Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CFB News has Clemson No. 1 in Preseason rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

CFB News has Clemson No. 1 in Preseason rankings

Mar 22, 2021, 10:04 AM

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-Football-News-drops-preseason-Top-25-rankings-162737337/#162737337_15

CFB News: "The offense returns a slew of star receivers, and yeah, QB DJ Uiagalelei is just that good."

The word: With nearly every starter back on Brent Venables' defense and one of the more favorable schedules nationally among title contenders, Clemson should be back in the College Football Playoff next season as a top threat to win it all. Very few programs can lose a transcendent quarterback like Trevor Lawrence and not miss a beat at the position, but the Tigers can. Uiagalelei has talent around him and the return of wideout Justyn Ross means big things for the Clemson offense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CFB News has Clemson No. 1 in Preseason rankings

Mar 22, 2021, 10:51 AM

I don't doubt anyone who thinks we may be #1, at least going into the FB season. We are loaded, if the OL is fixed, and that is a huge if. I do believe the OL has had their feelings hurt and will rise to the occasion, but I've thought that before and been wrong before. I have a different feeling this year, however.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's good that our team feels that they've got something....

Mar 22, 2021, 12:10 PM

to prove this fall. There was poor play on both O and D last year and now players and coaches both want to prove themselves.

We should come out fighting beginning with Georgia in Charlotte.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic