Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lot of emotion, very few facts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,862

Lot of emotion, very few facts

Mar 19, 2021, 5:26 AM

-None of these women have accused DW4 of ANY kind of crime.

-The only evidence would be if one or more of the women recorded the conversations and even if they did, it would not be admissible in court.

-It is very suspect that 9 women came forward and accused him of the same thing all at the same time.

-As far as careers go, these 9 women effectively ended theirs. It is hard to believe they would do so without any immediate monetary payments.

-This is not a racist or sexist or bigoted comment, only a fact, but I would be surprised if any of the women speak English. Accurate recall of conversations months later would be very hard to prove.

-Massage parlors are modern day brothels. These women are prostitutes. Sexual harassment is definitely wrong but in an environment designed for sex, how does one make that distinction?

-One has to wonder why any of them would have contacted this particular lawyer, who apparently lives in the same neighborhood as the owner of the Texans.

-While it is easier to win in civil court than criminal court, the accusers still must prove their case by a “preponderance of the evidence.” That will be very difficult in a "he said/she said" situation.

-Any judge worth his salt would throw this out of court due to lack of standing and evidence.

All in all, it seems there is money behind this and they have already accomplished their goal. The truth will come out in due time but right now there are too many questions to even think DW4 has done anything that is inappropriate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lot of emotion, very few facts

Mar 19, 2021, 6:08 AM

Very few of your points are "facts."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Says someone who things the leg-humpers are

Mar 19, 2021, 6:18 AM

A legitimate fact as a dynastic football program.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Re: Lot of emotion, very few facts

Mar 19, 2021, 8:05 AM

Apparently these events took place in hotel rooms, and not actual parlors. One was apparently flown into Houston from Atlanta. I’m not sure why you’d think they don’t speak English? I’m assuming you think all massage therapists are Asian?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,862
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic