Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DK needs prayers and support right now,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

DK needs prayers and support right now,

Mar 13, 2021, 8:38 AM

not criticism or condemnation. This is about life right now, not football. This situation could have been much worse than the headlines. Hope he gets the help he needs and gets his life back on the right track. Pulling for you DK.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DK needs prayers and support right now,

Mar 13, 2021, 9:37 AM

Yes hopefully not suicidal. Best wishes DK, you were a joy to watch on the football field. Life is long and sometimes it’s hard, but you’re here for a reason and one day you’ll look back at this time and be appreciative of how it formed you as a man.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2021, 9:44 AM

not criticism or condemnation. This is about life right now, not football. This situation could have been much worse than the headlines. Hope he gets the help he needs and gets his life back on the right track. Pulling for you DK.

Of interest in your message is strange.

I think most of these millennial tiger fans are so spoiled it's taking away the true fans that made clemson so different.

To be honest I'm not surprised. DK looked high ina few games this year. Osu and notre dame. Even mentioned it to a buddy during the game that I was certain his timing was off work

Forgive DK. JUDGE SO THAT YOU BE NOT JUDGED YOURSELF

South Pointe is a school that we HAD to get some foothold in. So many great athletes from. There wAte their career at cola or leave state. Clemson isn't normally considered

Mar 13, 2021, 9:44 AM

Of interest in your message is strange.

I think most of these millennial tiger fans are so spoiled it's taking away the true fans that made clemson so different.

To be honest I'm not surprised. DK looked high ina few games this year. Osu and notre dame. Even mentioned it to a buddy during the game that I was certain his timing was off work

Forgive DK. JUDGE SO THAT YOU BE NOT JUDGED YOURSELF

South Pointe is a school that we HAD to get some foothold in. So many great athletes from. There wAte their career at cola or leave state. Clemson isn't normally considered

Mar 13, 2021, 10:53 AM

Your post reads like you're high.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice one.

Mar 13, 2021, 11:18 AM

This dude ironically talks about true Tiger fans when ironically he or she's not one of them.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2021, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Re: DK needs prayers and support right now, ]

I read both of your poasts and didn't understand either one

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2021, 1:21 PM

The second one made a little more sense.

Man DK you have your entire life ahead of you!! You

Mar 13, 2021, 11:15 AM

will get married, have three or four kids, change their diapers! Pay for out your but to feed them and pay for their college! Have them treat you with massive disrespect and do the exact opposite of any advice you give them.. only to blamed by your wife for not being enough of a disciplinarian or too harsh of a disciplinarian!
See you don’t get to exit this runaway train any earlier than the rest of us!!! (Hopefully you know I’m just being sarcastic-well, sort of) anyway hang in there DK we love you! Stick around and watch this movie til the bitter end. You can’t get your money back anyways

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man DK you have your entire life ahead of you!! You

Mar 13, 2021, 11:22 AM

How do you know me so well?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2021, 1:10 PM

He needs to get his act together—can’t sugarcoat it!!! Time to grow up-

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2021, 1:55 PM

What he "needs" is to learn right from wrong before it's too late.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Mar 13, 2021, 7:36 PM

If he didn’t learn it in 3 years in the Clemson program, he’s not going to learn it any time soon. I bet Dabo and the staff fought mightily to save him from himself, to help him. Some kids just don’t respond to the best help they will ever get.

Mar 13, 2021, 2:13 PM

Prayer works because we have an incredible God who is absolutely Goodness. Praying that he moves on DK life & protects, heals & blesses him with Favor & prosperity in Jesus Name, Amen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Godwilling it works out - thanks for all you did for Clemson***

Mar 14, 2021, 6:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2021, 8:27 PM

Wish I could play corner with some of the best players in college for a few years then go on to make millllons and have chicks hotter than J Lo and Beyonce running through one of my houses any given night.....I'll take that over weed and guns.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2021, 9:03 AM

He had all of that when he was on the team. I bet the team is still doing the same. Sometime you have to hit rock bottom before the light comes on. Not hating or judging. Just stating a fact.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic