Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where is the Judge?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Where is the Judge?

Mar 20, 2021, 12:21 PM

The Judge last posted before our game railing on Rick Barnes for losing. Just a bit of deflection, I would say. I'd like an assessment of our performance last night. Your silence is deafening. Have you returned with the team to Clemson yet?
I have been part of better offensive game plans in church league basketball. This year, we achieved moderate success in an extremely weak ACC basketball conference. By weak, I mean historically weak by ACC standards. UNC one and done....Duke left out....ACC
Champ GT ousted by Layola Chicago Community Church.....VT loss......anyway, this league is a shadow of the 80's and 90's. The ACC has also been diluted with 7 different teams, meaning we no longer play a home and home with each and every team. We were lucky this year to draw quite a few teams that add to win totals. 10 win ACC seasons in 2021 do not compare with 10 win seasons in 1990.
I always thought a win in Chapel Hill would fix everything, but they are actually now the 1994-2009 version of Clemson football; the remnants of a once proud program.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Travelling back with the team I assume

Mar 20, 2021, 12:26 PM

Not kidding

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Travelling back with the team I assume

Mar 20, 2021, 1:00 PM

I don't think Judge is a player, but is likely either Brownell's wife or immediate family member (don't know if he has a sibling).

All joking aside he is definitely somebody associated with the team

Mar 20, 2021, 1:35 PM

He never posts during games and usually waits a while after one to come back on.

Re: All joking aside he is definitely somebody associated with the team

Mar 20, 2021, 10:29 PM

She*

Clemson is "MY" Team!!!!!

Mar 20, 2021, 12:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I remember reading he works for the team in some

Mar 20, 2021, 12:44 PM

capacity but don't remember exactly.

If that's the case, I would not think they have gotten back yet. Or just did.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think I remember reading he works for the team in some

Mar 20, 2021, 1:26 PM

Some people just like throwing stones. Most do not. Judge has his opinion just like everyone else. Just because it is different than someone does not mean it is wrong. I only know one person that is right all the time and you are not him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think I remember reading he works for the team in some

Mar 20, 2021, 1:52 PM

You know Danny Ford? Cool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He doesn’t just post his opinion. He attacks others.***

Mar 20, 2021, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Re: I think I remember reading he works for the team in some ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: He doesn’t just post his opinion. He attacks others.***

Mar 20, 2021, 9:10 PM

He actually posts his opinion and then gets attacked by the pack of miserable hyenas on tigernet and then he defends himself.

After the game there were at least 5 threads started by people trashing him. I’m assuming if he responds to any of them, you’re just going to point your finger, cry and say he’s attacking you again.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where is the Judge?

Mar 20, 2021, 1:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 20, 2021, 1:57 PM

Give him a break. He's all in!

Mar 20, 2021, 2:04 PM

Had hopes (again) of a better overall season. Looks like there's a new meaning to the "One And Done." Now it can also apply to coaches and both our ACC and NCAA tourney 2020-2021 post season. Not down on the players. Better luck next year.

Mar 20, 2021, 2:52 PM

“Wash, Rinse, Repeat”

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic