Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think DW is innocent
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,477

I think DW is innocent

Mar 24, 2021, 6:16 AM

Because 30k was the initial ask from the attorney. If you were a millionaire and guilty of the charges, you pay the 30k and get a no disclosure agreement signed and then walk away. The more difficult thing to do is to take a public hit to your character and stand up for what’s right.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think DW is innocent

Mar 24, 2021, 6:47 AM

I think everyone should watch the 1993 movie: The Firm with Tom Cruise. He was an up and coming lawyer and had a romantic interlude in the Cayman islands with a professional hooker. Pictures were taken and he was blackmailed by The Firm. The plot of the movie is quite similar to what happened here.

are you saying Tom Cruise would play Deshaun in a movie?***

Mar 24, 2021, 7:19 AM

Re: are you saying Tom Cruise would play Deshaun in a movie?***

Mar 24, 2021, 7:23 AM

Somebody Asian needs to play Deshaun.

Re: are you saying Tom Cruise would play Deshaun in a movie?***

Mar 24, 2021, 8:14 AM

Ken Jeong would be a good choice. It would be quite funny to see him getting rejected by 22 different "masseuses" but keep chugging along to the next one.

Tom made the whoopie in that movie

Mar 24, 2021, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: I think DW is innocent ]

So he was guilty.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Something definitely smells fishy. We as the Clemson family

Mar 24, 2021, 8:36 AM

Have gotten to know Deshaun a lot better than the rest of America. I think we would all agree that these allegations are out of character and would be the last thing that would happen to Deshaun.

Obviously still a lot to come out in this case, but I'm not making a negative judgment on Deshaun until a case can be made to prove he is guilty. Until then I am skeptical and lean towards his innocence.

Deshaun's team is being refused the names of the "victims"

Mar 24, 2021, 9:10 AM

which is extremely shady. Also his lawyer feels confident he can prove one of them is fake? If Deshaun's innocent, I hope this blows over soon and the these a-holes get their comeuppance.

"A bunch of lawsuits are being filed against you!"

"Who's filing them?"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deshaun's team is being refused the names of the "victims"

Mar 24, 2021, 9:21 AM

Deshaun’s team will get the names in the due legal process. The plaintiff’s team has no obligation or reason to give them the names at this point.

I honestly think Deshaun’s lawyers statement hurts his case if anything. They claim one of the therapists had sex with him during a session, just that it was consensual. They’re basically saying, yes, this is something that has happened with one of these girls, but she agreed to it. Doesn’t make you feel great about the 23 other girls saying he tried with them as well. Really hoping this all gets cleared up.

Mar 24, 2021, 9:12 AM

DW got hookers basically and they are extorting him is my call.

Mar 24, 2021, 9:19 AM

30k wasn't the original offer from the attorney. Watson's lawyer said that one of the women went to Watson's marketing director and demanded $30,000 to keep her silence. The woman says the sex was consensual. For me if she had reason to keep silent over something then it would suggest that he paid her for the act. That's been my opinion on the whole thing lately, that he was paying these women for extra services. It's sort of hard to use the "I didn't assault anyone because I illegally paid for sexual acts" defense. Here are quotes from the story:

"In January of this year, a woman attempted to blackmail Deshaun by demanding $30,000 in exchange for her 'indefinite silence' about what she stated was a consensual encounter," the statement said.

Burney said in the declaration that the woman said she wanted to be paid $30,000 "for what she referred to as 'indefinite silence' about her encounter with Deshaun." Burney said in the declaration that the woman told him it was "a consensual encounter."

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,477
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic