Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just heard about this whole DW4 thing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

Just heard about this whole DW4 thing

Apr 14, 2021, 1:38 PM

apparently it had something to do with massages or something. Y’all heard anything about this?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No idea what you're referring to.

Apr 14, 2021, 1:40 PM

If there is something to it, I'm sure we'll be hearing about it soon enough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Hopefully it doesn’t ruin his deal to

Apr 14, 2021, 1:44 PM

come to the Panthers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

All real Clemson fans are holding out all hope thare will be

Apr 14, 2021, 2:15 PM

a happy ending.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

apparently you and he have about the same amount of

Apr 14, 2021, 1:44 PM

free time on your hands. Glad to see you're using yours to hang around social boards and post such intellectual property as this....

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

There he is!!! Whew . . .

Apr 14, 2021, 1:45 PM

Welcome home GWP!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please don't encourage her***

Apr 14, 2021, 1:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Please don't encourage her***

Apr 14, 2021, 2:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I forgot my password for a couple days

Apr 14, 2021, 1:48 PM [ in reply to There he is!!! Whew . . . ]

Turned out it was “Bobisacoot”

Don’t I feel silly!

We all just thought you were still on Spring Break

Apr 14, 2021, 1:57 PM

I love the hat BTW.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds about right.***

Apr 14, 2021, 1:57 PM [ in reply to I forgot my password for a couple days ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There he is!!! Whew . . .

Apr 14, 2021, 2:22 PM [ in reply to There he is!!! Whew . . . ]

no skeet no!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Just heard about this whole DW4 thing

Apr 14, 2021, 1:48 PM

Not a word. ;)

ummmmmm....

Apr 14, 2021, 1:50 PM

Welcome back?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks myfo, you look younger than the last time I was

Apr 14, 2021, 1:52 PM

here, did you get your hair did or something?

Re: Thanks myfo, you look younger than the last time I was

Apr 14, 2021, 2:08 PM

Vitalis and Grecian Formula. I've been following Tigerbalm1®'s advice and hanging around the schools.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks myfo, you look younger than the last time I was

Apr 14, 2021, 10:13 PM

you mistook me, if youw ant to look and feel young, you are supposed to hang around retirement homes.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ummmmmm....

Apr 14, 2021, 3:59 PM [ in reply to ummmmmm.... ]

Who is this we are welcoming?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

New Phone....

Apr 14, 2021, 1:55 PM

Sorry, wrong number***

Apr 14, 2021, 1:56 PM

Yes...

Apr 14, 2021, 2:01 PM

If you’ll scroll back through Tnet you’ll find many posts on the subject.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Wow what a shame. What’s wrong with our country when a

Apr 14, 2021, 2:05 PM

guy can’t get a simple rub n tug without getting sued anymore. Attorneys ruin all the fun.

Don’t know anything about that but it’s good to see that you’re still with us.

Apr 14, 2021, 2:08 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks, just another reason you’re better than bob***

Apr 14, 2021, 2:10 PM

Apr 14, 2021, 2:09 PM

So I’ll mark you down as a “no” then***

Apr 14, 2021, 2:11 PM

Yes

Apr 14, 2021, 2:18 PM

unless you have some deviled eggs in your pocket.

Do you have any deviled eggs in your pocket?

Those aren’t deviled eggs. Hth***

Apr 14, 2021, 2:20 PM

Apr 14, 2021, 2:20 PM

I was concerned about you too but I did cover for you when someone posted political on this board with GWP would say "wrong board moron" ,I hope you don't mind.Glad you are ok!

how do we earn points on tnet? can we see who td’s poasts?

Apr 14, 2021, 2:24 PM

please help

kthx

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Thread hijacking is against the rules here

Apr 14, 2021, 2:26 PM

please stay on topic. TIA

ok then..

Apr 14, 2021, 2:29 PM

do you do swedish and are you available thursday say 1:30p?

No

Apr 14, 2021, 2:31 PM

And no

thanks

Apr 14, 2021, 2:33 PM

welcome back
i guess

Apr 14, 2021, 3:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2021, 3:24 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More to do with happy endings***

Apr 14, 2021, 4:42 PM

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Apr 14, 2021, 4:43 PM

The whole thing rubs me the wrong way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Some people in here (not naming names)

Apr 14, 2021, 4:51 PM

Really get off on this kind of stuff

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2021, 5:58 PM

Are you sure it didn't have something to do with messages on a message board?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic