Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here are Deshaun's texts so far.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Here are Deshaun's texts so far.

Mar 19, 2021, 11:43 AM

They are going to have to get a lot worse than this to matter imo.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/03/18/houston-lawyer-drops-text-messages-between-deshaun-watson-women-accusing-him-of-sexual-misconduct-pics/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here are Deshaun's texts so far.

Mar 19, 2021, 11:46 AM

A LOT MORE!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Mar 19, 2021, 11:54 AM

I don't know why the lawyer released those. Maybe it will make sense when he releases the others today.

Mar 19, 2021, 12:22 PM

Like another post below stated, I think this ####### wants to run for public office in Houston again.

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Mar 19, 2021, 11:55 AM

This, in my opinion, hurts HER chances more than helps. The text messages are extremely vague and proves nothing. What it does show is Deshaun was apologizing for making her feel uncomfortable, nothing more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Craziest thing to me is...

Mar 19, 2021, 11:57 AM

I never had any idea he was Swedish.

Re: Craziest thing to me is...

Mar 19, 2021, 12:39 PM

Although Deshaun looks Swedish, I think she had to be Swedish.

Mar 19, 2021, 11:58 AM

I have a feeling that this lawyer will take the Michael Avanetti route for his career. This is all a political prop so he can run for Mayor again.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think this is a good route for a beloved

Mar 19, 2021, 1:42 PM

Player. Would you vote for a guy to be mayor of Chicago if he ran off Michael Jordan?

Doesnt seem logical.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Mar 19, 2021, 12:05 PM

Uh...this is supposed to reveal impropriety on Deshaun's part?

I has the confuse here. How on Earth does this in any way do that? Kind of totally does the opposite. I'm left going: "uh, where's the actual improper text?"

I'm left thinking Buzbee is opening himself up to a pretty massive defamation suit. He'd better have a whole lot more than this because this isn't just weaksauce, it's anemic.

Agreed. And it has to leave everyone wondering what the ladies’ responses were.***

Mar 19, 2021, 12:07 PM

Mar 19, 2021, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Here are Deshaun's texts so far. ]

quozzel

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2021, 12:09 PM

So far. Nothing Burger. He asked if she was comfortable in the glut area. It's on her at that point to say no. If he built a tent and made her feel uncomfortable... That's on her. It's a natural occurrence. He even asked if she was comfortable enough for the future.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed. This is so odd because those texts are so benign.

Mar 19, 2021, 12:16 PM

He said he wanted a Swedish massage and she enthusiastically responded that she does those all the time, which is odd because if this is the woman referenced in the first complaint, the lawyer wrote that she thought the request was odd because her marketing material indicates she focuses on sports massage.

And then a professional athlete asking a massage therapist if she is comfortable working on glut muscles is actually very courteous. Exceptionally so, I'd say, since I wouldn't think that's THAT uncommon of an area for an athlete to need help with.

This whole thing seems so odd. I am very curious as to what he will say in the 2:30 press conference because so far what he has released has me hooked...but not because of how scandalous it is, but how UNscandalous.

null

In a league that harbors domestic abusers and possible murderers

Mar 19, 2021, 12:11 PM

This should not hurt Watson at all

No evidence it's even from his phone

Mar 19, 2021, 12:27 PM

And if it is his phone, the messafes prove nothing.

Mar 19, 2021, 1:16 PM

This attorney is a clown. Just looking at and reading his instagram it's pretty obvious this guy is a publicity/fame/attention ho.
Is it not pretty standard and acceptable that some people choose to get naked for a Swedish massage?

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic