Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Be sure to pray for our nation today...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 70
| visibility 1

Be sure to pray for our nation today...

Apr 20, 2021, 11:14 AM

as we approach a hyper-sensitive moment while the jury deliberates in one of the most racially sensitive and emotional trials in decades, particularly when legislators like Maxine Waters is urging protestors to "get more confrontational" if they don't like the verdict effectively inciting more violence.

I think it was the judge in the trial who said Waters comments could now be used by the defense as the basis for an eventual appeal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Be sure to pray for our nation today...

Apr 20, 2021, 11:25 AM

That was not a very smart thing for her to do. It can absolutely be used as grounds for an appeal. Additionally, if riots occur and people get hurt, the blame can be laid right at her feet. Our country does not need anyone stoking the fire right now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's an idiot. It's just that simple.***

Apr 20, 2021, 11:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She is an idiot. However, what she did was not an accident.

Apr 20, 2021, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Be sure to pray for our nation today... ]

The leftists want continuing unrest in our country. They make a career out of it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a Republican said anything like that...

Apr 20, 2021, 12:04 PM

she would be at the front of the line calling for their immediate resignation.

Re: If a Republican said anything like that...

Apr 21, 2021, 7:12 AM

Were you alive during the Trump administration? Vaguely remember the number of times Trump commented on ongoing legal cases?

Re: She is an idiot. However, what she did was not an accident.

Apr 20, 2021, 1:40 PM [ in reply to She is an idiot. However, what she did was not an accident. ]

Does January 6 mean anything to you? Another example of blatant hypocrisy from the brainwashed Right. The unrest in our country began four years ago when your narcissistic, racist, fake evangelical chrisitian leader inhabited our White House. Yes, what Maxinne Waters said was innappropriate but it's nowhere near the idiocy that was displayed by your cult leader. Oh, by the way...HE LOST, GET OVER IT!

Apr 20, 2021, 1:44 PM

I’d love for you to show proof or specific examples that show Donald trump was racist... I’m sure you have plenty ... I’ll hang up and wait while you google search cnn articles

Apr 20, 2021, 11:56 PM

The best part is the “this racism started 4 years ago.....” Can anyone on either side of the spectrum say that without laughing hysterically?? Lol ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not afraid of the truth. I think Donald trump is an egotistical

Apr 20, 2021, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: She is an idiot. However, what she did was not an accident. ]

Ahole. I didn't vote for him the 1st time around.

He changed my mind over the course of his 4 years and I voted for him in November. I still think he is an egotistical ahole.

I will also tell you that I firmly believe the media has stirred these protests and riots for political gain. Biden is in office now but they won't be able to put the lid back on the bottle.

You can't hide behind trump forever Oldfike.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I'm not afraid of the truth. I think Donald trump is an egotistical

Apr 20, 2021, 3:59 PM

Exactly ... I didn’t agree with some of his antics and personality but he got things done and was refreshing to see a non politician in there for a change that truly acted like he loved this country... again I didn’t agree with some of his antics but I ask this question every time someone calls him a racist and for that matter conservatives that voted for him being framed as racist... and this is what I get , crickets... I don’t know where that came from (obviously the media which supports your points above ) but no one can tell me or give me proof the guy was racist except what their CNN likes to tell them ... it saddens me that ppl can’t make their own decisions based on what they believe in and not what the media pushes down their throats

Apr 21, 2021, 11:04 AM

What did he get done?

Make NKorea bend the knee?
Turn around the debt issue?
Repeal and replace Obamacare?
Lock up Hillary?
Have Mexico pay for a big, beautiful wall?
Protect us from a pandemic?
Make us all tired of "winning". LOL.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2021, 3:29 PM

Great employment
Great economy
No major conflicts

Look, I get it...the guy is a train wreck and I cannot fault anyone for not voting for him. I am not a fan of his character or his antics, but I am a fan of the state of the country during his tenure (Covid excluded).

If he'd stayed off Twitter, he'd still be POTUS.

Apr 21, 2021, 5:54 PM

1. What was the % gain in employment from the time he took office to the time he left, and how do his numbers stack up compared to Obama?

2. Your crediting Trump for inflating the stock market with massive federal spending that more than tripled the deficit even before covid hit? Lol. Aren't conservatives now bashing Biden for doing the same thing?

3. Is a 4 year window with no new conflicts unheard of? Is it something he did or just luck? Why was he so submissive and weak to KJU in North Korea?

Is this really the best you can come up with for "getting things done?" You didn't even touch my list of things ge failed to accomplish.

^^^wears two masks.***

Apr 20, 2021, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Re: She is an idiot. However, what she did was not an accident. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Actually...

Apr 20, 2021, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: She is an idiot. However, what she did was not an accident. ]

The racial tension, and soring crime rates for that matter, began during Obama's years in the White House.

Besides being one of the worst, if not the worst President's in US history, Obama’s legacy was a weaker and more divided America.

Talk about blatant hypocrisy. Sheesh !!!!

Obama is also running the show now.

Apr 20, 2021, 3:34 PM

Even more dangerous when he can really hide in the shadows.

I still laugh about the speech he gave...

Apr 20, 2021, 3:51 PM

just before leaving office which landed squarely in the realm of delusions.

In reality he ruined small business with rising healthcare costs, strained relations with US allies, bent, changed, rewrote, and ignored laws at his own discretion, refused to enforce federal immigration law or welfare work requirements, and basically abused his office and his power.

Those aren't things to be proud of. His spin worked on the voters who blindly drank the Kool-Aid, but most Americans with an ounce of intelligence who suffered the consequences of his misgovernance know the truth.

Millions of whites gave Obama the benefit of the doubt...

Apr 20, 2021, 4:15 PM

just based on how ground-breaking it would be to have a black POTUS.

Obama truly had a mandate with which he could have worked to permanently improve race relations in this country.

Instead, he intentionally and brazenly poured gasoline on the fire.

His legacy will one day be universally reviled.

Re: Millions of whites gave Obama the benefit of the doubt...

Apr 21, 2021, 11:21 AM

Give us some examples of pouring gas on the fire.

Apr 21, 2021, 11:28 AM

I don't know if it amounts to gas on a fire, but Obama injecting himself into the arrest of Professor Louis Gates was hardly helpful. Gates was arrested, Obama acknowledged he didn't know much about the incident, including whether race played in to it, then immediately inserted race into the issue and said Cambridge police acted "stupidly."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2021, 11:30 AM

I hope the person I responded to has something better than this. Weak.

Apr 21, 2021, 11:34 AM

Maybe but it does show an inclination to insert racial divide into a situation where, by Obama's own admission, he didn't know it previously existed. It does seems to suggest an inclination to default to the side of the minority arrestee over the police, all while having virtually no knowledge of the incident.

Now, if you or I do that that's one thing. When the President does it, it sends quite a message.

Apr 21, 2021, 2:19 PM

Not exactly "intentionally and brazenly pouring gasoline on the fire." I predict we won't hear from the poster who has claimed this.

Apr 21, 2021, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Millions of whites gave Obama the benefit of the doubt... ]

Obama wasn't a good president. But he at least left office with dignity and grace, and he didn't try to spiral us into a national crisis on the way out the door.

Obama was bad. Trump was a nightmare that strained our nation's integrity. We're likely still paying for it for a while.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Apr 21, 2021, 12:50 PM

I'd agree with this. I think Obama inserted race in ways which were not always helpful, but I agree that he and his wife handled themselves in a dignified manner. This, coming from a guy who voted for Trump twice. The first vote was easy. Had to hold my nose the second time.

Re: Actually...

Apr 20, 2021, 6:13 PM [ in reply to Actually... ]

Obama is the second worst president. Lincoln is the worst president. Everything we are taught about Lincoln is a lie. Succession was over slavery. The Civil War was not. The emancipation proclamation did not free a single slave. I could go on for hours about all the lies told about Lincoln. Lincoln is the beneficiary of the single biggest propaganda campaign in American history.

Lincoln actually instigated the Civil War by sending a supply ship into Charleston harbor intentionally hoping that the Confederates would fire on it like they did previously before Lincoln was president, which justified Lincoln bringing the army into the south and thereby starting the Civil War. And the Civil War technically was not even a Civil War. The south was not fighting over control of Washington or the American government. The south, constitutionally, had the legal right to succeed, which is why Lincoln suspend habeas corpus and suspended the Supreme Court. Lincoln knew the south had the legal right to succeed, but he did not care because he refused to let the union peacefully bifurcate and #### all over the constitution to prevent it.

FDR in many ways was a terrible president and his administration made a lot of mistakes that made the depression worse and longer. One could argue that LBJ was the worst president because it’s by and large his policies that destroyed the black community and created the mess were in today!

Jimmy Carter created the Department of Education and nationalized the teachers unions and everything we’re dealing with today is a direct result of that as well. The way public schools have become nothing but indoctrination camps for children is a direct result of Jimmy Carter and the Department of Education taking control of schools away from the states and local school districts.

Lincoln, FDR, LBJ, jimmy Carter, Clinton and Obama, all heroes to the left, all have a hand in creating the American we have today and made this country a weaker and worse country!

And of course Lincoln is a hero to most on the right because they don’t know the real truth because of all the propaganda.

Bill Clinton, thanks again to Jimmy Carter, created the financial collapse of 2008. Jimmy Carter passed a law that allowed the federal government to be able to prosecute, including jail time, banks that did not create loan programs for minorities. Bill Clinton used that law to do many of the things that led to the 2008 financial collapse by putting a tremendous amount of political pressure on Wall Street and banks to create subprime and other loan programs. Bill Clinton also killed Glass-Stegall, which Congress passed following the crash of 1929, which separated banks from investment firms so that banks cannot be involved in speculation thus ensuring their stability.

If you look into the root causes and foundation of the 2008 financial collapse you will find Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton’s hands everywhere!

Apr 21, 2021, 8:59 AM

I'm not normally one to do this, but in this case the misuse of the word is so egregious I have to correct it. The word is secede, not succeed. The definitions are vastly different.

Apr 21, 2021, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Actually... ]

Good grief. The Civil War was over the south's secession, which was over slavery. Lol. Who is your pick as the 3rd worst POTUS? LBJ?

Apr 20, 2021, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Re: She is an idiot. However, what she did was not an accident. ]

You should really start to concentrate on the last comment of your post...

...HE LOST, GET OVER IT!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2021, 6:16 PM

Trump didn’t lose. Hollywood, the Democrats, the main stream media, big tech, and others colluded to rig the election, including using Covid, to make sure there’s no way Trump could win! If the elections were hail today Trump would win in a landslide! Millions of people are already regretting their votes!

Haha this is the humor I needed today. Thank you.***

Apr 21, 2021, 12:35 PM

You are the reason I don't listen to news any more.

Apr 20, 2021, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Re: She is an idiot. However, what she did was not an accident. ]

Your egotistical bias is just as blatant as the one you claim has it. It is known as psychological projection. And, I truly believe you suffer from it.

Please get help. And, yes, I am being serious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Apr 20, 2021, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Re: She is an idiot. However, what she did was not an accident. ]

You are a moron. What Maxine Waters said was 1000 times worse than anything Donald Trump said before what happened at the capital. You are so brainwashed and so deep in your ideological ######## that you can’t see the truth right in front of you.

Apr 21, 2021, 7:22 AM [ in reply to Re: She is an idiot. However, what she did was not an accident. ]

OldFike94 said:

Does January 6 mean anything to you? Another example of blatant hypocrisy from the brainwashed Right. The unrest in our country began four years ago when your narcissistic, racist, fake evangelical chrisitian leader inhabited our White House. Yes, what Maxinne Waters said was innappropriate but it's nowhere near the idiocy that was displayed by your cult leader. Oh, by the way...HE LOST, GET OVER IT!

You are the brain washed idiot. People like you represent everything that is wrong with society and you're too stupid to know it.

Apr 20, 2021, 4:02 PM [ in reply to She is an idiot. However, what she did was not an accident. ]

LOLZ ... as opposed to trying to kidnap governors ... or storm the capital and hang the VP and Speaker.

YES ... the left and breaking windows at a starbucks. They're the bad ones.

Apr 20, 2021, 6:21 PM

Wow! You are deluded. Roughly a few hundred people committed an act of vandalism against the capital over a few hour period. People on the left destroyed communities and did over $2 billion worth of damage and over 24 people killed over the course of 18 months and they are still killing people and creating property damage across America all in the name of lies ######## and propaganda! And the Democrats and the mainstream media are still giving them cover and encouragement. If you can’t see the difference in those two things you should probably put a bullet in your own head. Because you’re an idiot! And Trump said absolutely nothing that any sane person or rational person would say inside of violence, but Maxine Waters actually called for it. She’s begging for it! Jesus. People like you are so blinded by your ideology. You are brainwashed by academia and the mainstream media!

Apr 21, 2021, 2:12 AM

Just wow

He's really funny aint he?***

Apr 21, 2021, 12:16 PM

Apr 21, 2021, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: She is an idiot. However, what she did was not an accident. ]

First point - i really feel sorry for you that you have such anger. I don't know what's going on in your life, but seek help before you do something stupid. Truly. I assume you are a fellow Clemson Tiger. I don't want to see you on the news for the apparent anger issues you have resulting in something terrible

Two - the January 6th riot, resulted in the death of 5 people including a police office being beaten to death. It was not a 4 hour vandalism event.

Three - I do not support violent protests in any way shape or form. However, I do support the right of people to protest - be it right or left.

Four - I would challenge you to stop listening to OANN, Newsmax and Q.

This is unspoken truth being funded by an

Apr 21, 2021, 9:05 AM [ in reply to She is an idiot. However, what she did was not an accident. ]

antichrist by the name of George Soros.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Can't stand her. She called me a cracker

Apr 20, 2021, 11:35 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can't stand her. She called me a cracker

Apr 20, 2021, 11:44 AM

I'm sure she meant that you resembled the toasty brown Ritz brand and not the Nabisco lily white saltine.

Apr 20, 2021, 11:48 AM

it's because I am salty

Uh...nope! You ain't salty

Apr 20, 2021, 12:28 PM

Nope!

Coot

Apr 20, 2021, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Can't stand her. She called me a cracker ]

Cracker

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Apr 20, 2021, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Can't stand her. She called me a cracker ]

In the interest of being PC, please refrain from using the term cracker. Instead please use "tasty treat made from wheat". IMHO Keebler Clubs are the BEST!

Yeah what she did... was so familiar... hmmmm

Apr 20, 2021, 11:47 AM

Very Presidential even

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah what she did... was so familiar... hmmmm

Apr 20, 2021, 12:00 PM

Yea and it got is tail 1/2 impeached so time to remove her from office.

Re: Yeah what she did... was so familiar... hmmmm

Apr 20, 2021, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Yeah what she did... was so familiar... hmmmm ]

I’m not sure after our last dumpster fire of a president “presidential” is even a thing .

Hint....Trump is not the President any more.

Apr 20, 2021, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Yeah what she did... was so familiar... hmmmm ]

Try to keep up.

If you can't see how wrong her statement was...

Apr 20, 2021, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Yeah what she did... was so familiar... hmmmm ]

maybe we should be praying for you too.

Sheesh !!!!

You can keep your mythology, thanks just the same

Apr 20, 2021, 8:57 PM

Never said she wasn't wrong, but bet most of you didn't give two SHIPS when Trump did far far worse

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2021, 12:13 PM

Awful, awful leadership. She should be removed from office. For all of those that were angry over Trump's comments, this was much more blatant and direct.

Apr 20, 2021, 1:09 PM

More blatant than “fight like hell?” Shouted to a mob? ??

Apr 20, 2021, 1:44 PM

Yes, more blatant. What is happening now is direct instruction to a crowd of people who have already proven to be criminal vandals that triggered a nation-wide, violent reaction. They are being told to stay on the streets and be confrontational. That is ABSURB language from anyone in a leadership status.

Not only that, but she traveled from her home state of California to Minnesota to do this. She is purposefully going out of her way to incite more riots and influence the jury. And doing so may have already backfired by giving grounds for an appeal or mistrial. She's unfit for leadership in any capacity.

Apr 21, 2021, 2:13 AM

Then you should vote her out.

Apr 21, 2021, 9:08 AM

Well I don't live in California, so I can't really do that can I?

Buy ammo.***

Apr 20, 2021, 12:44 PM

There's something in these hills.

Finally seeing some 9mm in stock again.

Apr 20, 2021, 2:45 PM

Guessing that will be short-lived.

Still too expensive though.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Always buy ammo when the price is right.......

Apr 20, 2021, 5:31 PM [ in reply to Buy ammo.*** ]

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because it's 4/20 I think we are safe..........

Apr 20, 2021, 1:12 PM

Alot of the looters and rioters will be high and the news won't upset them as much.

Apr 20, 2021, 1:16 PM

Her and Pelosi are GARBAGE

Nice first post...

Apr 20, 2021, 1:17 PM

coot

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Nice first post...

Apr 20, 2021, 1:19 PM

shut up you hillbilly.

The POTUS said he is praying for "the right" verdict.

Apr 20, 2021, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Be sure to pray for our nation today... ]

What a dumb@$$ !!!

How about just pray the nation accepts the decision of the jury whatever that happens to be without resorting to looting, assaults on police, violence, and property damage.

Re: The POTUS said he is praying for "the right" verdict.

Apr 20, 2021, 1:52 PM

It appears Old Fike probably flunked kindergarten. These are the "intelligent" people that vote for people like Maxine Waters. Not the brightest bulb on the tree Old Fike.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2021, 4:17 PM

Thank you Lord for the The Nation Dedicated to you by our founding Fathers, we ask for your Love and mighty hand to work in the hearts & souls in this Nation that we might all honor you and the blessings you have given this Nation Under God.

Please guide and direct our leaders in their every decision that it may be made as a gift to you our creator. Let your Truth, Love, peace, Grace, Mercy & forgiveness work in every Americans heart and we ask that you continue to prosper our Country & use us as a light to the world that we may bring the Great News of your Salvation to every spot on the planet ?? as the Greatest Revival ever has begun that the Bride of Christ may be spotless and acceptable.

We pray that every American would know the move of your Spirit and Love because you are Absolutely Goodness, bless our families, bless our children and protect them as they grow up to be our future leaders that they would use your principles to guide the freedom in our Great Country.

We ask for your LOVE to cover the hearts those wanting to riot that they should know your love and be grateful for your goodness that they may see the true love you put us here to share with others that we love others the way we would want to be loved, that your love changes every person heart that they may fight to love one another no matter what because it changes all things for your good.

We thank you that you gave your son who knew no sin to take upon himself all our sins that we may be forgiven for ALL our sins. The least we could do is forgive others & Love them as you did. Lord help us love like you.

Thank you for blessing America & all Tiger fans that we may know your eternal LOVE. Thank you for answering my prayers and changing lives in Jesus name I thank you. Amen

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Definitely...because it's 4/20***

Apr 20, 2021, 4:22 PM

Apr 20, 2021, 4:22 PM

Indeed. Which also reminds me I better get my dog walked before possible trouble starts.

Trump and Guilliani did just that

Apr 20, 2021, 5:02 PM

Of course what she said was wrong, but the people you supported did worse. You just had to throw politics into your post. Just another part of the problem. It didn't matter on Jan 6 did it?

Replies: 70
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic