Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CLEMSON vs Georgia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

CLEMSON vs Georgia

Mar 14, 2021, 3:31 PM

Gerogia Coaches

I tend to still be wordy in this era of "one line" things like Twitter.

The CLEMSON vs Georgia game is on my mind a lot.
I have a forum where it is being dissected even now by fans of both colleges.
I can see Georgia from my porch as I type this.

Considering the talent levels, if Kirby does not win this game, it is on the coaching staff.
Clemson has some guys (the right guys), but like most colleges, pales to the talent now assembled at Georgia --> according to "experts".

GA fans should be excited as this year they may have assembled the best coaching staff at Athens in decades.

A big difference in coaching staffs is Tigers have not brought in high dollar coaches.
We got Dabo for peanuts, he had never even been a coordinator.
Venables was edged out of Oklahoma, and we got him cheap.
The other coaches are mostly home grown ex-Tigers and ex local high school coaches.

Due to the success they have had, many coaches at Clemson (that no team would have hired) --> have now earned a lot of money. $$ was not thrown to hire any of them. They have "earned it" after arrival, not before. Tigers pay them well as they earned it.

I think this is just one of the reasons we will win.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

Unsure what to take away from your post Tug ...

Mar 14, 2021, 6:39 PM

Are you saying UGA is loaded with 5 and 4 star recruits and should beat Clemson? But they won't?

I see UGA has 14 starters returning. Looks like Tigers have 10 of 11 back on D (less DK), and 5 back on Offense (6 if you count Justyn Ross which I would).

It will be a war. Possibly low scoring. Advantage Clemson on coaching. My projection Clemson 31 - UGA 27

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CLEMSON vs Georgia

Mar 14, 2021, 7:43 PM

I don’t care about any of that stuff you’re spewing you ugly dawg fan. I just want to see immoral, cheating Kirby get curb stomped. I want to see his cheating bring NCAA sanctions on UGA. There isn’t a school in the world I hate more than UGA. Time and time again their fans have shown how trashy they are. They’ve were busting out opposing bands windows with rocks in the 60’s. Now their little punk frat boys start fights with Clemson fans they can’t win. Can’t wait to watch the dawgs bleed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2021, 6:40 AM

There's a whole lot of anger going on in that post.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t care about any of that stuff you’re spewing you ugly dawg fan. I just want to see immoral, cheating Kirby get curb stomped. I want to see his cheating bring NCAA sanctions on UGA. There isn’t a school in the world I hate more than UGA. Time and time again their fans have shown how trashy they are. They’ve were busting out opposing bands windows with rocks in the 60’s. Now their little punk frat boys start fights with Clemson fans they can’t win. Can’t wait to watch the dawgs bleed.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic