Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney says Tigers are vastly improved on offensive and defensive lines
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney says Tigers are vastly improved on offensive and defensive lines

Mar 24, 2021, 8:01 AM

Swinney says Tigers are vastly improved on offensive and defensive lines

Clemson struggled on the offensive line and was inconsistent with its defensive line play in 2020, but head coach Dabo Swinney thinks the Tigers are vastly improved along both lines of scrimmage. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney says Tigers are vastly improved on offensive and defensive lines

Mar 24, 2021, 8:09 AM

These guys look like they are ready to join the NFL.

Re: TNET: Swinney says Tigers are vastly improved on offensive and defensive lines

Mar 24, 2021, 8:28 AM

Not so fast with placing them in the NFL, and lets try and get more use of them with our Tigers at the college level ;)!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2021, 9:40 AM

Agree AO52. I think we're all going to be pleasantly surprised with Greg Williams at the weakside spot. He didn't get the pedigree coaching in high school so imho, it's just taken him longer to pick up CBV scheme and develop his skill set. Would you agree with that assessment AO52 - Swansea.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lets make sure they're ready for NCAAF first, please.***

Mar 24, 2021, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney says Tigers are vastly improved on offensive and defensive lines ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Mar 24, 2021, 7:04 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney says Tigers are vastly improved on offensive and defensive lines ]

Big Nines lookin like a bad dude.

Mar 24, 2021, 8:29 AM

That sounds great and is good news because we can only be a championship contending team if the offensive line can actually block people.

Mar 24, 2021, 8:36 AM

Dabo is an optimistic guy and that’s great. I do remember him saying last year the offensive line was going to be a strength of the team. Maybe their weakness caused our D Line to be a little less dominant due to not really having iron to sharpen iron. They all need to be a lot better to get back to championship level production.

Mar 24, 2021, 9:30 AM

Covid and transitional year. Not having a full spring and s&c in summer hurt. Center was always going to be a weakness. I mean, I love Cade and he could have gone somewhere else and been the star. It's amazing we did as good as we did last year. Testament to what great coaching does for you. Outstanding adjustments to talent level and game planning.

Winning coaches win with what they got. Losing coaches biatch about what they don't have, whine and make excuses. That's the main reason, imo, so many fans want to see change in certain areas.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2021, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney says Tigers are vastly improved on offensive and defensive lines ]

Agreed and wadr how are they vastly improved after just a few practices? Especially the OL, since their recent #### whipping was just a few months ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll believe it when I see it***

Mar 24, 2021, 10:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Mar 24, 2021, 11:44 AM

Man!!! That is great to hear. I can't wait.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Mar 24, 2021, 12:43 PM

Well they need to be vastly improved. Considering what they put on the field in the Sugar bowl.

Embarrassing!

Message was edited by: NorCATiger®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All I can say is....

Mar 24, 2021, 12:48 PM

I am glad I don't have to pay the food bill for that group of fellows right there! Them boys would devour some groceries over a season, and then some! Ha!

Glad to hear CDS thinking we are vastly improved because we need it. O-line for new starting QB and RBs. D-line to protect our DBs which I think is my largest concern from Nickel to CB and even moreso Safety.

Mar 24, 2021, 12:55 PM

Just like last year, the year before last, etc, etc. To quote Dabo, don’t talk about it, be about it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

It’s happening

Mar 24, 2021, 3:34 PM

We’re going to beat Georgia bad unless they forfeit! If smart was smart he’d find a way out because this will hurt their recruiting if they stop ?? paying ?? everyone. ????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic