Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
They are coming after The Masters now ( link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

They are coming after The Masters now ( link)

Apr 4, 2021, 8:17 AM

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/1378678740180328450?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are coming after The Masters now ( link)

Apr 4, 2021, 8:33 AM

That's going too far. Unbelievable.

The Cancel Cullture can posture all they want, I do not

Apr 4, 2021, 8:37 AM

think they will intimidate the powers that be at Augusta National Golf Club.

Also, "The Masters" tit-le came about as a way of saying the winner was "Master" of his craft. Bobby Jones was the epitome of sportsmanship, all that nonsense that is being spread now is just that, nonsense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How come Tit-le (without the hyphen) is a banned word?

Apr 4, 2021, 8:57 AM

Gots to be a glitch in the machine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keith Olbermann is not

Apr 4, 2021, 8:59 AM

someone from whom you should be taking advice.

Re: They are coming after The Masters now ( link)***

Apr 4, 2021, 9:02 AM

Apr 4, 2021, 9:02 AM

Ridiculous

Apr 4, 2021, 9:06 AM

Nothing says white supremacy quite like golf. I mean even the ball is white, think that’s a coincidence?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2021, 9:13 AM

Right! Maybe the MLB needs to change the color of their ball as well as it is racist too.

Loved Charles comments on TNN yesterday about divide and conquer politics.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2021, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: They are coming after The Masters now ( link) ]

I have Orange balls.

Same

Apr 4, 2021, 10:32 AM

I bought the new Maxfli StraightFli at DSG yesterday, 2 for $30. Good deal!

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/maxfli-straightfli-matte-orange-golf-balls-19maxmstrghtflmttgblb/19maxmstrghtflmttgblb

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mine are that color too

Apr 4, 2021, 6:43 PM

The girl who airbrushes them hates it

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Considering Augusta did not allow black members until 1990

Apr 4, 2021, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: They are coming after The Masters now ( link) ]

, Oberman is not that far off.

But why do you care about that race-baiter, he obviously won this thread? Some of you guys just handed him the victory by letting him get you upset.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Considering Augusta did not allow black members until 1990

Apr 4, 2021, 2:56 PM

Not upset just find it ridiculous. It’s why I posted it

Re: Considering Augusta did not allow black members until 1990

Apr 4, 2021, 4:48 PM

I find his comments absurd as well, which is why I pay absolutely no attention to Keith Oberman.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2021, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: They are coming after The Masters now ( link) ]

You may want to get those orange balls looked at.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Do I need to bring up Fuzzy Zoeller to prove a point here?

Apr 4, 2021, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: They are coming after The Masters now ( link) ]

Or Nicklaus in 1994 stating that there were so few black professional golfers due to their “different muscles”?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Olbermann is a certified lunatic. He needs help***

Apr 4, 2021, 9:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2021, 9:11 AM

So when I refer to New York I should call it a former slave state?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2021, 9:25 AM

What will be next? If someone gets an advanced degree, will it no longer be called a masters degree? I have a masters and I always thought that it meant that I had gained complete knowledge of an academic area. Silly me. What was I thinking? It seems that in real estate the master bedroom is now called the primary bedroom. Does it follow that my degree will now be called a primary degree? If so, what will my undergraduate degree be called? I got that one first so it should be my primary degree. Such a dilemma!

Apr 4, 2021, 9:26 AM

I am offended by the term “White”! I am not white, just a different and lighter shade of brown then some other people.
If we could put as much energy in pulling everyone together as we do dividing by color our nation would be in a much better place.

Apr 4, 2021, 9:41 AM

The idea is to destroy America, and the race that will suffer the most is the Human Race that lives here!

Apr 4, 2021, 11:12 AM

Society gave in to the wokes years ago with the holiday thing instead of Christmas. There is no end to their cancel culture ideas. It will just go on and on and on with no end in sight.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2021, 12:55 PM

You are absolutely correct. They have think tanks churning away 24/7 coming up with the next cause celeb that must be addressed. Imagine how ridiculous the things they create will be in 20 years.

if someone would have told you

Apr 4, 2021, 3:12 PM

About today 20 years ago you would never believed how far down soceity has gone with the PC woke ########

Apr 4, 2021, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: They are coming after The Masters now ( link) ]

I man not white, either. I have a fair complexion due to being born a redhead.

Well a few weeks ago, I decided to find out what color I really am. (This is a true story. I actually did this.) I went to the local Ace Hardware store and very meticulously took their paint chips and compared them to my skin.

After about 30 minutes I found out that I am "tea cup rose" with flecks of "peanut mocha" (the color of my freckles.

Apr 4, 2021, 9:46 AM

I always say never say never! But I don’t think this will ever happen. From a local resident of the area of the Augusta National there is a lot of power inside those gates and they don’t cave to public opinion. This is one part of history that the cancel culture can touch.Thank God !

Olberman is Pretty Much a Confirmed Pedophile

Apr 4, 2021, 9:54 AM

and needs to be cancelled himself

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Predictable

Apr 4, 2021, 10:01 AM

This nonsense will only stop when people are willing to risk everything they have to defeat it.

Otherwise, it eventually leads to people being imprisoned, confiscation of property, internment camps, and worse.

These communist peckerwoods will not just go away on their own.

Keith Olberman Is A

Apr 4, 2021, 10:20 AM

TURD . He's the same dude that said that Trump supporters should be "Eliminated " from society.

I will celebrate his demise and the world will be a better place with out his presence .

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=keith+olbermann+trump+supporters+should+be+eliminated&view=detail&mid=5ABAA075F5AEB19AB2F85ABAA075F5AEB19AB2F8&FORM=VIRE

Re: Predictable

Apr 4, 2021, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Predictable ]

I'm wondering why The White House wasn't changed first.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2021, 11:08 AM

If the Augusta National does anything it is going to be on their own terms ..... not dictated to them. I have a telegram from 1973 to Clifford Roberts (Augusta National Chairman & Founder)asking him include a black golfer in the tournament .... specifically Lee Elder. It was signed by about a dozen US Representatives. They did not cave. When a black player qualified according to their rules in 1975, they were invited to play ..... and it was Lee Elder. Incidentally, Elder, along side of Jack Nicklaus, will be the honorary starters for the tournament this year ...... and I'll be there!

Apr 4, 2021, 4:48 PM

Do uti have any extra practice round tickets or badges for sale?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2021, 7:21 PM

Nope! I've been going since I was a sophomore in high school (1962) and have missed very few years. IN the early 70's I passed up a chance to buy tickets yearly, as my boss got 6 regular tickets and two clubhouse badges, so I thought it was stupid for me to pay for them. After my boss died, the only person from our office that still got them was our secretary, and the only reason she was on the list was because my boss payed for and used those tickets. Since then I have friends that always invite me. To get in this year you will have to have a Covid test 72 hours before and another 24 hours before being admitted.

Apr 4, 2021, 11:24 AM

Keith is a typical unhappy liberal who is constantly looking for a reason to be offended. He is unhappy so he wants everyone to be unhappy.

I remember back in the day if you did not like or disagreed with something you simply watched something else

I am on the liberal side

Apr 4, 2021, 11:53 AM

But Olderman is way over the top and I wish he would go away. He kills any true discourse or any good points with his ridiculousness.

Apr 4, 2021, 1:27 PM

Olberman may be the most detestable person I have ever seen. No redeeming value at all.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a Master's degree

Apr 4, 2021, 1:49 PM

I should be ashamed along with master chess and bridge players

I’m MasterKind***

Apr 4, 2021, 2:52 PM

I’m a masterbator. What will that become? I’ll be lost***

Apr 4, 2021, 4:17 PM [ in reply to I have a Master's degree ]

Apr 4, 2021, 3:38 PM

Apr 4, 2021, 4:35 PM

Amazingly, Olberman gets paid to spout this stuff. I suggest his employers, whoever they are, are the ones who should be boycotted.

I have a Masters degree from a university in Georgia. (Valdosta State) Ipso facto, according to Olberman, that means I support slavery.

Not Clemson football related***

Apr 4, 2021, 6:51 PM

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Not Clemson football related***

Apr 4, 2021, 7:03 PM

Sure it is. Wokes have been and will be looking to cancel Clemson football, prayer at game, religion, national anthem, America the Beautiful, Military Appreciation Day, you name it. This is where we are today. And they will have all sorts of liberal judges and politicians to back them up. Just wait.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic