Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: More sponsors leaving Deshaun Watson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

TNET: More sponsors leaving Deshaun Watson

Apr 9, 2021, 1:03 PM

More sponsors leaving Deshaun Watson

The ongoing allegations of sexual misconduct involving 22 civil cases against Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson is not helping his brand, obviously. On Wednesday, Nike suspended their endorsement of Watson, releasing the following statement. “We are deeply concerned by the disturbing allegat Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: More sponsors leaving Deshaun Watson

Apr 9, 2021, 1:13 PM

So Dr Dre. made famous by his music lyrics talking about smacking biotches and pimping ho’s is gonna drop DW over allegations. That’s the Hippocratic world we live in now I guess....

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2021, 1:31 PM

Talking about it, tho...

It's funny that honkeys believe that Dr. Dre has anything to

Apr 9, 2021, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: More sponsors leaving Deshaun Watson ]

do with this, or the company in general.

I don't think Hippocratic means what he thinks it means

Apr 9, 2021, 2:25 PM

either

Re: I don't think Hippocratic means what he thinks it means

Apr 9, 2021, 3:13 PM

hahaha

Re: It's funny that honkeys believe that Dr. Dre has anything to

Apr 9, 2021, 6:53 PM [ in reply to It's funny that honkeys believe that Dr. Dre has anything to ]

Ooooooo.... Now THIS guy must be in the know..... Best listen to him

Apr 9, 2021, 7:58 PM [ in reply to It's funny that honkeys believe that Dr. Dre has anything to ]

FYI; Dr Dre and Jimmy Lovine work for Apple and still receive royalties for every pair sold. So, he DOES have something to do with Beats By Dr Dre. Don’t take my word for it, read the contract yourself.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2021, 9:11 AM

He may have an advisory role, however I can assure you Apple didn’t buy Beats to let Dre run it and that’s fact.

The distribution contract in the LA market with Globe Express services, I negotiated that contract before I moved on to bigger and better things and I can promise the contract negotiations was with Apple and not Dre or Levine for that matter.

Facts!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2021, 6:01 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: More sponsors leaving Deshaun Watson ]

Beats by Dre was sold to Apple several years ago.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2021, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: More sponsors leaving Deshaun Watson ]

Dr. Dre doesn't own beats by dre anymore.

On August 1, 2014, Apple acquired Beats for $3 billion in a cash and stock deal, the largest acquisition in Apple's history.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2021, 1:29 PM

Yikes. I get the suspension, but termination... before any of the cases have even been introduced? Odd.

Could T-Net also possibly back off until it gets all

Apr 9, 2021, 1:34 PM

gets resolved??

It may be a “story”, but it is fast becoming a dead horse.

Most Tiger fans probably don’t want to see it and hear about it every single day.

Maybe it’s just me.

Re: Could T-Net also possibly back off until it gets all

Apr 9, 2021, 4:05 PM

No, it's not just you. Unfortunately it's plastered all over national news, hence it's a story. Guilty or not, his reputation has been ruined.

Damage is done unless they, and I pray they do, prove the whole thing was a setup scam to begin with. Sadly, the numbers tell a different story.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2021, 4:37 PM [ in reply to Could T-Net also possibly back off until it gets all ]

Agreed! I want to hear more stories about how our OL has a chip on their shoulder from last year and that THIS YEAR is the time that they put it all together

Apr 9, 2021, 5:29 PM

If this was all true Deshaun could have made it go away with a 6 figure pay-off but instead he chose to fight. Wonder why a man would do that with more money coming in than Cater has liver pills.

Apr 9, 2021, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Could T-Net also possibly back off until it gets all ]

If this was all true Deshaun could have made it go away with a 6 figure pay-off but instead he chose to fight. Wonder why a man would do that with more money coming in than Cater has liver pills.

Apr 9, 2021, 5:31 PM

Simple, he knew many more were on the way.

Apr 9, 2021, 5:30 PM

Sadly Deshaun is damaged goods now. If you remember a few years ago when Tiger Woods had all of his troubles he lost some sponsors but got them back. The issues with Tiger were different but if Deshaun's career survives, maybe he can learn from Tiger, get help and straighten up.

Apr 9, 2021, 7:08 PM

Sadly, whether he did it or not, we’ve become a society where individuals are tried on social media. Elections are won and lost on social media and lies are spread like wild fire in social media. The lemmings that follow social media religiously, the ones who if they hear it on Twitter then it must be true, have become judge jury and executioner. Watch out because they’re coming for everyone. We’ve become a society where forgiveness is only something that’s given if social media tells us it’s okay. It’s so sad. I pray this isn’t true but I believe it’s the courts job to decide that not mine. I pray for Deshaun and for those women and all of us. Just so so so so sad.

Dude could get most any piece of trim

Apr 10, 2021, 6:14 PM

he wanted. Why go after massage therapist?

Go to the bar, search within the celebrity circle, where anything goes. He's a great athlete, but his decisions do not align with what he states are his beliefs and Christian morals. That's my biggest problem with these alleged allegations. If proven, he's hypocritical at the utmost level.

Hope he's found clear. However, when there is soo much smoke, there has to be some fire.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic