Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney leaps into Dexter Lawrence's arms at spring game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney leaps into Dexter Lawrence's arms at spring game

Apr 4, 2021, 9:34 AM

WATCH: Dabo Swinney leaps into Dexter
Lawrence's arms at spring game

The annual Orange and White game was on Saturday afternoon with the White team winning 14-13 in a comeback effort. Many of Clemson's former players were on hand on the sidelines to support the football team as they prepare for the upcoming 2021 season. Dabo Swinney was able to spend a few special mo Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney leaps into Dexter Lawrence's arms at spring game

Apr 4, 2021, 1:30 PM

It isn't just something to say bc we love Clemson, Dabo has created something really special at Clemson, and it shows the brightest when X players come back for a Spring Game, and they embrace their X coaches the same as they do at Clemson. We just don't see that type of love with other teams/coaches, and their X players coming back showing their coaches the same proud to be back love that our Clemson coaches get from our X players, and with our coaches showing that same love with them after they have moved on into their lives away from Clemson!!! It's just not a saying anymore, bc, Dabo has built something very specials at Clemson that can't be compared to anywhere else!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2021, 3:14 PM

Who was that Dabo told don’t ever show up again here again in A gamecock color or apparel? I couldn’t quite make it out. Was that feaster? And I clearly heard don’t ever show up here again in gamecock but I couldn’t hear the rest and I’m not sure who that was. Anyone know? Pretty funny stuff and you gotta love Dabo for being that honest!

Apr 4, 2021, 3:37 PM

Well Feaster is a coot, and he surely shouldn't have come to our spring game wearing a coot shirt. IMO, that was disrespecting what he use to have as a Tiger, and he is one of those that was once a Tiger, he can never be a Tiger again!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The guy in question had a Tiger shirt on

Apr 4, 2021, 3:41 PM

and a Garnet type colored hat on that said Dodgers on it.

Lol..allorange got served.***

Apr 5, 2021, 9:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Apr 4, 2021, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney leaps into Dexter Lawrence's arms at spring game ]

Clelin

Agree....

Apr 4, 2021, 11:04 PM

He looked built....took me a minute to figure out who it was too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2021, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney leaps into Dexter Lawrence's arms at spring game ]

It was a Dodgers Hat

Apr 5, 2021, 11:46 AM

It was Cle and it was a Dodgers cap, Dabo was just cutting up with him. He went back over & talked to Cle some more laughing & having a good time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic