Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
76er’s thread got me thinking and we’ve stumbled upon
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 51

76er’s thread got me thinking and we’ve stumbled upon

Apr 15, 2021, 3:38 PM

the real explanation for COVID shutdowns.

Liberals obviously want Christianity gone.
Dabo is a Christian.
Clemson, led by Dabo, is inarguably the best football program in the history of the sport.
So liberals invented Covid so they could shut down the country and keep Dabo from getting top athletes on campus and prevent us from winning championships.
It’s all so obvious now and espn is in on it. So is Swoffie.

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-football/forum/message/clemson-relies-heavily-on-the-uniqueness-of-28851818#28851818

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

When does your next hiatus begin?***

Apr 15, 2021, 3:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I don't trust posters that just disappear.***

Apr 15, 2021, 3:57 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

When does your next hiatus begin?***

Apr 15, 2021, 4:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: When does your next hiatus begin?***

Apr 16, 2021, 3:19 PM

end of every month, when the utilities get shut off.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Dad always told me......

Apr 15, 2021, 4:12 PM [ in reply to When does your next hiatus begin?*** ]

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

I have always found this to be good advice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your dad is...

Apr 15, 2021, 4:16 PM

Jack Handey?

Re: Your dad is...

Apr 15, 2021, 4:17 PM

No Jim Handy, do you know him?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he serve on the...

Apr 15, 2021, 4:19 PM

USS Bridge in the early 90's.

"Beans, Bullets, & Bombs" would have been his motto.

Nope - the USS Caine

Apr 15, 2021, 4:22 PM

He was quite a rabble rouser unfortunately.

That's good...

Apr 15, 2021, 4:24 PM

well done.

Da hail is going on hear?

Apr 15, 2021, 5:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I’m thinking it’s a Jason Bourne type scenario.

Apr 15, 2021, 7:37 PM

Milano is dsp’s oldest soc. He has dusted it off to come back to TNet and clear his name.

Plus find out who he really is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now your juss talkin crayzee.

Apr 15, 2021, 8:04 PM

But I'm going to grab the trailmixes anyhoo.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I have to agree here.

Apr 15, 2021, 7:41 PM [ in reply to That's good... ]

Good movie.....never read the book.

And a Clemson class destroyer to boot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a good movie

Apr 16, 2021, 7:22 AM

I watched Enemy Below with Robert Mitchum and Kurt Jurgens and Murphy's War with Peter O'Toole at the beginning of the Pandemic. They were good movies as well.

Sadly, it was some yankee Clemson

Apr 16, 2021, 5:37 PM [ in reply to I have to agree here. ]

Not a REAL Clemson man...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_A._Clemson

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's all so clear now, and ESPN is definitely in on it...

Apr 15, 2021, 3:54 PM

that's why I just finished smashing my TV to bits. That channel won't be on in this household ever again.

What better Science would one want to follow?***

Apr 15, 2021, 4:12 PM

Happy to help you toward your next

Apr 15, 2021, 6:55 PM

banishment? :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 76er’s thread got me thinking and we’ve stumbled upon

Apr 15, 2021, 7:30 PM

This is all true, except that it's actually being directed by an international communist cabal, of which certain key US liberals are a part. Others, like Swofford, are simply pawns.

I have a spreadsheet that proves it.

I’m sad that you had to think of this. It was immediately evident

Apr 16, 2021, 2:35 PM

A year ago. Do we not all remember getting sick at the LSU Championship game? It obviously started then.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic