms that are more than willing to give it to him for little or no $$$$ at all. This just doesn't make sense if you allow yourself to look at the entire picture bc DW4 is one man in Houston that can get laid every day or night whenever he wants to!!!!

Apr 9, 2021, 6:39 AM

So your theory is DW wouldn't exercise bad judgement or do something stupid because....guys with a lot of money don't exercise bad judgement and do stupid things?

Apr 9, 2021, 12:09 PM

22 times that women are saying that he wasn't a very nice guy. What I read into this is, something in the milk isn't clean, and they are using it to gain cash from an unsuspecting rich young man that is wondering why are they doing this, when they know that they are lying!!!!

Still waiting for any criminal charges

Apr 8, 2021, 10:35 PM

Expecting a sensual massage from an online massage *therapist" does not seem odd or illegal. Having so many sessions with so many different massage "therapists" seems very odd, but not illegal.

Maybe Frank Howard had it covered up while DW4 was here

Apr 9, 2021, 9:17 AM

so he could help further advance football instead of basketball from the grave.

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Maybe Frank Howard had it covered up while DW4 was here

Apr 9, 2021, 9:45 AM

coach howard was able to wield his magical powers and singlehandedly had track and field removed

i don’t know how he’s doing it, but this can be nothing but good news for the football program

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Apr 9, 2021, 10:11 AM

There are 20 or so accusers and one director. It would be incredibly easy for the lawyer to put words into his clients' mouths. I believe DW4 because his past history is inconsistent with these charges. This is a classic he said/ she said case. It is very unlikely there is any physical evidence or witnesses. If these women were sexually assaulted in any way they needed to report it to the police promptly. Then they could file suit. Filing lawsuits and notifying the police as an afterthought tells me there was no sexual assault. To defend this case DW4's lawyer will call character witnesses who have known DW4 for years. They will be asked about their relationship to DW4 and if they would believe him under oath. Coach Swinney would be at the top of my list.

Apr 9, 2021, 10:34 AM

You know nothing about DW's past history.

This isn't a he said/she said. It's a he said/she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said.

Since you brought up Dabo, Why do you think he's has been quiet on this issue? About all he said he that he loves DW like a son. Why isn't he offering a full-throated defense of DW? Why isn't he railing about all these lying women? The scumbag lawyer? The corrupt NFL executives who cooked all this up?

Here's what Dabo knows that many here do not know: The fact that DW was a beloved player at Clemson does not mean is innocent of these allegations.

Apr 10, 2021, 12:20 AM

Dabo isn't in a position where he can freely speak his mind on this situation. Dont come on here and be a d bag for no reason. Of course DW had some sexual encounters but for anybody to believe he forced or threatened these women just blows my mind.

Apr 10, 2021, 7:21 PM

Okay, why can't Dabo speak his mind? Nothing has ever stopped him before. If Dabo thinks DW is innocent, like most here because he played QB at Clemson, why doesn't Dabo just say so? Nothing is stopping him except good judgement.

And I'm only a dbag for good reasons.

Apr 11, 2021, 8:50 AM

Maybe the fact that its 2021 and ppl get fired for speaking their minds on sexual assault cases. Which has already happened to somebody. I'm sure you know this tho and just wanna come on here and try to start crap.

Apr 11, 2021, 10:26 AM

Start crap? Yeah, it's my fault this beloved Clemson player has a thing for hookers but wants to hide that by seeking "massages."

Dabo isn't saying anything because he knows or suspects there may be some truth to at least some of this. Dabo has the good sense not to wreck his reputation going all-in on some guy that may have a propensity to pay for sexual acts. Dabo doesn't assume innocence just because DW played QB (very well) at Clemson.

Apr 11, 2021, 1:07 PM

They have already said he had sexual encounters with some of the girls. Dabo isn't going to come out and say these girls are money hungry because like you said he has good sense. Not sure what I are trying to say lol.

Apr 9, 2021, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent? ]

In my personal opinion, I just do not believe that something like is being said is who DW4 is, and I don't believe he has ever been that kind of person. DW4 is a high character young man, and I don't believe a word of what those women are saying about him, and they will have to have some real hard evidence against him for my opinion to ever change about DW4.

My absolute belief is that DW4 is not guilty of anything being said about him, and that this is a smear campaign to get into his bank account. And it was first orchestrated at the beginning by the first accuser that saw a way to increase her wealth, and she took her made up story to a well known shady Scumbag lawyer that has continued to seed her story with other women in the same profession for maximum growth as it's being seen to do to this date.

That is what I believe has happened to DW4 bc he is filthy rich young man that trusted shady people in what I believe to be in a shady occupation bc, massage parlors has been used as a cover for prostitution for a very long time. Even escort services hide behind the cover of massage therapist!!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Apr 9, 2021, 12:22 PM

Pro tip, prostitutes will testify to just about anything for $10k or so. I not only think he is innocent, I think they messed with the wrong guy and he is going to wreck them all in court, clear his name, and countersue for damages. Then he will move to a team not run by sociopaths that use fake allegations to destroy people's reputations just out of spite.

Apr 9, 2021, 1:37 PM

2 concerns, they weren't prostitutes, & none of them have asked for any more than the state minimum of $500; rather than any of them asking for $10k, the TOTAL amount for all suits is $10.5k

Dude, one asked for $100k***

Apr 9, 2021, 3:24 PM

Apr 9, 2021, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent? ]

Well that’s just total bs. The first accuser asked to settle for 100k it has always been about one thing money.

Apr 10, 2021, 12:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent? ]

No they are Instagram massage therapist. Lmfao

Apr 10, 2021, 7:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent? ]

1. If you are a massage therapist from craigslist that makes house calls during COVID, you are a prostitute.
2. When you bribe someone for their testimony, the amount is generally not in the court filings, lol.

Really depends what you mean by “innocent”***

Apr 9, 2021, 12:43 PM

Re: Really depends what you mean by “innocent”***

Apr 9, 2021, 12:50 PM

T_I_P said:

Of his Character being assassinated for capital gain without any guilt/causes of his own!!!

if I was the attorney representing DW

Apr 9, 2021, 1:28 PM

I would welcome having one of these “ladies” on the witness stand. The first thing that I would do is show to the jurors the ad that she has promoting her “business”! It is obvious to anyone who sees these ads that they are not designed to promote a health spa! If you haven’t seen the ads, look for them on the internet. Clothes apparently is optional.

Apr 9, 2021, 1:36 PM

I think there's a gray area.

I don't think he physically raped anyone. That doesn't seem to be suggested by more than one person, and it frankly sounds difficult at best, and at worst & most likely unproveable outright.

But I do think he was playing with a taboo here in America. I feel like he may have been simply & incredibly naive, so to speak.

I also think deliberately using multiple small businesses, especially new ones, suggests that he was TRYING to do something good (rather than outright dig into some creepy kinks or something like that). While the rest of the story doesn't seem to fit with his character, the support of startup businesses at least does that, if nothing else.

I expect if this is the case, he'll stand behind it & be an active voice to help prevent it. The only thing that would surprise me is if he just caved & admitted things are worse than the story's own facts to-date.

Apr 11, 2021, 10:29 AM

So you think DW was deliberately soliciting sexual services from employees of small businesses to financially benefit the businesses? That may earn him the NFL's Walter Payton Award.

Apr 11, 2021, 9:39 PM

Apr 11, 2021, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone still think Deshaun is innocent? ]

And I think you know nothing like the rest of us at this point, and I would be right.

Apr 10, 2021, 12:03 AM

Yes, I think he’s innocent.

Apr 10, 2021, 12:08 AM

These hoes want that mula

Apr 10, 2021, 7:19 AM

It doesn't look good for him, but innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The fact that all were civil suits gave me huge doubts, but the number and now that one has taken it into an actual court of law...

We shall see.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Apr 11, 2021, 4:12 AM

Yep

Question judge...

Apr 11, 2021, 6:57 AM

Would you have this same energy if.. I don't know..

If the same allegations were made against Brad Brownell?...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2021, 7:53 AM

You do know Brad is safe right? So you dont really need to make post after post trying to blemish a guy that was an actual winner here. While I know you're not a coot, this is unbecoming.

Yes.. in america you are innocent until proven

Apr 13, 2021, 7:33 AM

Guilty. Have you not heard of this?

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Apr 13, 2021, 8:16 AM

After listening to the two accusers that came forward and identified themselves, no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gUhhptuiz8&ab_channel=KHOU11

The bible warns us against Idol worship, and yes our stars can be idols. This is the very reason why.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Article on ESPN yesterday if you wish to read it***

Apr 13, 2021, 10:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 125
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic