Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You got to love the self righteous group and excuse making group too
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

You got to love the self righteous group and excuse making group too

Mar 20, 2021, 4:12 PM

As long as we run a clean program.... blah blah blah. I literally can see these self righteous ###### holding their heads up while saying that garbage.

Or...

He needs more time, he needs better facilities, he needs, he needs, he needs... it’s the fan’s fault... blah blah blah garbage.

Listen very closely. Brad Brownell should be fired. Cool... he’s a great guy, I get it. But the dude hasn’t done anything at Clemson. Nothing!

I’m sick of watching this basketball program suffer. Wake up!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You got to love the self righteous group and excuse making group too

Mar 20, 2021, 4:16 PM

Email the AD and President. That’s the only way they will listen if donors threaten to take money away from the program.
I know, crickets...

Mar 20, 2021, 4:20 PM

Brownell is as good as it’s going to get for us...No big name coach or the next great thing coach wants to come here. It’s a dead end gig...The sooner fans start to realize that easier it will be...we are the Kentucky Wildcats football team of college basketball.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Mar 20, 2021, 4:33 PM

What a defeated attitude

Mar 20, 2021, 4:37 PM

I consider it a realistic attitude.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Mar 20, 2021, 5:34 PM

Brownell will always be known for breaking the curse. That may be his legacy, his only legacy, but make no mistake, he is now firmly entrenched in Clemson lore

Mar 20, 2021, 6:02 PM

Perhaps you should apply for the job Membersonly. You seem to know more than the coaching staff does. Bring your 0-0 record forward and lets see what you can do. I assume you'll work for the minimum wage since you think Brownell is overpaid.

Mar 20, 2021, 6:09 PM

Preach on Brother. Right on the money.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2021, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Re: You got to love the self righteous group and excuse making group too ]

Hi Judge.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2021, 6:21 PM

After some very nice discussions with someone I know who is very familiar with Clemson Basketball it has been suggested that what Brad " needs" is a good offensive minded assistant coach; you know a Tony Elliott type offensive coordinator.
I say a nice discussion because the someone I know is not a member of any self righteous group.
Oh, and the someone I know would tell you if you are sick of watching this program suffer, try watching "COOT" football.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic