Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney says Tigers have a chance to be special
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney says Tigers have a chance to be special

Apr 4, 2021, 8:01 AM

Swinney says Tigers have a chance to be special

On to the transformation phase of the 2021 season. Head coach Dabo Swinney said his veteran team has a chance to be special if they continue to mature over the summer. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe so as well, but not off anything witnessed in the

Apr 4, 2021, 8:54 AM

Spring Game. The noncontact rule for the QBs really made both offenses look artificially bad. Wide receiver and running back skills were on full display, however. That is where the optimism comes from.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ajou Ajou is going to be special!***

Apr 4, 2021, 9:04 AM

Re: Ajou Ajou is going to be special!***

Apr 4, 2021, 10:50 AM

I agree about Ajou Ajou. Coolest name in college football and he looks like he has all the tools to be greatness and we've all seen a lot of greatness lately. With Ross coming back and EJ Williams, plus a few more, we look like we will be WRU again this year.

I don't know what Dabo is going to do about a back up QB, but the rest is looking better. It was hard to tell on the OL, but I am hoping for a huge improvement there.

Re: TNET: Swinney says Tigers have a chance to be special

Apr 4, 2021, 9:11 AM

Might want to check what he said - they are ahead of LAST years team and are the most veteran team SINCE the 2018 team. He did not say they are ahead of the 2018 team and just plain common sense would tell you no team will be because other than Trevor and Ross that team was veteran.

Thank you to the fans who show up and support the team

Apr 4, 2021, 9:34 AM

All year. Home games, away and bowl games. From a fan for whom it is not currently in the cards to travel to any games, I’m proud to tell people I’m part of this fan base. Especially having experienced the home crowd when I was in school.

Go Tigers!

Re: Thank you to the fans who show up and support the team

Apr 4, 2021, 9:52 AM

Proud of you brother! Keep doing what you’re doing, we all play a roll, no matter the size, in what makes OUR Tigers special! It really is something isn’t it?

Re: Thank you to the fans who show up and support the team

Apr 4, 2021, 10:00 AM

No doubt. Going to be a fun year

Apr 6, 2021, 3:27 AM

Swinney says Tigers have a chance to be special

On to the transformation phase of the 2021 season. Head coach Dabo Swinney said his veteran team has a chance to be special if they continue to mature over the summer. Full Story »

But what do you think he would say if he had the worst players in his entire tenure. Do you think he would say, they are not going to be very good? He will do like always and say this might be his most talented team ever. I really don't pay much attention to pre-season praise. It is not just Bama and Clemson, then everybody else anymore. Ohio State, UGA, Florida will likely be in the mix. The transfer portal might produce surprise contenders as well. Watch out for North Carolina to be much improved. Not sure how I feel about game 1 being against UGA. Clemson and UGA are both among the best programs, but one of them will start 0-1. I hope it is UGA, but Clemson has a history of starting a new season out slow. That is OK against Syracuse or Wake Forest, but that wont cut it against UGA. They need to be special quick this year.

Apr 6, 2021, 12:33 PM

There was no excuse that we didn’t at least play Bama for the NC last season.
TL and ETN where kinda wasted the last 2 years , players like this don’t come around every day.
It’s almost looking like we are benefiting from a weak ACC . We have lost 3 out of the last 4 big games.
This year we got to prove we are the best team in the land, leave no doubt like 2018.
I think we get it together this season and kick some butts.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic