Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DW4 wins court ruling...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

DW4 wins court ruling...

Apr 9, 2021, 1:13 PM

https://sports.yahoo.com/deshaun-watsons-attorney-wins-court-battle-to-reveal-identity-of-accusers-151424070.html
https://s.yimg.com/os/creatr-uploaded-images/2021-04/a3f815f0-9945-11eb-bff7-20efd77efac8">

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Watson’s lawyer getting taken to the cleaners so far***

Apr 9, 2021, 1:23 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watsown’s lawyer getting taken to the cleaners so far***

Apr 9, 2021, 1:35 PM

With this number of "victims" he is going to suffer. If this is made up, they did a hell of a job.

Apr 9, 2021, 5:59 PM

Jeffro......this is a trial by news....by a lawyer with a ambulance chaser reputation....i am not saying innocent or guilty...I am saying all this back and forth on this site is worthless and just out of tune with reality

Apr 9, 2021, 6:15 PM

I'll say it. He is innocent. Too often nowadays the public forgets innocent until proven guilty. Social media and news sources aren't judge and jury.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2021, 6:17 PM

Agreed. Show me the evidence and I will make a decision.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks Perry Mason***

Apr 9, 2021, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Watson’s lawyer getting taken to the cleaners so far*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks Perry Mason***

Apr 9, 2021, 2:08 PM

You people on here on simply ridiculous. I'm sorry that the guy that most Clemson fans worship has maybe apparantly gone astray. Bottom line is if he did these things he doesn't belong on anything Clemson related. We shall see, but it looks like we really didn't know him lime we are act line we did. Facts!!

Apr 9, 2021, 2:18 PM

What he shoulda done is use straight up crack hoars, and record everything as pr0n videos like Hunter Biden did. Then maybe the FBI, DOJ, and Secret Service woulda swooped in to cover it all up, and all the media would scream it’s “Russian disinformation” and deplatform anyone reporting on it. That’s the way to go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

DiD what things?

Apr 9, 2021, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Thanks Perry Mason*** ]

Consensual sex?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: DiD what things?

Apr 9, 2021, 6:19 PM

Paying or offering to pay someone for sex is illegal. Why is this so difficult for some to understand?

Re: DiD what things?

Apr 12, 2021, 6:28 AM

Depends where your feet are when you pay. Kinda like smoking pot.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2021, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Thanks Perry Mason*** ]

you're saying we thought we knew lime, but we really only knew lemon?

How so?

Apr 9, 2021, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Watson’s lawyer getting taken to the cleaners so far*** ]

Re: How so?

Apr 9, 2021, 5:25 PM

So many have tried and convicted Deshaun without facts, a hearing or a trial. Guilty, no matter the facts in the court of public opinion.

Apr 9, 2021, 5:25 PM [ in reply to How so? ]

So many have tried and convicted Deshaun without facts, a hearing or a trial. Guilty, no matter the facts in the court of public opinion.

Re: How so?***

Apr 9, 2021, 5:34 PM

Re: How so?***

Apr 9, 2021, 6:00 PM

can you not read the posts!

Apr 9, 2021, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Re: How so? ]

Deshaun's Lawyer just admitted his client has been having consensual sexual relations with his massage therapists....

He's guilty bro, he played for Clemson, but let's not pretend he's innocent.

Apr 9, 2021, 6:08 PM

Guilty of what #######!? You just said consensual sex! That’s legal ya know!?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2021, 6:18 PM

putting your gear up against your massage therapist while you stroke it is not consensual, unless your massage therapist is actually getting paid to do something else. And if your massage therapist is getting paid to do something else, they aren't going to sue you, because the first thing your expensive lawyer is going to do is hire some private detectives who are going to discover that you are well known as someone who provides many happy endings to satisfied clients.

Apr 9, 2021, 6:37 PM

Once the names are out, the investigations begin. I want the truth to come out. I have always been bothered that none of the girls were upset enough to go straight to the police. Grab the popcorn, this story is about to get interesting.

Women can decide if it was consensual after it happened. Hth***

Apr 10, 2021, 7:12 AM [ in reply to Re: How so? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Apr 10, 2021, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: How so? ]

You can't pay someone for it, at least in most states. In Vegas you may be able to, but even Vegas has regulations.

My understanding is that Watson picked massage therapists by way of social media. I could be wrong. I haven't followed this closely. But if he did pick individuals over social media, that's a red flag in my opinion. If he truly wanted a good massage for his athletic needs, he should have gone to a high class massage firm that specializes in that.

I don't know whether Watson is innocent or guilty. If he admits there was an exchange of money, and there was intercourse, even consensual, I think that's a crime. I'm not a legal expert. I could be wrong.

I'm waiting until trial to reserve opinion. A person is innocent until proven guilty of criminal charges, but not civil.

The number of massage therapists is stunning. But it does rub me the wrong way that they pursued money instead of justice. If he really did wrong them, wouldn't the right thing be to put him behind bars not to wrong anyone else in such a way? But asking for money doesn't prevent him from future wrongdoing. That doesn't prove the massage therapists are lying. I'm not sure anyone has gone about this entire process the correct way.

Re: How so2?

Apr 10, 2021, 8:57 PM [ in reply to Re: How so? ]

Everyone close their eyes and picture #4 at the 30yd with 1 minute to go facing OSU for the title. The team is down by 5. He leads them on a 70yd drive to score a td with 2 seconds left. Look at DW4., celebrating the National Championship! Now look at his uniform he is wearing a Oklahoma Sooner jersey and helmet. DW4 is a sooner. Is his still innocent???

Re: How so2?

Apr 12, 2021, 7:49 AM

Do I personally have more emotional investment in DW4 because in my mind he is the greatest player to ever wear the Paw? Sure, easy to admit. does that mean I wear blinders where he is concerned? Nope. Does it mean that I must automatically vilify guys from other schools, such as Dawgs, Coots etc? No, because this is REAL LIFE, and most of us can separate that. For example: When the whole Cam "disrespecting" the female reporter about route running deal happened, I I was like meh.. No big deal. I mean, when someone is a professional (Even though I dont personally care for him) and ANY reporter, much less one who has never played the game at any real level questions their decisions, I tend to agree with the player. I think the Adrian Peterson thing got way overblown as I'm pretty sure most of of us over 40 had a "switch picking" moment growing up. I feel that most of us can be objective when it comes to real situations vs our fandom. If anyone truly believes this was anything BUT an extortion attempt from the start than I would question not their fandom, but their critical thinking.

Apr 12, 2021, 7:35 AM [ in reply to Re: How so? ]

Guilty of what? Paying for happy endings?

Re: DW4 wins court ruling...

Apr 10, 2021, 6:01 PM

There is no guilt or innocence in a civil trial, only in a criminal trial. The standard of proof is completely different.

In a criminal trial, which judges a crime against the state, the standard is "beyond a reasonable doubt". In a civil case, disputes between individuals or entities, the standard is a "preponderance of the evidence" - a much lower standard, i.e. "most likely" or "greater than a 51% chance". r

Civil cases often are decided by a judge. A defendant is not guaranteed a lawyer and generally has a lot less protection than a defendant in a criminal case.

IF (emphasis on "IF") this case goes to trial, the judge will not issue a proclamation of guilt or innocence. He/she will say "the court finds in favor of.....the plaintiff or the defendant".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DW4 wins court ruling...

Apr 10, 2021, 8:15 PM

Good for DW. To many people hide behind screen names and anonymous Jan Doe’s to destroy a man’s character and his ability to make a living. If a women accuses a man of improper behavior he assumed guilty and he never repairs his reputation.

Expose his accusers then lets see how many How many of them file police reports??? IMO most are after DW’s money!

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic